What was your biggest red-pill?

What idea, theory, or piece of evidence contributed most to your awakening? That one thing that made you unable to deny the truth any longer, that shattered your skepticism.

The realization that "racism" is a Jewish trick

Elaborate on this and what materials led you to this conclusion.

Realizing Jews and modernity is the antithesis of everything beautiful and valuable. Look at the art Hitler made and then the stuff that came out of the school that denied him. In those 2 pictures everything makes sense.

Psychedelics and kosher tax, they opened the door for future Redpills

Time is not real

The definition assumes people are equal when they are not. They also only use the word racist to shame white people.

Where can I find red-pills on the Kosher Tax? A quick google search turns up (((Wikipedia))) and (((Snopes))). As a side note, where do you find information you can trust in this day and age?

>grow up in the south
>have confederate ancestors
>shitheap yankee carpetbagger scum teachers preach endlessly about da evil Confederates
>obviously now immune to anti-Confederate propaganda at this point
>continue on to WW2
>"da Nazis were more evil than anybody in history! and for no reason they skinned dindu nuffin wrong jews alive!"
>two very easily refutable statements later and redpilled on Hitler and the NSDAP ever since

since then it's just been a process of peeling back the onion so to speak, finding that pretty much everything is a fucking lie

A video of a random day in 7-11 during the 80s. Made me realize how sad America has become and the overall spirit of America is really depressing to a guy like me. I'm publicly social but not really social in terms of instagram and snapchat and stuff like that so online interaction in regards to mainstream apps really bothers me. I also started looking at the biggest topics of our lives that suck and they all came after 9/11.
Large-scale anti-military thought and eventually anti-patriotism
Corporatisation of the internet
Political polarization to the fucking max
Invention of the smart phone(not that I don't occassionally enjoying the older videos of youtube)
Super liberals and Super Conservatives bringing both parties down in popularity

I hate this time line.

Industrial society and it's future. Terrifyingly accurate assessment for a man that loved completely off grid 40 years ago.

I distinctly remember in 6th grade where we covered WW2 and the Holocaust for the first time. My teacher's words:

>"This wasn't about winning the war. This wasn't about helping our allies. World War 2 was specifically about killing an evil man."

That men and women are different.
Men test ideas and women test men.
We must stand firm and retake our natural role in society and express our dominance towards women.
The reason why they want Open Borders and Muslim refugees is because they are the only real patriarchal men left in the world and they want to be taken and be dominated.
Men lived in good times and became fat and sloppy.
We let women take our roles and now they are willing to replace us due to making us less masculine through education and propaganda.

Definitely not. I always think it's ridiculous that most people just assume that we are living on the edge of eternity. The odds of that being true are like basically zero.

For me it was many years ago when a friend showed me the film "wake up call".
That led me on a journey of discovery of many things. And the final pill was ofcourse the whole election thing, sjw/feminism debunking, those videos. The sceptics led me further and further right, as I kept looking for that ultimate truth. Never felt they actually dared to delve deep enough. Funnily enough that whole thing led me here. And I never left. Found a home here, just as dysfunctional as my child home. Faggots.

Looking at the birth rate and seeing that USA takes 1 million legal immigrants per year.

USSR was great country byild by people for people.

that everyone is on its own and this way everyone contributes the best to society
there is no big entity willing to care for you w/o fucking another person

9/11 and the Federal Reserve and Edward Bernays.

Sup Forums red-pilled me on Jews / Zionists. At first I thought it was just a meme but then I read about the Shoah and how it was a straight jacket for any rational conversation on the Jewish influence in American culture and now I don’t know how I’m ever supposed to be a regular member of society again. It’s all a lie. Can’t talk to anyone irl about this shit.

My work is suffering, I’ll never get the love of my life back, I can’t enjoy 99% of movies, TV or sports.

I just go to the gym, have shallow sexual encounters and read Sup Forums and other media through the lens of Sup Forums.

My biggest red pill was that JIDF starts these threads so they can locate negative evidence against the jews and then send the ADL after the sources.

That's an interesting thought. I hadn't considered it before. I'll give bullshit answers going forward.

The Ted pill is the best pill.

So your saying that is worse than liking the small of your own farts?

Moneymasters documentary.
Saw the world in a totally different light after that.

>be me
>10 years old up hanging out with family in the desert
>hangs out with cousin
>as were throwing rocks at donkey penis I ask him a question
>are aliens real?
>"of course they're real, haven't you heard of area 51?"
>WTFFFFF DUUUDE PODESTA SENPAIIIIII

Stay hopeful. I actually just came out to my gf and told her I'm basically a Nazi. She barely cared, I asked her if she'd leave me because of that and she just told me she'd only leave me if I cheated on her.

It’s a hollow existence from which there is no escape.