Why the hate for jews on here?

Why the hate for jews on here?

Been on this site for a little over a decade, still dont understand why theres so much antisemitism here given these facts:
>orthodox jews are mostly business owners, and business owners are mostly redpilled and right winged
>pro trump
>dont bother anyone
>keep to themselves
>commit almost no crimes besides maybe some tax evasion for some bad jews
>never act like niggers
>being business owners they employ people and create jobs
>contribute more to economy than most others

Are some assholes? Sure, i dont think that behavior is exclusive to them. I will admit as a business owner myself and having done business with them (born and raised catholic btw) many of them are sneaky as fuck and will hide alot from you to profit, even straight up lie, but having done business with all different kinds of people, id say this is a pretty common and important trait to have to be a successful entrepreneur. Hell i've gotten some pretty good advice from a jew which i still benefit from today.

This just goes for orthodox jews, atleast from my experiences with them. The non orthodox liberal jews however, gas them all to hell they are definitely the worst kind of scum to inhabit the earth imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its mostly stormfags, based americans dont really think much of them

None of these people are anything like your average orthodox jew

Jews suck into the oven duh

Wrong. They are the bane of existence every where they go.

Orthodox Jews are worse. I don't get where this lie comes from. Is it because they are "anti-israel"? They are not they just think their massiah hasn't come to give them the land. Besides as much as I hate Israel all the Jews need to go there and get the fuck out of white countries.

I work part time for a kosher catering company. My Jew bosses can be a little annoying but they are always above board about everything, always pay in time, very organized and fair. Maybe it's true that the secular ones are the real dirt bags.

Gassed.com

We're firing up the ovens and this time you demon spawn are getting thrown in their alive!

lurk moar jidf

Dude, Jews RULE!

Their complete brainwashing of you would be a good start
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw

Everytime you see some commie anti-white dogshit take a look at the name of the author. The ((())) meme isn't a meme.

Culture of Critique is a good start

become an hero "based american".
The jews are getting the gas.