What do we do about guys that are coming of age that had no mother or father figures?

What do we do about guys that are coming of age that had no mother or father figures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FACkhW-EdU
youtube.com/watch?v=0AYQsGwhYCM
youtube.com/watch?v=KSyjX_Sl6vY
youtube.com/watch?v=Om_p0L_1hRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elect them

Keep them away from Soy

Is this that guy that took off his shirt at HWNDU and had soy tits?

brainwash them with memes to be our cringey footsoldiers against moloch

Beat them at sports and farting contests?

Yes I used him as an example because he behaves in a very feminine manner under the guise of masculinity. Kind of how both black and jewish men behave.

I had no father figure and come out so fucked compared to everyone else. Such a pussy cuck. I work out hard, never followed the crowds love guns working on cars beer, want to hunt but it feels like such a facade, I have no confidence.

You mean gen z soyboys?

Sup Forums is a parent to the orphan
We are raising the next generation of young men because their parents failed.

Black men have been bred to be submissive and passive. This is why so many are fags when they get in the joint and secretly fuck each other on the down low. Their culture and mindset is materialistic, just like a woman, which is why so many women love rap and nigger culture. Shit is wack yo.

nah, lets be honest, we're doing this

This next generation is living on the extremes of the culture. You have trannies and niggers lovers on the left and ironic nazis and identitarians on the right. The middle ground is where boomers and Sargon is.

Is that shawn lol

This fucking feel. No matter what I do or what I change about myself, I'm perpetually spineless and insecure it seems. Is there an actual solution to having no strong father figure growing up? I'm getting married and I'm afraid I'll also fuck up my future children.

The only solution is to be a good father. Everyone thinks they're going to fuck up, but if you just treat them well and how to be responsible, while trying to be a figure of strength and decisiveness, its enough.

Oh, forgot to say, having kids makes you into a better person, you'll figure out how to be more manly.

get them into religion probably

i think Sup Forums has reached peak delusion

Yes, and I mean no disrespect. He perfectly encapsulates the directionless destruction that is the result of not having parent guidance. I know his mom died, not sure about his dad.

"Then I had the sweet assurance that Mary is the Church; the Church, our mother; God, our father; and Jesus, our brother."

there you go. all the role models you'll ever need

Hogan's Zero's

I appreciate the encouragement, but what is the origin of pussies if not pussy fathers?

Correct where I am wrong. I played basketball and football from when I was 8 until I was 18 in Chicago. I have been around a lot of black dudes and a lot of them are sus. You guys start crying and get emotional over everything like a godamn woman. I have never met a stoic or levelheaded black guy in my life.

You just have to not be a pussy. If you can sort yourself out your kids won't be pussies. There's ways you can pretend not to be a pussy that will actually slowly make you not one.

In other words, you have to do it like any other psychological issue. Exposure. Put yourself in situations where you have to be decisive, where you have to be strong. Obviously not all at once or you'll fail, you have to do it in increments. Life is mostly convincing yourself and acting a way until you are that way.

I didnt know my father and I turned out fine, I have more balls and descision making skills than guys my age from what ive seen. Women naturally see me as a strong father figure around kids, I can work with my hands and fix shit so i dont know what you guys are talking about. If you want to be more manly stop complaining lmao it could always be worse

I realized this too recently. My dad was a good guy but he never disciplined me or taught me about women, cause he's a boomer and boomers were taught in the 60s that men shouldn't have a say.

Guess the first step is realizing this, and we need male role models in pop culture.

force feed them soy products and then pimp them out for rent money, when they grow tits amd trap like features

>we need male role models in pop culture.
No, never rely on this. They can be taken out by the feminists accusing them at any time.

they were raised by their mothers and you can see it.

Emotional, irrational, untruthful.

Then they have to be on youtube or something. Do you know of some other way to reach people?

When I was young Adam Carolla was kinda like a dad to me, taught me all about fucked up women on the radio show loveline and was hilarious. Carolla's new radio show is kinda boring.

Yes, youtube people are better. Celebrities are constantly at a disadvantage because of liberal moral panics. They have curated opinions.

ppl pay for this lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=4FACkhW-EdU
youtube.com/watch?v=0AYQsGwhYCM
youtube.com/watch?v=KSyjX_Sl6vY
youtube.com/watch?v=Om_p0L_1hRw

Yes but I never said celebrities or MSM, I said pop culture which at this point in time does include youtube like pewdiepie or joe rogan or golden one, which are decent but I don't think close to what kids need.

Not even sure how well it wold work; a youtube video can be avoided, a father can't

Send them to church.

Men without father figures need to be gassed.
They have no future.

They tried to take out pewdiepie though, he was a celebrity, or maybe still is. The effort they put into it would work on anyone less intelligent than he is.

I was raised by a single father, am I getting gassed.

Maybe if it's the right church but this is a good point, they don't call it the 'father' for no reason.

No you're probably fine.

bring them to the far right to improve our manpower during day of rope.

laugh at them for their FAS and general effeminate antipathy for anything masculine and constructive

Single father master race?

I have actually given him some money. Not because I want any advice or content from him but because I felt sorry for him. I suspect that's how most feel. They don't want him to think it's charity so they pretend it is to get a service.

Father master race.

Has Shawn's mom died yet? I heard she had cancer. I'd love to needle him about that if she has. This faggot doesn't deserve anything but searing pain in his existence.

Honestly do it. He makes fun of everything so it should be fair game . He will pretend to not care about anything but if you mention his mom he says "real high trust society" and acts like you're an asshole.

>acts like you're an asshole.
If you make fun of someone's mom having cancer you're an asshole, not acting like an asshole.

Normally you'd be right but he makes fun of the same type of shit against other people and then pretends its now off limits.

I doubt there's enough people he knows to make fun of about their moms having cancer. I think you're making an excuse for your shit behavior son.

He makes fun of people who were raped on twitter all the time. (And sometimes it is funny.) He can dish it out but can't take it.

I don't want to insult his mom, I would only do it after she is dead. So all the pain is directed at him.

Although I think this fag is such a narcissist that I think mocking his height is about as effective as mocking his dying mother.

He made fun of someone on the alt right killing themselves tonight. I wouldn't make fun of his mom but i understand why others do. He needs guidance.