What is the probability that we will live o see some kind of nuclear attack?

What is the probability that we will live o see some kind of nuclear attack?

How bad will i get?

If I had to guess, I'd say there's virtually no chance of nuclear weapons being used again, since any country doing so knows it has signed its death warrant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIrvsj3SiDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS THREAD IS PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING ISRAEL IS PLANNING ANOTHER FALSE FLAG

Very very slim

If you take time as it goes to infinity the probability is one.
We'll probably see a tactical nuke used in the next showdown of USA vs China. Then either the ayy conspiracy people are proved right and they step in or the world primes all its missiles and we wait and see if someone loses their nerve.

0.0000002%

Inb4 I get blown to smithereens!

Why joos do dis?
I mean, I get predictive programming for the normies but why tell us? Is it so we can be smug and jack eachother off because "we were right?" Doesn't that just embolden us down the line?

>If you take time as it goes to infinity the probability is one.
Let's confine it to a lifetime.

I'd agree that we will probably see a tactical nuke used, however.

So that there is evidence that the Jews did thi.

Give it time. We will.

Why? Are the Jews into lesser magicks?

>What is the probability that we will live o see some kind of nuclear attack?

100%

What the fuck are you talking about? Im sick of Israel pretending like they haven't been trying to attack us for months. FUCK OFF

As someone who grew up in the bay area, I look forward to the day it's nuked.
Commit a crime, tell one of your enemies, the most autistic enemy. For what gain? And if you don't know what I mean then you really don't know shit about the kikes.

If you're 20-40?
50%.

If China starts to expand or Russia starts to see Russian ethnics in every single country, 99%.

Kikes need predictive programming because they think they're magicians. They couldn't even do 9/11 properly. They are failures.

((them)), everything is in plain sight.

> Kikes need predictive programming because they think they're magicians.
Bravo, this is a type of lesser magick. The answer to my original question is yes.

100% chance the CIA nukes the USA.

Fuck off Israeli shill

>believing in the nuclear jew
Nukes don't exist faggot.

Practitioners believe power can be derived from commiting an atrocity or wrong and then flaunting it over your victims. It can be done subtle or overtly. There's more to it than just that, of course, but I hope you learned something about the noses today.

It's becoming evident that people are waking up at an exponential rate and their deception won't be considered deception much longer. They only have 1 playbook and it's getting stale.

> Nagasaki and Hiroshima were hoaxes
Sup Forums is all of WW2 a hoax?

Mossad controls the CIA niggers nigger.

Not anymore faggot.

Dare I say ~~~Black magick~~~

>If you take time as it goes to infinity the probability is one.
This actually isn't true if the probability of an event happening decreases with each passing unit of time. If you were to graph the probability of the event happening, it would form an asymptote at a value less than 100%

You can only use the holocaust to justify genocide so often before people start to get tired of it

> Assuming your model of human aggression holds
Good luck with that peacenick.

Not even that. They're getting so brazen and stupid about their false flags. Rothschilds arrogantly tweeting before the train thing with the congressmen. They try to blame everythin on ISIS or some retarded group of terrorists. They are insane.

50/50

All memes aside, I think it is likely to be seen within the next few generations. The status quo is never kept in any civilization. For better or for worse, things change.
In our case, we're on the downward part of the civilizational cycle.

>If I had to guess, I'd say there's virtually no chance of nuclear weapons being used again, since any country doing so knows it has signed its death warrant.
Because mutually assured destruction is a deterrent to suicide bombers of Peace.

Sampson option is a bluff.

That's why they have to plant suitcase nukes or use their Jew submarines to try and nuke the US because the sampson option is fear mongering.

I think theres a high probability of NK setting one off accidentally on their own soil

But that's about it

So apparently the Soviets built 800ish suitcase nuke, small yield but still nukes. As of today there are hundreds they can't account for. Where the fuck are they? No one knows, but I'm sure if you have enough black market connections you can find one. From here it's only a matter of time until some noble Islamic matyr gets his hands on one.

Israel.

SEE. YOU GUYS LITERALLY USE THE SAME FUCKING STRATEGY FOR EVERY FALSE FLAG.

>BLAME MUH MUSLIMS

JEWS ARE INSANE! THEY CAN ONLY STICK TO 1 SCRIPT!!!!!

KEK

Israel will probably use one of their Mossad sandnigger covers and get the best of both world.
Gotta build the Greater Israel goyim!

What happens when israel goes to war and Trump doesn't help them because of where the memo investigation leads and uncovers? What happens when Trump joins the Arabs and forces Israel to give up all it's land

Holy shit chill out mate.

>it's the arabs!
>It's those filthy muslims!
>It's the somalis!
>We have to bomb Iran!
>It's the Palestinians!

I love Trump, but I don't know how this is going to go down with (((Kikener))) being in the family tree and all. I get that Trump actually fucked Bibi some by naming Israel as the capitol when he did, but he's been pretty pro-kike. It's one of the areas I don't fully trust him on.

Idk fellas but I hope it’s soon, can’t wait to witness ZOG destroy itself and take everyone with them.

if anything it will be an EMP. technology is our only weapon against them and they will shut it down

So lets be absolutely clear here, there are no Islamic terrorists? Not a single one, it's all false flags?

Get fucking real jesus christ.

KUSHNER IS ANTI ZIONIST AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOT. THATS WHY NETANYAHU MET WITH BANNON INSTEAD OF KUSHNER AND TRUMP.

STOP PLAYING GAMES JEW.

It's literally all mossad false flags all of it.

Anti-zionist, zionist, I don't give a fuck. All Jews are not to be trusted you newfag.

Mossad made the bombs for boston. Mossad did sandy hook. Mossad did vegas. Mossad did 9/11. Mossad did pulse nightclub. Mossad blackmails our entire congress. Mossad harvests organs. Mossad is evil. Israel is evil.

Wrong. Only a JIDF shill says that when they know they can't argue based on facts. Nobody thinks in absolutes. You're just a kike who knows I've outsmarted you.

Leave while you can kiwi. This is a live one!

Post proof then.

With Hebes you lebes.

yes obviously, japan doesn't exist.

lmao I appreciate the shitposting mate.

Zuma only killed one stealth CIA sub.
Moar are lurking in the Pacific Abyss.

kek

that does not happen unless you are very close to the epic center. you will suffer greatly from very aggressive cancer from the rad exposer

ISRAELI SUB

they only have 2 more

99% (and climbing) within the next 5 years.

thank you for your contribution canada

who ever first designs a very successful missile defence system that is capable of rendering all warheads useless will basically void the MAD and enable them to literately nuke anyone they wanted... that would of course start a world war regardless

The chances of humans not using nuclear weapons in war again is zero. Its just a matter of when. Trump has said he will not allow Nkorea to get a weapon delivery system capable of delivering a nuke into mainland US.

US military intelligence projects Nkorea will have this capability by the end of February.

I can make an anti-radiation suit out of duct tape and garbage bags right Sup Forums right? Can I?

NK already has exactly that, you idiot.
Trump didn't do shit about it.

Buy a Geiger counter now it will save your life tomorrow STALKER.

Thats the beauty of it, in the event any kind of war breaks out involving nuclear powers, sure they wont use nukes, but they will once one side is on the verge of losing . You will know we have a winner in WW3 when the earth is turned into a ball of molten slag.

Its like 2 opponents sitting with grenades are playing a game of chess where winner takes all and the loser dies. If your the loser and you know its over and you WILL lose , why not pull the pen on the grenade and flip the chessboard.

True that it was full of Israelis and California Jews but China built the fucking thing that Zuma Hit.
It ran home 25 Knots.((home))

No. It was a DOLPHIN CLASS GERMAN SUBMARINE YOU FUCKING KIKE

Negatory.
Chinese built for CIA/Mossad.
Launched cruise missile not an ICBM.

Through geopolitical chess and proxy wars, NATO slowly surrounds Russia with anti-aircraft missile launchers, able to shoot down any nukes coming out of Russia. Finally, the US is able to unleash the full force of its arsenal on its greatest opponent, without mutually assured destruction. This is a clear violation of international law, but it doesn't matter, as in the aftermath the world will be unipolar. The US becomes the global superpower and controls all international law, establishing a new world order.

> digits
I want to believe

Nope. It was a Dolphin class submarine. Putin Trump and Xi are fucking allies you moron. Putin and Trump have been helping each other stop false flags and BTFO of Israel. China Trump and Putin stopped Israel from nuking the peninsula and starting WW3 blaming NK. Trump was the first president of the US ever to be invited into the forbidden city.

KILL YOURSELF JIDF

We will DEFINITELY all live long enough to see a nuclear attack, but it won't be a CONVENTIONAL weapon.

Most likely terrorists will get ahold of a dirty bomb or a suitcase nuke and then set one off in a major USA city like Washington D.C., LA, Seattle, etc.

You've been marked!
youtube.com/watch?v=EIrvsj3SiDE

Zero chance. There will be no nuclear attack or world war 3 for that matter. It’s a divine decree.

This is a thread about potential nuclear war, how did it devolve into a jew-conspiracy thread?

Because Sup Forums

Honestly not likely at all, there are much worse things in store for us.

Yeah, no. All of that is significantly harder to do than you give credit.

China just sold the subs.
This thing dove deep and moved fast.
Not a Dolphin Class diesel electric fag hole.
Baja Mexico DUMB was killed day after HI alarm.

w-why the fuck would they nuke seattle of all places

No. Israel blackmails germany with pedo blackmail like they do to our government and they get DOLPHIN CLASS SUBMARINES.

STOP LYING. You're only saying China because of the illuminati card game card. YOU ARE TOO PREDICTABLE.

you dont have to worry friend

seattle will only be taken down by the wrath of god

are you implying that the governments of the US and germany have engaged in pedophilia?

Honestly the probability of a full fledged nuclear attack from a sovereign nation is very low.
The only attack I can see happening is a small, 20-30kt device supplied by rogue entities getting smuggled into a city by terrorists.
I don't think there are any rogue countries with access to both the design and supply chain to build a thermonuclear device.

It's a fact.

Where is this from? Because that's not how shockwaves work.

The Awans were Mossad blackmail agents.

yeah its basically exodus 32 all over again except the entire world this time.

if it is true then consider that their power might not lie entirely in blackmail. at first, i'd wager that they have a great amount of power as the supplier of the pedo's pleasure. that has got to be a fucking massive business. shit, just the other day i shook a mans hand and he had one of the FBI pedo symbols on his wrist. but, yeah, i can see how fucked we would all be if they did indeed have the blackmail. it might also explain what some see as a push to normalize pedophilia. makes me wonder whether govts are fighting back or whether they have willingly submitted to a greater power.

it's not only pedophila. It's spying through phones, apps, social media. Intel is basically an israeli company. The jews are chimping out because soon enough we're gonna find out that Steele was being fed information from Israeli intelligence and GCHQ

Chinese built sub. No chinks on it.
Just Israelis and Californians that have dual citizenship.
Mexicans supplied help and a port.

That's literally a shill post. THE MISSLE WAS SHOT DOWN. THEY TRIED TO FIRE ONE ON JAPAN AS WELL. ISRAEL LOST A DOLPHIN CLASS SUBMARINE. JEWS GOT FUCKING VAPORIZED LIKE THE WORTHLESS KIKES THEY ARE AND ISRAEL HAS ONE LESS SUBMARINE

israel loves trump.

I swear it's like you guys are fucking robotic retards who have 10 things you are allowed to say and you just say it over and over. Sad.

you shouldnt just assume everyone is a paid shill. i was in israel and there were posters of his face everywhere. i cant imagine for a second that your imagined jewish world kabbal hates trump.