youtu.be/5gj0jNJ2gRY
youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but the TV man told me it was just a harmless gang of youvs

>crime has no colour
>keep importing crime
Kill me

youtu.be/5gj0jNJ2gRY
Our country’s fucked. I bet our government will use this as an excuse to take away our rights. Quote me in 4 years.

Why hasn't this happened already?

It would be a Somali behind the gun

Deport these motherfuckers NOW

>TIME TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE
3.25-ISH. OH MY!!

Last bump - come on Auspoofs!

youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818

You can get a decent hunting bow and hunting arrows for around 400. No paperwork, no serial number stamped on it, nothing. You have a right to defend yourselves.

hunting bow vs 5 Somali kids. fuck off. Only a high-powered firearm would be sufficient in that situation

>Our government takes away our guns
You were suppose to shoot them, if that happened.

>he can't multishot 5 arrows off the hip if need be

Fucking PLEBS

>he cant carry a full auto ak47or atleast an ar15 or slr

fucking government cucked

>he doesn't have an Attack Emu

This.
Every time I hear on the news some ‘youths’ robbed a store using a hammer, kitchen knife or fucking BBQ fork, I think to myself maybe I should go to Bunnings and stockpile some of this shit before they ban it under the guise that having so many BBQ forks in circulation causes crime and not importing fucking niggers.

Holding it sideways and flicking their hand forward for extra momentum on the bullet for every shot. The scope would be set to the highest range because higher numbers means it's more powerful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posters, posters, posters.

Everywhere.

>compile a list of african crimes of recent. give sources. print out and place around town

>profit

Serious guys, you better learn from america or you'll be the next multiculti hellhole

and don't tell me it's too late.

Too bad our head of police wont do shit. our bias left wing media is more honest about this situation than that cunt

Can someone please tell me why these ‘people’ were even let in the country? What immigration checks did they pass? I thought you needed to earn like 30 thousand dollars before you could immigrate? It’s pure madness why they’re there.

Sudanese are so black that you get twice as many diversity points.

I think they bypass immigration requirements by claiming to be refugees. Jews will always come up with new ways to ship shit.

"Crime has no colour, but the fuckin niggers who rob ya are black"

import feral africans to overrun your streets and soulless insectoid chinks to enslave you economically

oz and nz bros its time to uncuck yourselves

melbourne has a judge problem.
the niggers are just taking advantage of that.

Its funny how horners get called their respective nationalities, but all other sub sharans are called "African" rofl.

they should have just used don cheadle for that role instead.
they are parading this savage around hollywood and he has probably raped and killed before.

Hanks is visibly wincing in this pic

>Reflecting on the first year of Donald Trump's presidency, actor Tom Hanks recalled that prior to Trump's win, he didn't think it was possible.
>Before the election, Hanks recalled, he said something like, "Well, you know what? Then aliens are going to land on my front lawn and dinosaurs are going to wear capes."
>aliens are going to land on my front lawn

this guy is great