Black clover anime

Black Clover anime will start in october

Does anyone on Sup Forums want this

>It's another 'wimpy dude actually has a good ability and is now doing good in his academy academy' setting

And not a single fuck was given that day.

Also, you have to be at least 16 to use this site.

Of course. People follow DBS, Tokyo Ghoul and Fairy Tail, they will watch (and even like) this horrendous garbage as well.

Sup Forums is the exact same place as leddit and mal and you know it.

>wimpy dude

Just say you think it looks gay or something. Don't pretend like you actually read it

Its extremely retarded fanbase does, it's like an extremely shitty mix of every bad shonen trope.

This will save anime

>Its extremely retarded fanbase does
One of that retarded fanbase is already here. Kek, that fanboi comment made my day.

Its actualy not wimpy but faggot

He was wimpy by other's standards because he had no magic, his strength could only do so much. Thankfully anti-magic swords got him some respect

I don't actually read it: the post

New big three

>fanboy

Why do people always assume the opposite extreme when you disagree with them?

he's more of a battle anti-mage

Is it a real anime or another one of them 12 and done shits that are all the rage lately?

Because that post is an obvious fanboi reaction.

It's not a surprise though, I got used to understand even the biggest pile of shits have a good amount of fanboiz.

I like Black clover enough, not emotionally invested though. Better than this at least

Don't tell me you actually prefer the dragged out format which plagued all shonenshit a decade ago that ended up either with filler or with one chapter adapted per episode
I'm personally ecstatic that the industry is past that phase and we can have shonen with consistent quality now

Better then fairy tail is not better at all

>young upstart with anti-mage powers moves up the ranks in a magic organization

It's not the most original plot and the writing is even more generic.

The series has survived on it's side-characters and outstanding art.

I read it every week anyways but I'm still waiting for it to get better. Every chapter I'm left just sort of...nonplussed.

I'd rather have a shitty full adaptation than a short lived tease, either go all the way or don't bother.

that isn't saying much at all right now

current Fairy Tail is, no exaggeration, one of the worst series I've ever read. It was never fantastic but right now it is shockingly bad

even with it's rushed ending, Bleach was more enjoyable towards the end, and that's saying a lot

waiting for this

>current Fairy Tail
>implying it's not shockingly bad from chapter 1

>boi
>fanboiz
Stop typing like a retard.

Spotted the fanboi.

like I said it was never great

it was another one of those battle shonen that ran on cheap thrills, new powers and characters. Story was always terrible but it moved along fast enough that you got your fill at a reasonable pace. It was like fast food

Except those long running shitty adaptations don't even go the full distance most of the time, lmao
If it's popular enough for people to throw money at like Naruto then maybe, just maybe you'll see it adapt to the end
Most likely though it'll end up like Bleach or Soul Eater where the studio runs out of gas halfway and you're left with an unfinished adaptation, except half of the episodes are also bloated garbage
I can't even fathom why you would prefer the days of filler to today

Seasonal or long run?

It's one of the things I liked about anime, it would build up quicker than tv series but now it's even worse and I'm left with 12 episodes a year and wondering/hoping they'll continue.

Black clover dungeon arc is good end for 12 ep

>Its extremely retarded fanbase does, it's like an extremely shitty mix of every bad shonen trope.
Sounds like boku no hero academia and its fanbase

>a small amount of nicely paced, well budgeted episodes where you can tell the director and staff put lots of effort in
Or
>a large amount of low budget, stretched to hell episodes that damage rewatchability permanently for the sake of profit
Gee I wonder what's better

I've read the manga

>generic
>naruto mixed with harry potter
mermaid girl is the best girl

This better then boku no shit academia

Naruto and harry potter are never dumb

Kek

This best girl

It's clearly Fairy Tail slightly more on rails, not sure why you would go with Naruto

Jesus Christ, these girls are fucking ugly, holy shit.

Literally no one wants this, it's Toriko 2.0

That's unfair to Toriko.

It would probably be a little bit better if

every girl didn't want Asta dick and Asta's arms were useless for a little longer.

Naruto fans

>character is lacking ability other characters has
>gets to where he is by hard work
>lol jk he has a secret super power

every time

wait does he have magic now?

>genius of hard work

you're ugly

But this already better then toriko and fairy tail

Toriko was fun at the end though when the author stopped giving a fuck

>16
no, you fuckhead, it's 24 now

You sure showed him, underage friend.

I hope the soundtrack is good, legit that will make or break it

You mean 14.

Asta is more magical than most of the characters

Like you have characters that just pull plants or metal out of their books like "haha this is magic and you can't have it"

then Asta is all zip-zop-zoobity-bop pulling swords out of a book that can fuck over 99% of the cast, black flames coming out of his asshole

say that to my face irl

Gladly. You'd shit your pants anyway.

How exciting.

Well MC gets the 6 billion clover book on ch1 so it seems those first panels must have left a strong impression on you.

doesn't matter if I'm wearing my usual diaper

what now asshole

>Pierrot Studio
Filler Studio
D R O P E D

No, That would be Tower of God, The Promised Neverland and Hunter X Hunter.

Luffy will outlive them both

i dont even have to read this shit to know how it plays out

Only one diaper won't be enough, I can guarantee that.

>Rachel, literally never and OH MY RUBBER NEN

>gookshit

what? you gonna eat them all? gonna lick me clean big boy?

>OH
bad meme'd, apply yourself m8

Hunter X Hunter is outside of the pantheon dude. Hunter X Hunter is like your cooler big brother that left home when he turned 18, riding away on his motorcycle with a big middle finger to mom and dad, but still gets a pat on the back and a seat at the big-boy table when he comes home for Christmas every year.

My AOTY

>O MY RUBBER NEN

This actually never happened in Kenichi, he was 100 percent grit and practice

but kenichi is annoying. "i won't hit girls no matter what they do" is literally the most annoying trope ever.

Instead of magic he uses his inner dark overpowered evil side's power that is more or less magic but isnt magic outright.

He has anti-magic

Nanatsu no Taizai meets Fairy Tail meets AO no Exorcist

He hasn't got shit. The swords are what contain the anti magic demon stuff. He has no mana and so can wield them.

Anti magic is not magic then what?

Hater will cry when this bost manga to million

But they the reason naruto become big hit

Well we know that there is some sort of demon/ancient magic which might come down to hex/curses. In all honesty, its still a mystery as to what that power is other than it can nullify mana and is produced but a demon like creature.

Well we know that there is some sort of demon/ancient magic which might come down to hex/curses. In all honesty, its still a mystery as to what that power is other than it can nullify mana and is produced but a demon like creature.

I enjoy this one a lot more than a bunch of other manga. I feel like Tabata has really solid fundamentals but needs to improve the quality of the story for it to not be another Rave Master. So far no arc as a whole has been bad, but not too many exceptional moments.

>I feel like Tabata has really solid fundamentals
Of course he has. He copied 90% of that fundament from Naruto.

Tell me Sup Forums, will they animate Yami's life story?

I thought some episodes were already released? I definitely remember seeing episode 1.

Great, can't wait to drop it.

That was the OVA.

Also,
>OVA animated by Xebec, main serie by Pierott
>We could have at least gotten Xebec fanservice but we didn't

Will this be big hit like naruto?

>wimpy
The whole point is that he is not wimpy. He made his body into a brick shithouse to compensate for his lack of magic.

>Lack of magic and brain

Nanatsu levels max.

Being hardworking is a talent.

Is that Boruto?

Jesus fuck it looks horrible.
Literally the only good thing about BC is the art and they fucked it up.

Well, at aleast it's generic enough for nobody to really care.

I'll watch it, besides with FT ending, I need a new punching bag

I don't

>The Promised Neverland
Literally: Oh My Rubber Nen - The Manga.