..the entire global financial system is collapsing. This will be worse than 2008, much worse

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
marketoracle.co.uk/Article61487.html
kingworldnews.com/greyerz-the-final-phase-of-a-worldwide-euphoria-is-about-to-end-in-catastrophe/
youtube.com/watch?v=97QkO7nAn68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump will implement NESARA and you'll get fucked Jew.

>NESARA
Trump is a Zionist puppet, jew.

No he isn't and I already know Israel is planning their next false flag so suck a cock faggot.

>No he isn't
He's practically the first Jewish president. He has Jewish family including a Jewish daughter. He recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel. He's probably circumcised, you can just tell.

>marries off his children to jews and jewesses
>whole cabinet is filled with jews and neocons
>publicly supports undying love of israel
>appoints nikki haley as rep to UN, one of the most rapid, bat-shit insane jew lovers on the planet
>continues in his father's legacy of jew love

You're deluded. We're on our own.

So naive...

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Thanks for BTFOing that tard. He goes in every thread and spams the same shit.

Holy shit, Trumptard BTFO

So if money becomes worthless, who is least and most fucked. Doctors will be needed, but lawyers? Mechanics will be in high demand, but car salesmen? I hope it all collapses. Humanity is carrying to much dead weight that is sucking us dry. A global collapse would only make us stronger as a species.

Kek anyone who still buys the "Perfect hero Trump singlehandedly versus the entire establishment" narrative is a tard.

Give Pepe plushie plox

I am not sure yet if I would like it to collapse or not.
I actually think it would be kind of nice to have it collapse.

marketoracle.co.uk/Article61487.html

Don't bite the bait.

Invest in American companies committed to domestic manufacturing.

Diversify your funds into stocks, bonds, savings, real estate, precious metals, and crypto.

No one thinks that. What I think is that he's just another jew shill in a different form that Bush, Obama, or Clinton. Jews play all sides to ensure they get what they want. Trump is in bed with the jews, the far-right, lukid variety, period, full stop. The only difference in this variety of kike is that they don't focus as much on mass immigration/moral and cultural destruction, but they're not any less wicked.

you cant undo your votes
you cant undonate your money
the only thing left to do is convince normies he is hitler and convinces smarties he is a jew
but (you) were the jew the whole time
>but he touched a wall!

No

FUCKNIGGERBITCHDICK

HODLers

But we're not all the same species, user. Sub species is more accurate. Yeah, though, earth needs a cleansing. It's Kalki time.

Now varg will get to say I told you so

China will take the worst of it, and the US will come out the other side stronger than ever.

>didn't cash out all crypto 2 months ago and buy a cabin innawoods

The financial crisis is a crisis of confidence in the US political system, the Nunes memo has exposed the US as banana republic whose intelligence agencies select the US President in the same way the Praetorian Guard chose the Roman Emperor.

the libs are cashing out and sending their money overseas before le drumpf comes with the rope

This.

Are you ready for the chaos, my fellow goyos

kingworldnews.com/greyerz-the-final-phase-of-a-worldwide-euphoria-is-about-to-end-in-catastrophe/

the end of the road, when the hammer falls, the USA goes poof and the entire west with it.

winning...
hahaha

retards
let it all burn

it is the will of Chaos

Prepare your asses niggers. All non gold-backed paper money will become WORTHLESS overnight

Expect entire countries to burn when the angry citizens find out their leaders fucked them all up and their shekles wont buy them a single piece of bread

Enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=97QkO7nAn68

Thread theme.

God I hope so.

will rare pepes retain their value after the crash or will they increase?

trump is seriously the most kikeloving president ever, it is funny how retards here achieve to praise him while still hating jews.

>peterson isn't naming the jew!!!!!!!1111
>jew media is fighting trump, fucking jews
>trump recognizes jerusalem as israel capital? this is 4d chess, he secretly hates the jews

Beauty is priceless you fucking Jew.

>No he isn't
How many times does image related need to be posted?

what should i buy before my money becomes worthless

well i guess i will hold on to my rare pepes instead of dumping them then.

>no he isn't

I wanted to see the world burn literally not economically. God I never ever sell my souls again.

How does a 24 year old NEET with a $500 net worth and zero skills survive this?

>This will be worse than 2008, much worse.

You see them saying the same thing about Putin. He also went to the Wall, has criminalized Holocaust revisionism, meets with Israeli gov't all the time, etc. "Uh, it's because he's keeping his enemies close!" Sheer desperation

Invest in bitcoin now all those 500 , i am not even trolling , if the worse happen the dollar and euro will be devalued to hell to inject money into the economy.
If nothing happens bitcoin will recover , so it´´s at this point a win win case.

Are you fucking mocking us? GO BACK TO /BIZ/ AND STAY THERE SMUG PLUSH