HATE SPEECH MEMES

Hey Anons, I'm working on a video for my law and communication class. I NEED MEMES AND VIDS. Please. Please help. I want to redpill the hell out of them. I could kill myself for choosing an sjw college, but I'm one year from done so fuck it. Help me anons. 1st A, college riots, vids, memes, headlines - whatever you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZwKZf2jtHI
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do a project on Weimar Germany. You'll get to rub degenerates and stagnation in their faces and still fall back on 'oh no it's Hitler' so they can't call you a fascist.

Memes about hate speech or that *are* hate speech?

don't be a faggot OP
there's no bottom to the stupid you will find.
and the shit you throw into the fan is sure to land on you.
just do some vanilla shit and get your sheepskin

if you spoonfeed this faggot you need to get off the board

lurk moar faggot

Good question. Memes about hate speech, pics of graffiti, or vids of campus breakouts, or headlines telling us to shit up and listen to them. And if you can think of a sound track.

I'm already 3.8 and going to law school so fuck it. And I'll probably wind up doing dc think tank stuff for conservatives, so the spicier the better - makes me edgy for internships this year.

>hey Sup Forums do my project for me

go away nigger

As a veteran of the first meme war I take offense to that. I've paid my dues and now I'm asking for a couple of you faggots to help me make a kick ass vid that I can get into the real world.

>As a veteran of the first meme war

You aren't shit nigger. You should have files stacked on files from so much lurking, and i'm not going to go through a bunch of aids captcha's for a massive dump in order to do your project for you.

This is a good one OP

youtube.com/watch?v=sZwKZf2jtHI

Not exactly the war we were fighting, user. I'm looking for new material. What's the big fucking deal? I'm doing it for a class and can also get it into the public.(DON'T ask, I gave enough info)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EURO KEKS KKK KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Not that I don't appreciate your spectacular collection, but you do have quite a few spicy memes- do you have anything more 1st A and hate speech?

>Libertarian making fun of free speech
Meta memes are the best memes.

Not making fun of free speech. Making fun of Anglin.

Next you'll make fun of someone because of freedom of religion, or peaceful assembly.

Bull. Anglin is a troll who abused free speech for shits and gigs. Libel, harassment and defamation are not free speech any more than stoning someone to death over religious differences is legal.

uhhh westlake is still where all the rich whites (and nigger basketball players) live faggit

Fellow 1A Law student here (also heading down the dc org route) - nice to see a fellow traveller.

Shoot me a message if you want.

[email protected] (my throwaway, ofc)