Sup Forums seems off today. Seems like the kikes are planning something

Does anyone feel like the threads today have been psychologically implanting the theme of "total and utter meltdown"? It seems like the Jews are planning to do something in retaliation for all the revelations coming out and Schiff about to get fucked. Something is off.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

they've seen my coming to fucking wreck them OP

im starting to recruit my own people tonight

Whatcha doin Rabbi?

shilling extra hard today, definitely
usually it's at 100%, today it's 110%

Something is coming, but I'm not sure what they're gonna try. Israel is so close to being exposed you have no idea.

ISRAEL IS PLANNING TO ATTACK THE ADDRESSES IN THIS PASTEBIN TO SAY RIGHT WING LUNATICS DID IT

Wew that's a full house of digits, lad.

I have seen an inordinate number of bullshit race/bait threads. I mean they're not uncommon as of late, but, it seems as though everytime I refreshed today there were multiple baity posts lingering about.

Eitther they're gonna do a right wing lunatic false flag or they're gonna EMP the US and blame russia or NK for nuking us.

Yeah there's a lot of shilling. Most of it is lefty fags trying to cause a market panic. If you pay close attention to those threads, it's a lot of obvious samefaggotry.

No it's not lefty fags. It's Israeli shills

Tell me, as I've only been lurking around here for the better part of 6 months (been aware of the truth for years just never made my way to this board), is this common prior to some shit going down? I'm legit asking, not being a sarcastic prick.

Yes. I see and feel the same shit every time before something happens. The normal shill threads change into themes of apocalypse and suffering and pain and civil unrest and fear mongering. Right before vegas this happened. Right before the train thing after SOTU this happened. Right before Trump blew up an Israeli sub off the coast of Alaska this happened. They are trying to instill fear in us.

>SHUT IT DOWN
Just got removed. But since we're on the Internet and nothing ever gets lost, here you go lads:
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

You're literally JIDF and that link is probably part of a false flag to implicate Sup Forums in something.

Pol seems great today. Stock market crashing memo. Seems like kek is doing double time

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

No, that's not it. I get this feeling every time right before something happens that the Jews are trying to pull off and the board and the threads on it change drastically.

>ID: fAb6DUvU
>(...)
>fAB
You're literally a fabulous faggot.

True, the owner of Blacked is Jewish. Doesn't change the fact you're a fag. Something got posted on Sup Forums, then removed a second later, I don't give a shit what it was - I'm reposting it nigga. Information wants to be free yo!

You're literally an Israeli shill. All you're doing is planning to plant evidence on this board and then do something to pin it on us. It's transparent as fuck.

The only thing that's transparent as fuck is that you love the taste of semen.

Wrong. You shills are running out of time and you're losing your minds. You must be filled with neuroticism. Without a brainwashed populace you can't pull off shit faggot.

Your ass must be filled with semen.

JUST

oh there is definitely some kikery getting ready to go down. Why do you think they just put a goy as head of the Federal Reserve?

mfw he executes order 11110 to stop them.

Mate I've made more Bibi related image macros over the years than you've had cocks up your ass. The only one that's salty ITT is your gay ass. Last reply you'll get from me you paranoid fucking idiot. Oy vey!

Kek the amount of assmad if this were to come out

Dude, it's real. The book that the idea of NESARA comes from is literally called Draining the swamp.