I'll never forgive the liberals

I'll never forgive the liberals for what they did to Sam Hyde, I messaged him for live advice on Reddit once and he responded with a letter that he obviously put genuine effort into, the man is talented and overall a great guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=6T_EZHwzbnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liberals
Stop pretending.

They're fucking Communist Jews

Oh it was defiantly the Jews too

I agree, motherfuckers ruin talent and off geniuses on the daily. Motherfucking snakes and rats not the wolves they think they are.

dude, i like Sam Hyde but the guy's a trainwreck. after he antagonized that kike buzzfeed editor and his show got cancelled he fell apart and spiraled into obscurity.

he did this to himself. "hydewars" had the potential to be amazing, the first episode was pure awkward genius, but it just went downhill from there as he tried to put more effort into it, ultimately defeating the whole purpose of it to begin with. then he monetized it behind a paywall and stopped making content entirely.

I hate to say it but the jews beat him. unless he makes a real solid comeback, the fucker lost. and I say this as a big fan of his. I wish he'd won, but he chickened out.

You guys still don't know what liberal mean?

No he's not, he's a greedy cock-sucking kike that's taking you and his fans for a ride to pad his pocket book.

I know but overall it's fucked up what the kikes did to him he doesn't deserve it

We know, but they've fucking co-opted it, like everything good and great in this cold world of ours

>You have to buy this.
Nope niggerman.

Or he has no other choice then to squeez out money from his name because the kikes took everything away from him

He could at least do it without shitting up 4ch with his shills. He's no better than all the other cancerous e-celebs ruining this place at this point.

its pretty much this in one of his videos he talks about his "comedy" career not working out and going into a rug business with his dad

Didnt he donate a bunch of money to The Dailystormer? The jews will never Let that go

If I had to guess I think he's attempting to get his shit together right now

he's working on a game cuz he wants to make real money. He said that many times in his Hyde Wars episodes. He's in it for the money. If he was really poor for any amount of time and not just LARPing, then it's his right to finally make some money, which no one should blame him for.

He should write more. Some of the opinion pieces I've seen from his facebook and articles he's done have been very high quality and entertaining reads: dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

(pic related as well)

They did basically everything they could to get the show cancelled. I don't think they ever thought from the start it was going to be as successful as it was, or even have an opportunity for continuing.

While he's never been rich, he's never been poor either, and his parents are well-off enough to afford him 2 college degrees. That and he has his bitcoin wealth. Enough to throw away 5k for a Dailystormer donation and burn 7k a month on his various projects.

This whole "I'm homeless and without-health insurance" shtick is just a ploy to scam pity bucks off his fans.

Guy's a complete kike in his own right.

Exactly too many people think "trying to make a living = Jew" I would gladly dish out cash for someone I supported

Idk man he's looking rough nowadays

Sam. We know its you. These cheap NEETS aren't paying 5 bucks a month for content.

Just crash the tahoe into a government building already and let loose with the hand cannon. You know you want to

actually he entirely deserved it. you don't go kicking the kike nest and then be completely unprepared for backlash. he knew what he was playing with and when (((they))) finally responded to him, he wasn't ready, had no comeback and folded like paper.

I'm mad at him. I'm mad because he seemed to be an amazingly tough guy who was able to handle the opposition in ways that drove them crazy, but when the rubber met the road, he failed. he failed his fans and he failed himself.

and now he wants to make a game for $? That's idiotic, games take tons of time and make NO money, there's too much competition. he should have started a vid.me and made regular solid content that appealed to his base and reaped the donations. as it stands the guy has vanished, and likely his shit game will not appeal to anyone who liked him in the past.

he better make a hell of a comeback or he's not going to make it.

He is our Bill Hicks

I mean, it's not like they had some sort of moral obligation to keep his show on the air or anything.

I find it funny how he overplayed his hand in Season 1 and got almost immediately cancelled, he's not nearly as powerful as he thinks he is.

Pretty sure sam Hyde is a faggot. My eyes have been scarred by the sight of him sucking on a penis.

I'm a liberal but...

Literally who?

He's definitely the "closeted Republican" type.

He got cancelled because the kikes harassed adult swim nonstop until they folded. Nothing in the show is blatantly "Alt-Right" they made up a bullshit story

Watch yourself, your gonna force him into a self defense situation

THAT LAST MDE IS FUCKING GOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>Literally shows the "producers" with the obvious implication of "FUCK THE KIKES THAT RUN THIS SHIT"

It makes me laugh that he got cancelled because he had no idea how to fight them correctly

To sum it up comedian who often infuriated liberals and Jews with stunts like reading a 20 minute speech about how homosexuality is a disease at a gay ass twitter comedy night show. eventually him and his friends got there own sketch show on adult swim and because he supported Trump, a Jew named Joel Bernstein fought nonstop to sabotage his career and his show was cancelled after all the other Jews and liberals began crusading against him

hope hes ok :(

Already mentioned this here:

>games take tons of time and make NO money

It's probably a mobile game. A year to develop. Update hardcore for 6 months. Release a sequel every year. How will thst not make money?

Exactly, honestly Sam is a smart guy I genuinely believe he knows what he's doing

He's always been saying lately how good bitcoin has treated him. Hope the new downfall doesn't send him deeper into darkness. I doubt it. He's like a half psychotic/half stoic madman, genius, comedic, mad scientist.

Do you have his reddit rant about western civilization? It's something I've been trying to find.

No unfortunately

>tfw I’m not sure if he specifically calls out Jon Stewart and Amy Schumer because they’re Jews or if that’s just a side effect of Jewish control on your media

Sam you shouldnta put swastikas in your show.
Yeah yeah i know you said you didnt do that. But i know your style of comedy.
Bad move. And then donating money to the daily stormer? It looked so much better when you prefaced your youtube vids saying "this is all comedy and i dont believe any of it."
Trump winning probably made you feel a little bit too safe. I think youll find your way again, your naturally an endearing guy and you really never lost touch with that. You just dropped your guard, and im sorry the (((powers that be))) tried hard to destroy your career.
Im honestly looking forward to your next project, and hey maybe im wrong but you shoulda never let your guard down. The world is filled with secret racists masquerading as liberals, and you remind them too much of what theyre trying to supress.

I unironically feel like Sam sacrificed a lot for us

Sam Hyde is a homo

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

(((They))) fear him

>selling non essential merchandise makes you a kike.

I don't know, but you should probably ask the thousands of failed mobile game developers. There is no indication that Sam ever knew what he was doing as a businessman. Everything he accomplished was entirely due to his strength as an artist.

Whatever you say Sam...

As sad as it is when a genius is at his darkest time that's when they have there greatest achievement and I honestly sense something great coming from Sam soon. But to be completely honest I would rather him be happy with life then to ever make a single video again

Now that bitcoin has imploded he will be forced to resort to the one thing he hates most: making a hydewars video for paying subscribers

>If you don't subscribe to my brand of politics when you're doing "comedy", then you're picking sides

Is comedy for the sake of comedy not allowed anymore? Can he count himself as a "comedian" if it all has a political purpose first and foremost?

He's no better than Stewart or Oliver or Noah. Fuck him.

I feel sam kinda went full-retard in a few places and should probably not have retweeted david duke a bunch of times.

That being said i fucking hate the whole
>agree with our modern liberal worldview or we will get you fired :^)
thing

He is the goat, a legend like ron paul.

>Sam Hyde
who?

I agree man. I get genuinely saddened when I see things aren't going well for him. I admire the guy a ton

MDE NEVER DIES

His point is that now, everything is politicized, even if you're not saying anything.

Am I the only one who thinks he's gonna come back huge and he's working on something wonderful for us all?

How is he making a living these days?

Please neck yourself, you goodest of goys

Pretty much, yeah.

It's actual bullying to the T. "Oh your unique? We can't have that"

I honestly hope so

Post the letter and his reply

My brother is a game designer, my best friend is a game programmer. You don't realize how much work goes into a game or how much it costs to hire people to do it for you. Hiring just two programmers full time for one year is over $100k, that's not counting the artwork, or the sound design/music, or the testing, or the designing, or the advertising, all done by more people who have to be paid.

Then you have the market it's going into, the mobile market, overpopulated to an infinite degree by "get rich quick" people trying to do exactly the same thing as Sam. Good games are extremely hard to create and even harder to get noticed. Sam has never made a game before, so either he's hiring experts to tell him how to do it (even more $$ spent), or he's going to royally fuck it up, there is statistically no other options.

I want to believe in the guy, but so far he's failed at pretty much every major project he's done, and making a game is probably the biggest gamble you can do in that regard.

I don't know, I just miss the pre-Cody Cigar Sam Hyde.

He kind of did it to himself, no lie I have total respect for him for being unfiltered and being a great artist but when (((they))) give you a chance you can't really bite their hand.

I guess you weren't around when his paid shills spammed the fuck out of that forced-meme pic of him hanging upside-down but flipped? Just so he could sell a shirt of it later?

Sam really has his fans around his finger, no one he scams them so easily.

Sams doing almost everything himself. He basically wants to be the Shane Carruth of video games

The absolute madman

why, because you like to suck his dick and hate hearing criticism of your idols? get over yourself. Sam is a 100% bonafide legend, but he fucked up. I want him to succeed more than anything, but I'm pissed at his current state

He's been working on the game for almost a decade now and he said last summer he has about 4 more years left

what happened

His assistant wrote the letter I bet.

im jewish and have been laughing at his downward spiral

shame cause hes a talented kid but fell for the nazi meme

The same one that ruined his career

You want be laughing when he is the architect of the second Holocaust

Met Sam a few days ago, can confirm he's /ourguy/

Sammy boy needs to get back to his roots

youtube.com/watch?v=6T_EZHwzbnw

Sam loves his greasy fanboys.

>jewish
Why do guys think your the chosen people? Seems kind of narcissistic as a religion

checked. Where is the next Hydewars fag?

>Work to become a famous figure and grow a fan base
>Fan base wants merch
>Instead of letting some weird chinese company rip off your fans you offer official merch
>still a jew

Pol strikes again

post his response to you on reddit. i feel the same way

He looks like he's losing weight

Did he eat free peanut?

Is this the same five guys Cody Cigar was sitting outside of?

I agree, I am heartbroken I don't see more of mde.

>gets banned after pushing #JWOKE on twitter
makes me wonder

Didn't declare this month (black history month) MDE month? Said he had a bunch of content coming out. If you look at his instagram he seems to have been collabing with a ton of our folks.

Didn't HE** declare

oh yes, paid shills for a man who had his show taken down because it was 'too alt-right.'
Woah there pal, someone's making a profit! WE CANT BE HAVING THAT! why not just work at McDonalds, pal?

Now there is no better time to start a talk show or some shit and ask for donations. I would watch and give his stupid ass some dollars.

He can do what Warski does and pull in WAY more dumbasses.

I honestly dont believe Sam is a nazi or holds nazi beliefs. If anything, Sams opinion towards his race is the same as Jews toward their own.
You have to be kinda retarded to fall for the nazi meme. They had creepy skull-things on their hats and just conquered other peoples land because Hitler had a boner for Napoleon.

Sam is too much of a pussy to deal with trolls and potential hecklers in a live format.

fuck off commie

sam's done plenty of live skits.

He did it for you

Not to an online audience though which is what was suggested.

When will you people wake up and realize that even the_donald on reddit is a site purpose built to discredit conservatism?

Time and again that site has "events" or highly upvoted posts that always, each and every time, result in a net loss for conservatism and it's efforts.