This guy shows up in your bedroom and offers to take you to his planet forever

Do you accept? He tells you earth is getting cleaned up and won't be repeating the human experiment. He tells you many other people have been made the same offer. Do you believe him? Do you take him up on his offer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

need some proof before i run off with random strangers that appear in my room

What if the alien looked like this instead of a weird green thing, but said the same thing?

What if the alien is 2D?

I would need more information but I'm open to it.

i will sell my soul to SATAN to escape this 3D hell

the only guarantee in this scenario is that he does, indeed, take you and you will get to live with other people, on a planet run by aliens

btw this might be how you ended up on earth

I'd have to go with my family or no dice

>say yes
>take space pill he offers
>wake up with gaping bloody probe hole

Anyone who enters my room uninvited, alien or not will get ktfo m8. Just ask my nephew, little shit.

This thing is way too fucking ugly to be a good alien. Its race's culture and art must be either non-existent or deranged. It's like a space nigger.

Sign right the fuck up
Then rape it

Rip and tear the xeno scum.

Only if I get a loyal 2D AI xeno gf(wife)

holy shit i want to grab her by the armpits

POO

Sounds good to me.

I'd say take me cunt on the condition I could take 3 other family members. Although if otherwise E.G. this were the case I'd say fucking talk to the end of my beretta silver pigeon.

i love you people so much

I wouldn't need any proof if this was the alien.

i beat his face in and steal his ship

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

It must be happening. Last time this was posted it was gone in 5 minutes. Thanks
You glorious Bastard

No I would just die with everyone else. The aliens would probably make some weird noise I wouldnt like.

i dont think i really have a choice in the matter

if the aliens agree that traps aren’t gay, then by all means

So it is ZOG all over again?

This

He's just going to rob me.

On another note: If a "good" alien did give me an offer to hang with him, I'd ask for help and perhaps some upgrades to my body and mind to help mankind and live a better life.

Its clearly offering a demonic choice like something out of the bible, its just being a deceitful demon. I'd stab it in the cunt

yep u just take a leap of faith, basically gamble on whether these guys have a different agenda. for all you know they could be the same guys running the show now

you passed this test user

This may be more true than anyone knows.

>plot twist
>this is his planet

Our spirits were attracted to the mortal coil because of their lusts and greed, its a self-created hell. If you believe in that sort of thing anyway.

Nah I legitimately think that ancient super advanced humans brought us to Earth.

That's dumb buddy. You've exteriorized the knowledge of the soul and create a sci-fi explanation to explain the fast pace of Human advancement, not understanding that its just a modern version of a mythical story-telling explanatory system. In reality, the human mind sped up in evolution at the same time as the human capacity for spirit.

Its a cult user, you have to die.

You're using big words but you're not actually saying anything. Are you retarded?

imma shoot that green motherfucker.

>I have a low verbal intelligence so you must be retarded for using words I don't understand
Ok brainlet

Shoot him in the face with my Beretta. All xenos are a threat to the superior race of Man and must be eliminated.

Nope. You're just a retard who can't explain anything. Your whole statement had no point to it and explained nothing. You effectively used buzzwords to have the guise of intelligence but you're not intelligent at all.

You do realize that the smartest people can explain things simply right?

Only if ya got space weed.

I'd maybe ask him if the women on his planet look anything like him.

ask him the names of who else.
blast him with my shottie. death to species traitors

save ypur sci fi homo erotic fan fiction for the hugos shit skin

So much this

>You do realize that the smartest people can explain things simply right?
This nigger has never even picked up a Kant book. Ok, let me try to explain my point for someone with a low verbal IQ.

Saying that humans were created/dropped off by a super advanced alien species is just a mythological idea, very similar to old, mythical ideas of Humanity's origins, you've just replaced gods with aliens, etc. In reality, the advancement of Humanity is due to evolution and spirit coinciding in a hyper-advancement due to the biology of Earth finally reaching levels where consciousness and self-creation were possible.

>i'd stab it in the cunt
reasonable