>Bert cock is in Armong
>Armong
You Bert fags are delusional

you literally wait for the moment to post that don't you

Bert is made for Annie pussy

Pieck a cute.

Which one has the hardest life?

Dumping interview.

>Now that the series is smoothly moving along, tell us your thoughts as you move towards the final chapter.
Isayama: The Marley arc has finally begun. I’ve been especially attentive towards my readers’ opinions towards Shingeki no Kyojin. Many fans have been supportive, and this series has undergone much growth itself. So now I feel a great responsibility to conclude the story properly.

>The circumstance of Grisha’s first wife being the Titan that consumed Eren’s mother is something you planned from the very beginning. Did you also conceptualize the Marley arc back then?
Isayama: During the concept stages, the first idea I had was “Titans are actually humans.” But if that were the focus, then the story would’ve become a typical monster horror film. So on the Titan side, I added some elements of drama. Not only do we have “they’re actually humans,” but we also have the dilemma of them being companions, relatives, and friends. This was the basis of the Marley arc.

>We have many new characters making their debut in the Marley Arc. When you first create a character, what’s the level of detail you go into?
Isayama: I definitely ask myself “what do they look like?” and I ponder upon that as I sketch. They should differentiate from existing characters as much as possible, so I draw with the thought of “we haven’t seen a character with this kind of expression yet.” After I finalize the features, I’ll think “someone with this kind of expression probably has this kind of personality” - and then the entire character is formed. At first, during Pieck’s debut scene, I had drawn her as a middle-aged man. But as I continued to work on the manuscript, she suddenly became female. Also Gabi - she has a similar feel to the female Eren I drew during a Bessatsu Shonen event.

Based user

>tfw ymir will never put you in her mouth and play with you until you're covered in her saliva so you're nice and lubed up when she uses you as a dildo
Historia is one lucky bitch.

Eren, he's slowly dying a virgin unlike Guts or Kaneki.

What do you want your shingeki look like when we return to paradis?

How is that even a question?

Shit posting aside. Will Armin Allah Ackbar the festival?

I can't agree with this any more than I do now

The state of the world is overall shittier in berserk, and hisl ife has sucked from start to end,

ironically i feel he has he best "possible" happy ending, since eren dies in a few years and ken has enough death flags to govern every seat in a football stadium.

K E K

That award will always go to Guts, le suffering guy

And at this point I think that Reiner is overtaking Eren in snk. At least Eren had 10 mostly happy years before the grim reminder, his childish tantrum got his boyfriend saved and if it weren't for his autism he could have easily enjoyed the 4 years of timeskip fucking some girl instead of fighting a war like Reiner did.

>If Marley Arc is progressing as you had originally visualized, then the ending of the whole story…?
Isayama: Although I’m progressing towards the ending that had been set before, my approach towards the ending itself has changed from the original plans. Because now I feel responsible towards the reader. I originally wanted to illustrate something similar to the film “The Mist.”

>From the perspective of that film’s main characters, it’s hard to say that it has happy ending. The original ending for Shingeki no Kyojin originally went in that direction?
Isayama: By the middle of the film, the story of The Mist is at the typical level of a B-list movie. But at its conclusion, it used the main character’s deep, intrinsic beliefs of what’s right to corrupt the main character himself, leading him to act in contrary ways. What the audience believed to be correct is also flipped upside-down. In the beginning, I spent a while analyzing how to imitate this style for Shingeki no Kyojin.

- When you say “in the beginning” you mean…?
At first I explored emulating The Mist, but now you could say that I’m moving in a more peaceful direction, similar to Guardians of the Galaxy. I’m not talking about whether Shingeki no Kyojin will have a good or bad ending - I only speak of my own attitude as the creator, as well as differences in my methods of ensuring that the readers enjoy the series.

I just now noticed that back in episode 5 after Ymir tore the bricks out of the tower and told them all to grab her, Bert was ready to bite his hand in the background. That's some nice subtlety.

Yeah, but it's by choice

I wonder if Ymir tried to taste Hisu with her tongue, while she was in her mouth.

Armin is a shingeki of peace!

Translation where? And why is there a dinosaur and flying sea creatures in the OP?

I respect his decision

Unless related image happens
>Inb4 Hajime kills Annie to cuck Eren again

this I agree, they can reconcile in the afterlife

You should always agree 100%, brother. Isayama is a thoughtful man, every interaction and bit of information got a reason behind.
Just enjoy the ride and be nice.

>Are you heavily influenced by films?
I: It’s like this. The movie In This Corner of the World has WWII-era Japan as its setting, showing everything through the perspectives of people from that era to illustrate “what warfare is.” The story starts prior to when combat began, but at some point even the main character, whose livelihood is opposite from a battlefield, also became someone who heeded the calling “fight on!” And then, she was defeated by such a development. The movie doesn’t explicitly answer the question of “Is war a bad thing?” - and I think that’s quite innovative. For example, in order to express the notion of “discrimination is bad,” it first demonstrates existing prejudices, then dives into the recognition of this mindset, and then examines the opposing view - this makes the audience exclaim “whoa!” and understand the logic of it all. I’m also hoping to implement this storytelling method so that my readers can sympathize with the suffering of the characters.

>Contrary to the wars of human history, the victorious and the defeated within a manga is decided by its author. Can you determine what is right in the end?
I: Up until now, what I’ve drawn is Eren’s perspective of those within the walls, but for the Marley Arc, the same individuals appear as enemies of the Marley. Through that, the situation has evolved into how the Marley and the readers no longer know what the other side is planning. Until now, this role of someone who is unpredictable has always been given to the Titans. So by doing this, I have flipped the script on who is good or evil.

Because the beast titan can take different forms depending on the owner.

She was rubbing that tongue aaaaaall over Hisu.

I love her murderface

actually looks kind of cute

Ultimately, I don’t think the series passes judgment on what is “right” or “wrong.” For example, when I read Furuya Minoru’s “Himeanole,” I knew society would consider the serial killer in the story unforgivable under social norms. But when I took into account his life and background I still wondered, “If this was his nature, then who is to blame…?” I even thought, “Is it merely coincidence that I wasn’t born as a murderer?” We justify what we absolutely cannot accomplish as “a flaw due to lack of effort,” and there is bitterness within that. On the other hand, for a perpetrator, having the mindset of “It’s not because I lack effort that I became like this” is a form of solace. We cannot deny that under such circumstances, the victims’ feelings are very important. But considering the root of the issue, rather than evaluating “what is right”…to be influenced by various other works and their philosophies, and to truthfully illustrate my exact feelings during those moments - I think that’s what Shingeki no Kyojin’s ending will resemble.

Why is Eren fucking a corpse? Almost dying every day of your life sure fuck you mentally and develop strange fetishes.

A Giraffe though?

Because Mikasa and Hisu would rather dom him

the epic giraffe titan, with the power to eat leaves off giant trees

got a problem?

T-rex titan, though.

ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ANOOOOOON

>tfw no dj of Hisu masturbating by rubbing herself on titanmir's tongue.

>tfw no dj of Hisu crying and masturbating by rubbing herself with Ymir last retarded letter.
It won't last long.

>Guardians of the Galaxy

what awful taste no wonder its going downhill so fast

It used to be a horse (see chapter 86) and giraffes are just horses on steroids...

Who would think this would be brought anywhere but one piece

I kek'd

>エルヴィンを失ったリヴァイは-誰のために戦のか?'"'。今までとは一味違う長に会えるかも!?

>Not having reading comprehension
How does it feel?

I would still read it.

Predictions for animated Bert being eaten? Will he shout for help many times or just once?

>but now you could say that I’m moving in a more peaceful direction, similar to Guardians of the Galaxy

you tell me

Multiple times to hammer the point home that he is also a victim and try to make us care about him.

Disgusting.

I'm worried they'll do an off-center shot like they did with Marco.

I still think Miche's death was the most graphic.

>biting it.
Shit nigga.

Beast, Armour, War hammer and Mule titan depicted

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt2015381/
Rating: 8.1/10 - ‎768,827 votes
Action · A group of intergalactic criminals are forced to work together to stop a fanatical warrior from taking control of the universe.

really? does isayama just make the snk plot like whatever he happens to be watching at the time?

So Ymir died just so Armin would get CT and become an important nuclear bomb and also so Reiner would turn into even bigger jobbing fag thanks to flashbacks and still be about muh Marcel death all over again for two Marley volumes and also so Ymir would be now replaced by a male shifter too to appeal to non-yurifags...

Thanks very much Isayama, you shit.

Yes.

Yes.

Isayama says in an interview that the SL are the bad guys now and the warriors are the heroes

>really? does isayama just make the snk plot like whatever he happens to be watching at the time?
Ymir selfless sacrifice came from Life is Strange ending where Max chooses to sacrifice Cloe for all safety instead of fucking over the world to save her.

Lets hope newest GOT season won't make Isayama change the plot and ending again.

source: my ass

From Marley's POV that is true.
He is going for the same ending he decided long ago but the approach towards it is now diffetent.

I think the movies and shows affect him to change his approch.

>When Armin goes nuclear

Armong was a mistake.

really disappointing chapter, hardly anything we didn't already know, no new action on the parts we actually care about

time to wait again

Read the thread.
>Up until now, what I’ve drawn is Eren’s perspective of those within the walls, but for the Marley Arc, the same individuals appear as enemies of the Marley. Through that, the situation has evolved into how the Marley and the readers no longer know what the other side is planning. Until now, this role of someone who is unpredictable has always been given to the Titans. So by doing this, I have flipped the script on who is good or evil.

Hanji really enjoys the manlet riding her from behind

I'm glad he has cleared that up.

I think the message of this part of the story is that everyone paints themselves as the good guys

Threadly reminder that Ymir is dead.

she died after arriving, did you read the mango?

Best Eannie/ Annie fanfics?

>this reading comprehension
He meant that SL and wallist eldians are the "bad guys" now because this is Marley arc, summerfag

but...but muh pieck

>"Get your shit together Hoboren"

That's what he said.

nice try isayama.

but i'm still not siding with mass murdering marley cucks

Go away Micocksa

>fucking some girl

you mean mikasa right

Nobody is siding with anyone though. We're just enjoying the wild ride user

Sit_down.jpeg
And wait for the next kino chapters. Your reactions might be worth some screencaps.

REINER THE MARLEY GOVERNMENT IS EVIL

I can't imagine how helpless this will make ErwLfujos feel.

An Unbearable Sight, Inside The Red Zone, Inked Flowers, Anything EA by Freelance7 tends to be great, and also most stuff by Dorminchu is pretty good.

Kekneki is just a generic "kind" betalord, so even Shartren's better than him now

I am the Founding Titan, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Marleyans. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.

>watchmen
>GTAv
>guardians of the galaxy
>the mist
>GoT

FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE YOUNGLINGS ARE EVIL

>Let my people go

Well, she counts as some girl, doesn't she?

>star wars
>In this corner of the world
>Himeanole
>Porco Rosso

Shitren needs to find his brother first. Without him he can't use the coordinate and is useless. All the shifters would kill or capture him in seconds.

>Fucking Touka dominantly is betalord
Dear god what is Eren then

i feel stupid for just now realizing the the parellel of moses and eren could have.