We have enough school setting animes

we have enough school setting animes
i need one that is set in college
because i'm losing hope

Did you mean High or Middle school, or both? Because college is still school.
Even then you seem to be going in the wrong direction, you should aim for kindergarten.

use google

don't you guys call university "college"
or was it the british?

Tatami Galaxy dummy

Japanese don't go to college for long, they apply to a good one and either get in then get hired to management roles or get denied and become wage cucks to those same managers.

I had a Japanese transfer student bro at my uni and he was visibly shaken when we said we had 3 years minimum of effort before we got degrees to get a shot at an entry level job, and all we really planned to do was get drunk as fuck every week and do our best not to knock the girls in our classes up.

You need to understand that in Japanese society people's lives end after high school. The last scattered fragments of people's free time just completely vanish in the grind of 90 hour work weeks.

The other way around.
College is fun time when they can hang out with friends.
Highschool is mostly shit.
Laboral life is mostly shit tho.

College in Japan is just as bad as working, of course no anime would use this setting, but what we need the most are elementary school settings.

>college vs high school settings
>making a difference

>animes

Not in Japan

>cucks
Stop.

Every time I see someone use this as their reasoning for why anime is about highschoolers, I'm shocked at the stupidity. There are so goddamn many pieces of nip fiction about college kids and adults, it really boggles my mind that people can think the focus on highschoolers is a "Japanese media" thing. Anime is about highschoolers because that's how anime is. Just like anime is about cute girls and giant robots. It's not because of Japanese society, Jesus Christ.

Why a school setting at all?

Because OP's in college, probably. Wait until he gets to his 80s and still hasn't learned how to enjoy series about characters who aren't exactly like him.

Obaba version of the A-Team fucking when

If you lost hope, would you know you can kill?

The truth exists beyond the gate.

Nah, it's a marginally different flavor of the same shit. If we have to retain the school setting then more of it from a teacher pov could be fun, though even that's not entirely uncommon I suppose.

i very much enjoy the series, but then i remeber that my school years were plain as fuck
>user, high school will be really different, just you wait!
>22 y/o
>still no gf
>never had a moment with a gril

thinking about that makes me want to an hero

>animes
>blogshit
>subtle rec thread

Dude, Japanese university is literally the same as high school. Except every more depressing.

Art school but still college

>i need one that is set in college
>because i'm losing hope

Too bad for you. Jap college is more depressing.

>animes
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

you okay there bud?