Exposing degenerate evil jew propaganda in the Super Bowl commercials

two obvious examples being the T-mobile "diversity" commercial promoting total White genocide, see here - youtu.be/C-rumHvmqCA and the Lexus "We Wuz Kangz" commercial promoting black violence against Whites, see here - youtu.be/Ja_FK1XXg2U

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9
incogman.net/
incogman.net/anti-white-videos/
mobile.twitter.com/lindathaler2/status/960728597916012544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your stretching bro on the Lexus shit

hmm, l don't know if l am, in the beginning of the commercial he beats the hell out of the Whites and the commercial makes a special point of focusing on the unconscious or dead "bad guys" White hand. Isn't everyone in that movie supposed to be black????

T-Mobile disabled comments and likes/dislikes

haven't seen it, but isn't being realistic? How many niggers drive a Lexus?

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

and there you are, the jew confirmed

didn't work nigger

This is about the worst thread I've ever seen OP is a bot or a retard. T-mobile user here. I'd call in to cancel but I'd only get a Hindu who would say no. I'll switch at the end of the month when my bill is up though fuck these faggots.

user, lel come on now, l put the link to the commercial in the thread post, just click it, you cant be that lazy, can you?

I saw the commercial fag I haven't seen the movie, you said "isn't it all black people" user come on

ohhh, l iz smart, ok l understanz u nows, lel

you don't make any sense, you rustle your jimmies about the kike commercial but you act like a libtard and accuse me of being a bot. And Kek is the one who willed this thread into being, check the digits you filthy goy

hahahah I lol'd this is a thorough BTFO response my dude

The black panther one, wasn't racist, its commercial its self isn't its just a promotional for the movie.

The T-Mobile one, I don't even understand why trying to guilty trip whitey and enforce the myth that we are equal in every aspect would make me want to buy phone. All it makes me do is want to not have T-Mobile be my ISP.

thats the thing though, the jew subverts everything, the jew doesnt give a fuck about selling you phones, they just want to brainwash you into their agenda. However, the T-mobile corporate stooges who authorized the ad were fooled by the jew advertising agency into thinking it was a nice positive message that would help their image. the jews trick everyone, thats what is so insidious

the tmobile one is actually kinda creepy and demanding

>using "JOOOOOS" as an argument

Are you even trying or are you one of those false flagging leftypol shills that is raiding right now?

notice the music playing in the T-mobile commercial?

The music playing during the ad is a cover version of the Nirvana song "All Apologies". The song is heard in the background as the camera is at first focused on an Aryan White baby for an extended moment, before a super creepy 1984 style narration begins. The camera then pans across a long row of multi-ethnic and mixed race babies in a circular, globular pattern, before the camera stops for an extended moment on a completely empty spot without a White baby. The liberal leftists would have you believe that the hit Nirvana song "All Apologies", with its cryptic lyrics, is some sort of national anthem for White guilt and the lm so so sorry for my evil White oppression. The band's frontman, Kurt Cobain, famously committed suicide. In the public conciousness, Cobain is thought of as the angry White guy who secretly stockpiled guns, the angry White guy who championed the forgotten little guy, the angry White guy who opposed the worldwide corporate government establishment, and the angry White guy who represented an entire generation. In the end, this same angry White guy who had achieved enormous success, wealth, and adulation, this same straight angry White guy with features of blonde-hair and blue-eyes, this same young angry White guy with a newborn Aryan baby, this angry White guy decided it was the right thing to go full on kill your self. Yeah, out of all the millions of music choices for a phone commercial with this imagery, they choose that.

tldr; the jews want the White man to just an hero themselves to make it that much easier for them implement their diversity plan (diversity=White genocide)

call them Khazers, call them globalists, call them Rothschilds, call them what you will, but l assure you the "Joos" agenda is very real and we are on the brink

don't worry about that stupid faggot he is clueless the nigger would not know what a red pill is if you shot him in the face with it, try this playlist I made
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9

haha bodhi is that you? l've seen that vid, its a good one. and you're right about that meme flag clown, some people dont want to believe

lol yah it's me it is a whole playlist my dude have you seen them all?

Amazing assessment btw here you are right on my dude kudos excellent awareness

def some black magic MKULTRA in that shit

there are many here like it you can find
incogman.net/

incogman.net/anti-white-videos/

here sorry

yup, we have spread hatred and knowledge together in many previous threads. a tiny bit off topic from the thread theme, but lm curious as to your thoughts on the jews current propaganda plan. Where do you think they are concentrating their strongest effort, into old media (e.g. super bowl commercials) or new media (e.g. shilling on Sup Forums), or maybe both equally?

>we have spread hatred and knowledge together in many previous threads
I lol'd hard

Oh yah they are doing it all. They have Mossad units trained to do nothing but this stuff "thin tanks". They shill all social media 24/7. They have increased shilling here big time since the election. The thing about movies is normies go to see them so the mind control is much more subtle like the stuff you pointed out in the commercial unconscious programming on the social media they are much more blatant because it is a lot of the youth that are getting it from every angle they much easier to manipulate to "fit in" and "be cool" and hate themselves etc. and they also use shill accounts pretending to be minorities to infiltrate and stir up shit etc.

oh yeah, exactly, the voice-over narration is textbook (btw thats strong black queenz goddess and mega global superstar actress Kerry Washington narrating and she NEVER talks like that in any movie or tv show she has ever done) and so is the disorienting cinematography along with the written slogan graphics. They are becoming more brazen and obvious, but their need for symbology will be there downfall

T-mobile is based natsoc company. Nice try schlomo.

check'ems and excellent assessment, this niggers are to retarded to understand any of this you know they are borderline retarded maybe one or two people per thread that will understand any of this if you spell it out for them like you have. You know how it is just keep up the good work the sheep follow the wolves lead and they will follow ignore the droolers

yes indeed, and checkem for your digits as well
l often wonder though how many on here are willfully ignorant subhumans, how many are glowing in the dark larpers, and how many are the khazer jew shills.

How long will this thread last? Please tell me someone else is noticing all jew hate related threads getting pruned. Even had a few posts deleted. Is it fucking happening?

TESLA SPEAKS THROUGH KEK. Yah I know it can drive you razy thinking about it. Don't worry about it just ignore them. The thing about shills they act like idiots, so it doesn't matter if they are shills or not if they act obtuse ignore them. Because they are too stupid to understand or they are shills either way they subhumans pay not attention to them

So many cry babies itt. You act like being a nazi means being anti human. Have you'll fallen for the Jewish propaganda? We need to clean up ASAP.

t-mobile corporate has probably been fooled by the jew advertising agency who made the commercial, the ad agency is (((Kaplan Thaler))) the jew hides in the shadows in order to fool normies

when it comes to the jew it is always happening, those evil bastards dont sleep, they are kiking 24/7

It's what Cobain died for.

Kaplan sounds familiar, Thaler like a mocking name.

And you're right.
mobile.twitter.com/lindathaler2/status/960728597916012544

oh yes, they love to mock us and throw it in our faces.
in addition to hollywood and wall street, the jews own Madison Ave.

thought it was a jew at first, but judging by that ultra lazy low effort bait they clearly must be a nigger