Learning Russian in Estonia

>be American college student
>learning Russian
>transfer schools, Russian language no longer offered
>still really want to learn it, start looking for international programs
>see study abroad opportunity in Estonia
>very interested, but Estonian is very different from Russian, so I wouldn't be as immersed in the language

Should I do it, Sup Forums? The university offers Russian courses, but I would be surrounded mostly by Estonian and English speakers

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here. Forgot to mention that like 25% of Estonians speak Russian, so I was thinking I could still immerse myself in it, but would have to actively seek out such experiences

This is an Sup Forums post

thanks, perhaps I'll try there

I met some Estonian girls once, very sexy. Do it. Have an adventure.

>25% of Estonians speak Russian
Those are actual Russians left over from the Soviet Union

Hy yчи хyли. Hopм язык. Caм знaю и вceм coвeтyю

Estonia has the world’s hottest women. Go.

why would you go to Estonia to learn Russian?

You mostly won't be able to practice Russian outside the school, as adressing people in Russian is generally frowned upon. However Estonia is nicer, so there is a plus side too.

I think you could do it
In Baltics you can speak it in many places like markets, stations etc and if you wont know smth can always change to english, also a living cost is reletively low, so wont spent tons of money and you can rest from shitskins for a year or so

only Russia program offered is Moscow, and it's only one semester. I'd much rather go some place smaller (and less expensive) for a full year

If you fucking dare try to learn Russian in Estonia, I will fucking kill you myself.

Estonia is for Estonians and Russians in Estonia need to die.

I will fucking kill you if you try to make Narva expand to other parts of Estonia. I mean it,

Why not Belarus or Ukraine

Fuck off! We are full!

not offered
Latvia =/= Estonia

Fight me... I swear to God, I will fucking kill you if you try to go to Estonia to learn Russian. I will happily die to protect them.

>literally shaking

>Literally willing to go to jail for murder to keep a fucking Russian-loving FAGGOT out of Estonia. I hate fucking faggot Jews like you.

That's not how green texting works
Kys

Where in Estonia?

I'd tell your fucking faggot-ass to kys, but you're a PAJEET who will die of SUPER-AIDS the next time you poo on a street with broken glass on it, so that's not necessary.

I like you, man. You're funny.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
Nice one, CIA-kikethrash. While on the other hand you see no problems on brainwashing blonde estonian girls to suck nigger dicks.

Exactly. Christ, I wish we could find an excuse to nuke you along with the Chinks and Pakis. You're all repugnant. Never met or smelled one of you I could tolerate.

Posting all this with an American flag

Go live in Russia then you faggot traitor.

Oletko vittu tosissasi, serkku? Oletko venäläinen?

Just play Dota 2 for the authentic Russian cyka blyat experience

>learning a language is treason
>treason to a country that is leading the world into Jewosh worship and anti-white crusade.
The USA already betrayed its own people. Learning a language is nothing compared to the antics of the modern US culture and government which by all accounts are a complete betrayal to its own core values and people.

Took you too long to respond to Fuck off, Russian Proxy.

>amerimutt

Slavi-"""White"""

Whiter than (You)

>Whiter than (You)
also calm down Temujin

>cuckrainian image
You obosralsya fatty

Listen to gruppa krovi

This tatar/buryat/uzbek is still whiter than 1/1422543 european american

absolute faggot you
Abramovich thanks satan everynight he was born in a nation full of retards

This is really autistic mate

Why would anybody want to learn that shit language? I can speak it and it's so fucking ugly I rarely do

>it's so fucking ugly
sagt der Kraut.
projecting much?

Its depressing here your motivation will quickly dissipate
you have better prospects learning russian while playing cs go

do it. baltics are cucked beyond point of return anyway. we could find some room for more dirty asshole immigrants, so yes. do it. but you should go for Lithuania first - they are the ugly retarded 3rd brother of the Baltic brotherhood.

Don't come unless you want to catch AIDS.

just go to russian websites or unironically play mobas with russians. that's how I learned English in the first place.

Estonian fags don't deserve to hear and speak out beautiful language

*our

It would probobly be better to go to Latvia, or near learn Russina near Estonia's border, in cities like Narva. I wouldn't really recommend either of these, thought. Go to Russia if you really want to learn.

>beautiful language

tssh blyt mumble mumble prääks tshlöpötshushu

>going to the butthurt-belt to learn russian
really good idea, burgerman

Idi syuda suka blyat seychas poluchish

Gupta Gupta чepнo гyптa poccиикoшкa ххххххххххххххх*clears throat*ххххлeб

Just go to russia man. Go see it first hand
That's the point in taking those classes anyway, to get a communist girl.. right?
Your family will know you're an enemy sympathizer but maybe that's a plus, they will fear you a little thus you'll gain more respect from them.

If they dont offer russian visas then take the next best thing