Soon even you can afford an American house thanks to the crash

Other urls found in this thread:

remax.ca/mb/oakbank-real-estate/na-105-oakbank-drive-na-wp_id196884504-lst/
realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/19055164/703-HEATLEY-AVENUE-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6A3G9
realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/18824553/1053-SE-MARINE-DRIVE-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5X2V5
har.com/794-fm-2694/sale_GTARTX-10041339
har.com/6932-donato-pl/sale_ABORTX-8355156
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>American houses
>Can't even withstand a little bit of wind knocking them down

I'll stick to my terraced house, thank you very much.

>not building houses out of wood, the /comfy/est building material

>tinyhouse mcbucktooth has to cope

that house would cost $800k - $1m in australia.
and your neighbors will be a council house with meth heads or muslim terrorists.

Day of the rope when

I lived in Texas for a few years. That would probably be $250-$350ish and you'll have a house right on top of you on either side when they finish building the subdivision.
>At least it's poorly constructed by illegals that have no construction experience.

>be australian
>pay 1m dollaridoos to walk outside at night past 6 inch tarantulas and 2 foot centipedes to your outdoor toilet
>forget the temperature is 80 degrees colder than it was in the afternoon
>get kicked in the head by a kangaroo before you get there

Fantastic

What?

White people will still be moving from town to town trying to escape the nigrification of the non-whites moving in to the better town.

Jews will still be selling houses to those very people, and buying them up in black areas for gentrification and to start the process all over again.

American housing prices are going to stay pretty high.

Oh good every home here in Florida will be bought out within a minute by New Yorkers as their 3rd home.

I am so FUCKING ready. I have been saving for fucking years waiting for it to crash so I can get my hands on dirt cheap houses.
HURRY THE FUCK UP AND POP.

see you soon cunts

Who would want an American house
>All your neighbors are niggers
>Your public school has a shooting every week and a stabbing every day
>Standards of living on par with a third world hellhole

I'd just buy one now before they start cranking interest rates. You could buy the house for a much lower price, but your P&I will be the same with higher interest rates.

At least I can finally buy a house. I've been waiting for this crash for 7 years.

SHE'S A BRICK... HOUSE

>projection the post

the whole point is to get the innocent white stooges to work their entire lives to build a home in what is advertised as a good area to raise kids.
then the (((government))) moves meth heads or shitskins into every other house.
property value plummets and slopeheads buy up the entire neighborhood for cheap.

That's why you need to live as far from a city as possible
When I lived in Texas I rented a very nice house. We were the only family on the street that wasn't 'multi-generational' working nametag jobs to cobble together enough money to pay the mortgage. It was a rubbish place to live.

I mean I'm a burger too. Unless you live in a gated community (which I highly doubt that small house is) you might as well live in fucking Bulgaria with how low the standards of living are. Even many gated communities are shit since delivery guys have to be given codes to enter allowing niggers to easily get in, and drive their children into gated communities on Halloween.

Also spics actually outnumber niggers in the US and aren't any better.

little baby, that would be like 3-4m in vancouver, it's fucking massive and it has a yard

remax.ca/mb/oakbank-real-estate/na-105-oakbank-drive-na-wp_id196884504-lst/
Jesus leaf, that's in fucking Winnipeg. How do you guys ever get to buy a house worth living in?

This is perfect timing for me. I make close to 200k a year and my wife makes 95k. We are living off of her pay for the next two to three years then having a baby and buying a spanking new house when the effects of the bubble finally correct the market. Can’t wait.

where the fuck do you find a woman who makes 95k

No house can withstand "a little bit of wind knocking them down", you dum-dum.

Those are in Canadabux
Also, an RN makes that much. Find a woman with a real degree or job.

Brothel

i seem to only get cashiers

My wife is director of marketing for a major law firm overseeing the developement of several brands under their umbrella across a number of major US cities.

i dont understand, what crash are you talking about?

Sorry forgot about the geoflags. I’m in Canada on business from the States. Dallas Texas baby!!!

The population crash of 2018

you need to set your sights higher.
Lol, I snipped this pic from a google maps view of Dallas

my gf of 7 years works as a cashier at a supermarket. she's not even hot or anything.

>2 floors
>1M
you're thinking of 1.5M at least

This is her base. This doesn’t include her profit sharing and monthly goal bonuses. So you can add another 75k - 100k on top of that.

what? population?

Nothing wrong with that. Like biggie said... Mo money mo problems.

So you think you might be able to jew her out of palimony when she leaves you?

I want to buy a small house out in the country away from the majority minority county I currently live in.

>He unironically lived in a subdivision
>Not living in a comfy colonial village
Your fault for living in a cookie-cutter 50s plastic bullshit of a neighbourhood

I don’t think so since I make more than her. I’m a regional director for an international pharmaceutical company overseeing biomedical engineering division. I also co-own an art studio / art brokerage company. We are extremely happy and in love. She is very traditional and religious. Divorce is not an option, and hopefully never will be.

here they have too, extremely windy
In the worst places the roofs are even wired down to the ground. We don't get proper tornadoes but hurricanes and storms all the time

What city in Canada are you in? I'm a Texas-fag too. I travel a lot for work, thus the flag.

>implying i would ever buy a mcmansion piece of shit house

Currently freezing my ass of in Prince Edward Island.

if you've been with a girl for 7 years and she's not currently a mother of at least 2 kids with another bun in the over, you done fucked up.

you should be at a place in your career where you can support her, assuming you're in your mid or late 20s. unless you started dating her at like 14, then i guess it is kind of understandable

It's cold as hell back home too user. No snow for Dallas this year, even though Houston got it a few times. I think it's in the 40s.

im 30 and she's basically just a placeholder until something better comes along. which it hasnt

might be the no blacks tax, quebec is cheap, but you gotta live with french people

realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/19055164/703-HEATLEY-AVENUE-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6A3G9
>this home is surrounded by gorgeous turn of the century character homes, within walking distance of many amenities
realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/18824553/1053-SE-MARINE-DRIVE-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5X2V5
>INVESTOR ALERT!. Listed well below assessment. This 3 bdrms 2 bath 1 1/2 story w/bsmt home is definitely the lowest cost to get into vancouver

I've been about to buy a house and suddenly my index fund is down 8% and will be down 10-12% tomorrow (total up 16%, down 8% from top)

I'm gonna be forced to watch the market every single day and exit before I'm at a loss if I want to buy a home
Odds are I won't even be able to get one since none go on the fucking market anymore...

At this rate I should just rent for a year or two...

I saw a friend post about the cold. Haven’t kept track since I’m everywhere. I have to set a dozen alarms now or I won’t wake up in 3 hours. insomnia is a bitch.

If you get along with her and she makes you happy, you may as well marry. Money isn't everything.
Wow.
har.com/794-fm-2694/sale_GTARTX-10041339
>middle of nowhere
har.com/6932-donato-pl/sale_ABORTX-8355156
>Austin

I'm right there with you user. It's 7am, but I have a free day today, so I'll probably fart around and pass out in the afternoon.

>USING THAT BITCOIN PEAK EXIT CASH TO BUY CHEAP AMERICAN REAL ESTATE AND HODL FOR A FEW YEARS

Can't wait for the foreclosures to start.

who said she makes me happy

Then grudge fuck her until she leaves your ass. Also, start a thread on /s/ while you're at it.

>keeping your house savings in an index fund
Should be in a savings account, or a CD

Wait, are housing prices going down? Would that mean that rents should go down too?

That’s me tomorrow starting around noon. I’m staying at some fru fru hotel with chandeliers in the room but the bed is bomb. Plus I’m looking to scope out any liquor store I can find. Hoping these leafs don’t know a good bourbon or scotch and I can grab some expense bottles on the cheap.

I'm not lowering the rent I charge my tenants. That's the real moon.
IDK how PEI is, but I've spent near $20 for a 12 pack of shit beer in Alberta.

We’ll see. I’ll be happy to pay close to retail on some real jems compared to the 1000% mark up you see around the US.

where the fuck do you people even live to get shit this cheap

Good luck to you user. It's expensive to smoke or drink in Canada, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

ummm, the biggest housing crash will be in Australia, it will make the US housing crash look like child’s play.

>yfw north korea isnt effected by the global mini crash

Housing and Commercial building crash would actually be a blessing for many Americans. The ridiculous prices and not to mention mythical price increase every month needs to come to an end.

Many small American business owners can no longer afford the lease or the buy an office. Small restaurants are being clobbered unless they can pull in at least 50k a month (Utilities, workers comp, employee pay, insurance, numerous fees).

I am told this is the Chinese doing this and spending their money on these places, driving prices up like some bitcoin drama.

This absurdity is no longer sustainable and is passing the point of no return. Vacant houses and buildings all over the fucking place. I have driven through towns where more than half the place of the commercial and industrial buildings are all vacant. It's killing every industry and eating away at the heart and soul of America.

Maybe this is what they want? Towns full of vacant buildings, illegals and nogs roaming around like fucking zombies?

Stay out of my country you brokeback fags.
PEI is where our great nation was born, and Alberta is like a beautiful prairie rose. Show some respect you ingrates.

Why so much hate leaf. I bring business to your country. I stay at your four star hotels and spend money at your fine dining establishments. PEI is a ghost town right now. They should be begging me to drop a couple grand before I leave.

Your fault for choosing to live in a shithole portion of Texas. You had plenty of options, the state is three times bigger than the UK

Ugly fucking plastic house.

I just reached out to my bank to get pre-qualified.

This. Houses like this aren't built to last. Pure fucking garbage. Not only that but development life is absolute trash. It's so inorganic it's fucking crazy. Why don't we just go back to villages and towns with sustainable high quality housing that actually looks unique?

>where the fuck do you find a woman who makes 95k

My wife made 6 figs last year from freelance art.

all of Texas is the shithole portion of Texas.

t. lifelong Texan

I'm on to you, faggot. "Y'all" just say this to keep us out.
t. just moved from Michigan to Austin.

Nibba, you shouldn't be so high and mighty, your houses are not much better, you're just lucky your climate allows you to build cheap, shitty houses.

not for long you wont

Not really, I'm still up massively for the year
Plus I don't know when I will even be able to buy, so every dollar I have sitting around is a dollar not earning money

Notice how my post said "lifelong" and your post says "just moved"... Really makes you think, huh?

Live here if you want, I don't care. You'll see what I mean eventually. Austin is a fucking abomination filled with illegals and homeless. So is Houston and DFW. Take a wrong turn in any of these cities and things get shady fast. Texas is only tolerable if you own a ranch in the middle of nowhere and don't mind 9 months out of the year being 100% humidity and 90 degree weather. But that makes working on your ranch pretty fucking miserable. This year's winter is different than most.
You'll have fun in the summer being from Michigan haha.

I'm not an architect but that house just looks wrong to me for some reason. Something about it's size, it's giant windows, the roof looks like it's made of cheap material.

I dunno, it just looks so strange.

mcmansionhell.com

Until either the bank steals it, or the government steals it when I can't pay the property taxes one year.

>he thinks he'll make 200k after the crash

>flag
Nigga what

Looks like Texas... A design common in the Houston area to be specific.

I prefer Scandinavian houses but I wouldn't mind living in Alaska or something like that

Yep, I have several friends who grew up in houses like that. Always thought the arched entryway looked weird.

I'll take my chances against the big bad wolf vs your chances against the muslim hordes, you dumb, suicidal Anglo.