investing.com/indices/aus-200
>Worst korea
investing.com/indices/hang-sen-40
>Nippon
investing.com/indices/japan-ni225-chart

Previous Threads:

It's a good day to die

>tfw poorfag

When I'm sitting around the trash can fire, with my other cannibal buddies, I'll look to the sky and remember the days of pol...

Kek pleased thee.

>everything crashing but gold
The panic is real

tick tock
euro markets in about an hour and a ahlf

>Nikkei recovering

It's sorta of not Happening?????

>Tfw made a thread about this last night
>many didn't care!
>Got called mean words on the internet

Now who is laughing?
:^)

every day unironically gets comfier than the last

Fuck, people on /biz/ and reddit are legit considering suicide

This is unforeseen, both the stock market AND crypto currencies having historic collapses at the same time

Where the fuck is all that money going? Who's profiting from this?

brainlet here what the fuck does this all this mean? we're going into a depression?

(((they))) are

it's about where the Dow crashed, so it's not a free fall like they were hitting earlier (it got close to 2100 for a minute there) but still bad
and of course you can always look at Bitcoin for JUST, they're barely holding above 6100 even with that desperate "rally"

It's the beginning of Weimerica. Then comes the Great Awakening. Next time the holocaust will be for real. 60 million. Praise Kek.

nikkei is closed at -4.73%

>Where the fuck is all that money going? Who's profiting from this?

user, i hope you're sitting down

Not me. I bought uvxy which goes up when this stuff happens. I bought 100 shares and this is my return.

did you come up with that all by yourself user?

SORRY FOR PARTING ROCKIN'

yeah im the most original man in the world

>unforseen
Literally look up "market correction" and you see article predicting 10-15% sell offs little more than a week ago

On the weekend, Socrates came up with a new pattern announcement on the Yearly Level no less. It posted: "Important High Waterfall Likely." I warned at the WEC that 2018 was a Panic Cycle Year and we are witnessing that forecast live and in person. Today penetrated the January low and we closed below it. We closed below the last two Daily Bearish and in fact we FAILED to close above the What-If Daily Bullish Reversal. We did just slightly crack the 24000 level and this was rather important. Despite all of this, gold crashed last Friday and could not even manage to post any respectful gains given the meltdown in the Dow.
Our Directional Changes now coming into play for the next two days and then it looks like an opposite move into Friday 9th. We are now playing with the monthly level of support under the 23000 level. Nothing has changed long-term, but the volatility is increasing sharply and this is a Panic Cycle Year. It appears that we are extending the cycle so we do not expect this target we had in the 25,000-28,000 level to remain as the major high. This will clearly undermine people's confidence and it may send more capital into the waiting arms of government hawking their bonds.

We elected the last two Daily Bearish and avoided the Bullish, but the closing at 24,345.75 is below our opening projection for tomorrow at 24,411. Opening beneath that tomorrow implies new lows but we do not expect to breach the Monthly Support zone in the mid 22,000 level. Our What-IF Bullish Reversals for tomorrow assuming a new low will be 24872 and 24689.

The Weekly Bearish lies at 23250 and by Friday we need a closing back above 24745 to imply this week's low would hold.

Keep in mind this is a PANIC CYCLE, and that warns that while it may look dark and grim right now, play it by the numbers for this thing can then swing and turn violently back up after creating a BEAR TRAP.

rock on man

The money leaving was from some whales initially followed by plebs panicking thus crashing both markets. The money isnt really going anywhere but gold is rising....

How come all the world markets are crashing with no suvivors but the mexican stock market is just fine when we depend so much on the US market? Should I be worried?

can't lose what you don't have

Why do I not care at all?
Why are everyone acting like fucking faggots?

You own all the manufacturing you need. Your economy is still industrial so its only up and up for you lol.

no, the mexican stock market is based on drug money

as long as i'm buying 15 whores a day you'll be fine

Soon you will need a wheelbarrow full of graphics cards to buy a loaf of digital bread for your waifu. And then, the Führer.AI will awaken.

praise be to KEK god of chaos. it is as should be user. the day of rope is closer

you'll care when you don't get your welfare check

Guess how many investors have stocks in Mexico xDD

>Why are everyone acting like fucking faggots?

said the guy on the moldovan testicle-popping forum

>implying

WE'RE SINKING CLOSER TO 6000 AGAIN

I don't fucking care. My country is still in the first economic crisis of 2008, we're not going to notice.

Nigger do you understand how stocks work?

the antichrist

I know pretty much nothing about economics, but if this continues and everyone goes full SELL SELL SELL mode, is that going to perpetuate this and make it worse?

Your country's normal economy is an economic crisis

bear spiral

maybe. observe your theory and report back

Here we go buys, back below $6100

>6055

I barely give a shit
Let the shitstorm begin for all I care..

Yes. People freaking out means lowered confidence which makes the problem worse which makes more people freak out

maybe, that is what is called a "bear" market, where falling market makes people panic sale. owever it seems that most people expecte this and are saying that we are having a 10%-15% market correction, which means that the 6% drop we had from friday and monday are nothing to today worry about. Also the Nikkel rallied up to about a 4+% drop

Buy seeds if you're tired of the stock market

its still better than it was in december, and much higher than under obama.

Shills, go away.

tfw no land

have you ever experienced a panic attack?

BTC is hovering between 6100 and 6250 right now. Expect it to drop below 6000 in the next hour.

>Buy seeds

And stew. And matches.

Nobody here's saying this has anything to do with Trump.

>panic mode globally

Seed, gold, silver, guns, bullets, water, dry food, tools, meds, fertilizer, pet pigs, chickens.

oh yeah?

Im going to buy a milk cow.

i remember being 16

It doesn't. It has to do with (((them))). Full goyim extermination plan underway.

It's been fluctuating up and down around 6100 for the past 10 minutes

yeah. trump and ((())) are separate

>mexican stock market

hahahaha

Is this Reddit trying to phish for intel?

On the plus side, if money hyper inflates my mortgage is fixed rate. Bank BTFO.

Meeeh... Not really. Actually, we tend to be among the best. By GDP, we were number 7-8 in 2007, and quality of life has always been good. I am among the first generation in history with less life expectancy than the one before it.

i wouldnt be laughing for too long

>not properly aligning the circles

Not really he's their current front man

And when you find out that North Korea also has rigid State control over its entire economy and shoots anyone trying to leave, your meme looks really fucking stupid

no. just consequences for a shit headed jew party

>noticing

I can't sleep. Please, tell me this isn't happening... it will recover, it has to recover at some point, right?

This is why I posted threads earlier warning that banks are not allowing you to invest right now. They are buying in and forcing you to sell.

0 replies. I hope you fuckers enjoy your ineptitude.

It was never there in the first place. Asset prices have been out of touch with reality since the bailout.

The joke is that Ancaps are retarded you moron.

6100 is a soft wall, 6000 medium tier..been tested once

once it successfully breaks 6000, it will fall to 5200

Q predicted this. /biz/bottles didn't listen.

>stupid meme on accident
>or stupid meme for the yous?

you just got raked

>tfw tryna sell all my crypto and ETH which is 50% of my holdings can't be sold on coinsquare

JUST. ABSOLUTELY. JUST.

fuck should I sell my shitcoin? already took a huge hit on it but I wanted to sit on it and pray it made it back up to 10k, but now with everything in the dumps I need to get rid of my fucking ETH before its worth nothing. FUCK. JUST. FUCK.

how much did you put in?

Lol that his daughter is now a cnn commentator

It's too late to panic sell now. You are a doomed HODLER

My feelz exactly. I went to 5900 couple hours ago

>mfw I looked at the /biz/ catalog

Haha holy fuck suicide hotline operators gonna be busy tonight.

I hope coinfags Livestream their suicides.

I'm gonna tentetively say it doesn't look like it's going to get back up above 6100 any time soon.

>loses 30K
Have you considered suicide yet?

What was Sup Forums like during the 2008 recession?

>tfw I've got an IUL and my money isn't going anywhere
Enjoy the fall pleebs

BUY THE DIP
Bitcoin has an iron wall of support at 6.1 k and cannot fall under that. Currently BTC is MOONING meaning this is your chance to buy in

I called the suicide prevention line, but it said there's a 30 minutes wait and to try again later, I can't believe it

we should raid /biz/

Only the ones who were smug.

>this fucking meme

checked

Oi what's going on here?
Didn't the last crisis start with Lehman biting the dust?
Any banks going down as well today?
t. Financial retard

ok lets do it