TL;DR ON THE WORLD MARKET CRISIS

ITS SERIOUS NOW, NO MEMEING
TL;DR

credit suisse runs XIV. XIV is gobal stability. XIV gains off of market stability. Market went crazy, XIV LOST 90% in after hours trading. A drop of 80% means XIV gets liquidated because Credit Suisse (bank that runs it) set that as the limit to protect themselves in the event of something like this.

ITS LITERALLY A GLOBAL CRISIS AT THIS POINT, PANIC AHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=4SgsWx4yrWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Bump

Good. Then we shall grow stronger.

>being this assmad he needs to link me to his other faggot post

Buy the dip pussy

Anhero hedge finally right after 8 years

I figured this day might eventually come

fuck

hasn't the banking system in germany been circling the drain for years?

>VOTALITY KEEPS INCREASING

JUST#

YO HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY, KNEES WEAK, ARMS ARE HEAVY, THERES VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY. MOM SPAGHETTI.

Yes but with global banking they finally fivred out how to perpetually balance it all

>answer the phone

your mixtape is whack

they are both fucking worthless. they are like the same kind of people. Stupid hippies as kids, who will grow up to be old conservative cunts.

Kek, wrong thread.

Idk XIV and VIX kind of are hippies

tomorrow looks to be interesting

wait for the european to wake up to a bad dream

Looks like we are recovering boys.

Am I reading this right:
>The higher the graph the more volatile the market
>That big jump in 08 was the last recession
>We're currently half as volatile as we were when the last slump hit, after a single days trading?

YES, PANIC RIGHT NOW.IM MESSENGER FROM /biz/. GLOBAL MARKET DEPRESSION INCOMING

The bear (market) leaves its cave forever?

wake me up

i can't wake up

no just go back to sleep. your savings will be fine.

we love you trump
we love police lol really

Jews will never give up the market / power.

By tanking, they are admitting the game is over.... according to them....

No they won't

Another not happening, happening thread. You Germans with your bullshit.

>Soybeans is a strong sell
This is how Trump takes down the Democrats.

**yawn**

It went Down 4%. It’s not the end of the world. I am wondering when people will finally wake up and realize how overpriced amazon stock is. That’s the BIG bubble

big fat elephant make huge elephant poo and make boom boom and fall down and break gigantic elephant ass

the strange thing about politics to me is perspective.

if this happened during obama's term this board would be lighting up with glee about the impending doom of the nation tomorrow.

instead, y'all use "correction" and "no big deal" just like /biz/ did with bitcoin when it started sliding down from 19k.

i guess when you really want to believe in something you'll gladly put your blinders on.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Let it burn

I hope to see Deutsche Bank collapse later today.

W-what is happening I just woke up

Elephant sleep good tonight.

markets are shitting the bed 2008 style and it looks kinda bad.

KEK is pleased with the happening

>Y'all
The difference was that the fed made it impossible for the stock market to not grow when Obama was pres. As far as what's going on now, I don't know. But I'm confident that this isn't going to be as bad as it looks. The market will dip, people will buy low, and everyone else will go on as they did before.

BITCOIN DOWN 70% WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

The purge begins when markets open

I have no idea what the fuck OP is talking about with his esoteric language so I'm just going to continue being a NEET collecting my neetbucks taking down ZOG one check at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SgsWx4yrWY

The market is way too high due to persistent QE. It never should’ve been used this long. Now that it’s coming to an end. The free money train is ending so it isn’t surprising that the market is going down.

Secondly, the Dems are calling in favors to their big bank bros. After all, the Dems bailed them out for their foolishness, allowed them to keep their Jobs and BONUSES.

DO NOT FEAR Sup Forums

EMBRACE DEATH, EMBRACE CHAOS

>Not adjusting for percent drop.

The media is waiting with baited breath for the markets to crash so they can blame Trump. I hope they all lose their jobs.

Quality post.

Thought it’s been a bull market?

People have been posting about a possibility like this for months. Basically goes like this
>Trump deals a fatal blow to the deepstate, putting them in panic mode
That started with the memo, and several other things previous helped
>though it may be US politics, the USA has more influence than any other two countries combined aside from russia+china
>causes deepstate foreign operations/allies to cut ties and or jump ship
That would make a desperate maneuver unavoidable, hence that "train accident" and this "economic crash omg its anuddah shoah!!1!!1!11!" Even though it seems fairly minor in terms of long effects. A mass market crash plus the year of brainwashing many could lead to immense civil unrest, even though one year really isn't enough to completely feel out a new administrations policies. Sometimes it can take even 10, 20, 30 years to see the long term effect (example, USA Immigration act of 1965).
Given how US politics have been in near critical overload since the election, and how much money really flows through the US nowadays, a US recession fucks everyone, the powers that were could use it as a weapon for whatever purpose. I had a conversation about how speculation can destroy a market with my girlfriend earlier, and realized the most important thing in economics is confidence. Thats why its being made into such a big deal. Take trust out of the market and it will fail.

Sorry if I was rambling, drunk as hell right now.

This is all connected to the Dossier

I DON’T HAVE ANY SAVINGS ALL I’VE GOT IS A SHOTGUN AND SOME AMMO

On the weekend, Socrates came up with a new pattern announcement on the Yearly Level no less. It posted: "Important High Waterfall Likely." I warned at the WEC that 2018 was a Panic Cycle Year and we are witnessing that forecast live and in person. Today penetrated the January low and we closed below it. We closed below the last two Daily Bearish and in fact we FAILED to close above the What-If Daily Bullish Reversal. We did just slightly crack the 24000 level and this was rather important. Despite all of this, gold crashed last Friday and could not even manage to post any respectful gains given the meltdown in the Dow.
Our Directional Changes now coming into play for the next two days and then it looks like an opposite move into Friday 9th. We are now playing with the monthly level of support under the 23000 level. Nothing has changed long-term, but the volatility is increasing sharply and this is a Panic Cycle Year. It appears that we are extending the cycle so we do not expect this target we had in the 25,000-28,000 level to remain as the major high. This will clearly undermine people's confidence and it may send more capital into the waiting arms of government hawking their bonds.

We elected the last two Daily Bearish and avoided the Bullish, but the closing at 24,345.75 is below our opening projection for tomorrow at 24,411. Opening beneath that tomorrow implies new lows but we do not expect to breach the Monthly Support zone in the mid 22,000 level. Our What-IF Bullish Reversals for tomorrow assuming a new low will be 24872 and 24689.

The Weekly Bearish lies at 23250 and by Friday we need a closing back above 24745 to imply this week's low would hold.

Keep in mind this is a PANIC CYCLE, and that warns that while it may look dark and grim right now, play it by the numbers for this thing can then swing and turn violently back up after creating a BEAR TRAP.

yeah youre spamming this in every thread kys

WE WILL ALL DIE NIGGER

>Trump deals a fatal blow to the deepstate, putting them in panic mode

Don't make me laugh

why?

BTC might actually be a leading indicator of market sentiment

Guys, why don't they just build the wall and kick out the beaners?
That would probably get us enough momentum to turn this thing around. The dems have to go with it now! #MAGA

Hannity confirmed, yet again

Damn I'm glad Hillary didn't win. We wouldn't even have guns for this shit!

In my part of the US even my hyper liberal cousin was moved by the sotu and memo revelations. Even if trump isn't all that popular, its obvious the dems have been on the backfoot and the deepstate type habbenings are on the rise in a good way. Lots of corruption has been exposed.

TRUMP's executive order is being used against big whales. hence big families liquidating some assets

You don’t strike till you have leverage user. He didn’t have leverage then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Convince me why overvalued markets pulling back is somehow the precursor to a global economic crisis? Especially given all of the other signs of strong economic health.

Anons, I must sleep. I have a job interview tomorrow to be up for, hopefully that isn’t rendered useless by an impending global depression. Good night and good luck to all, it’s been an honor

Fuck you nigger

>mfw late shitcoin buyers(boomers, retard millennial leddits, and cypto cucks) absolutely positively BTFO
>Literal suicide notes popping up left, and right
>Neverending flow of pink wojacks
>Constant salt in these threads
>Many "no u's" and "oh no no no's"
>Just in time for Soylo A Soy Story

TAKE THE CALL user
BOG WILL SAVE US

you're obviously a failure if you don't grow your own food and keep your savings as useful physical tools

From what I can see the people claiming experience with the market say it's a "correction", whereas people without it think it's the beginning of something big.

Most people on the right like me have been predicting a big crash for the past few years, and I knew that Trump was foolish to take credit for the expansion of the bubble under his watch -- he should have known better, but his ego is his weakness

It's truly the end times :DD

YES, I can finally trow rocks at the parliament! Just like 2009.

Good night

The call that was worth 10 trillion dollars.

>doomed

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OUR PRIMINISTARD IS COOKING SAUSAGEZ FOR MAZZAS WHILE IT BURNS

>mfw the world economy enters a recession because it was doing well

capitalism strikes again

We've been eagerly awaiting the burst for close to a decade, now that it's happening it's not as big as we expected, yet...
I want to see bank runs.

Wrong. I support Trump and welcome the collapse. The blame is the unfortunate part.

wtf why did you guys say I should've voted for trumpf? now this collapse is on my hands

Reminder: Trump is responsible for this. Oh no, but you're just going to blame jews as usual to get out of blaming the true culprit; your commander in chief, the retarded fuck that knows nothing that you voted for. The same retard who says dumb stupid shit that you lap up on a daily basis and call him "based." Pathetic, childish cucks, though you will probably be happy regardless, since you have no stakes in the system regardless which is why you voted (if you were even old enough to vote, likely not) for the clown.

Can I kill and eat my family yet? Pls tell me when I am allowed.

Take a look...?

Gold plated leatherman and hydroponic cows yo!

My erection isn't going down it's crazy these happening are too good. Aye nigger do you play Dork Souls 3 I'm level 20 something, and near the dilapidated bridge with the short-cut open.

You cant write higher than 105iq so the tone of your post does more to defeat your cause than the posts argument

>le drumpfsicle is responisble dor dis :DDD
>durrrrr only suburban country folks :DDDD

How did Trump crash the economy. What policy was it.

what the fuck?

When Vampires suck everyone dry there is no one left to provide.

>.

the -6,000,000% corporate tax rate