Are frat boys generally conservative or liberal?

Are frat boys generally conservative or liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conservative
White male, yuppie, drink on weekends, network with blue bloods, generally based

Fratboy Chads are alt right like me.

Apolitical, leaning to (whatever it takes to get this sorority sister pledge to take her clothes off)

Conservative because they enjoy pissing off leftists as much as any good American

conservative, but depends on the brotherhood. obviously any fraternity in canada is comparatively liberal, they are still hotbeds of conservatism since they attract econ/business students

All frats in the south are redpilled as fuck
(Hence them getting in trouble so often for racial slurs)
West coast tends to be more liberal and same with north but not nearly as bad
There's still fraternities who dress up in confederate uniforms for their formals
Pic related is from 2010

>t. Frat boy

Social democrat to extreme right wing, depending on where they are from and where they go to school.
These days there are fraternities for all kinds of people, including specific ones for every race and religion. When the only fraternities were the traditional ones, everybody was basically a white supremacist. Nowadays, even the white supremacist fraternities sometimes let in non-whites and have parties with Jewish fraternities. I would have likely joined one if I didn't take the route I have taken since graduating, though I may still join one some day. Pretty much everybody I went to high school with is in a fraternity or sorority, but these days many of those kids are niggerball lovers and obsessed with nigger music.

What school do you go to? Things are slowly changing in Texas, which makes me think things will be changing in the other states soon.

Overwhelmingly conservative unless you're talking about a Jewish frat or perhaps a frat that happens to be in somewhere like California (or another very liberal area).

But all else equal, guys in frats tend to be more conservative. In my experience, it's not just the shitty boomer type of conservatism either. With all of the insanity going on in the West today, what do you think will happen if a group of young, straight, predominantly-white men (who don't fit the soyboy caricature) form their own organization? It'll be a fash factory.

Quite predictably, the Left hates/attacks frats and paints them all as rapists (see, e.g., Duke Lacrosse, or Rolling Stone gangrape, both of which turned out to be completely bogus).

Fratbros are conservative as fuck almost everywhere in the nation. Obviously more in the South, but not just the South. There were a ton of stories of them posting pro-Trump stuff. They're groups of mostly middle to upper class white males. That's a super conservative group, which drags the apolitical among them rightward too.

In the western part of the country you occasionally get cali frats made up all the obnoxious Californians, fuck I hated my school

Louisiana. All the immigrants and west coast liberals are moving into Texas and thats why. States like Mississippi, louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, etc are all traditional to my knowledge

Those born into money are usually conservative for obvious reasons, but unless you're in the same boat (pun unintended) they are not your friends.

they can be whatever they feel is right and just or logical, they aren't limited in range like most minorities and women

Usually either centre-right or centre-left

They say they're conservative, but can be as degenerate as a jew. They're fiscally conservative for sure.

What faggy shorts.

This isn't true at all in America

conservative/gay combo

Also social media accounts like OLDROW are the epitome of southern fraternities that reaches millions of people
>Chads
>all white
>conservative af
>shilled hard for trump
They're on our side

fuck i hate these people

Is frat an anagram

They're pro-fiscal conservatism, Republican voting, anti-immigrant, anti-tranny, moderate on gays (i.e. use fag as an insult but are mostly indifferent to them), but super degenerate when it comes to alcohol/drug use/promiscuity.

Cuckservative

Yeah, hopefully I am wrong and things never change in the rest of the Confederacy. I am sick of Texas and the minorities but the fact is, even if San Antonio is majority non-white, there are hardly any blacks here. I am honestly pretty damn terrified of living in the "real South". My ancestors left for Texas after the civil war and looking at what goes on in the black areas I see why. Is it as bad as I think it is? I assume it can't be too bad since there are a lot of whites...

There is a board for LSU fans called tigerdroppings dot com and many people on there are pretty nationalist, anybody will be like that from living around blacks. People constantly bitch about New Orleans and Baton Rouge like it's Haiti.

Frat = fraternity. Social fraternities on college campuses. I don't think there are analogous organizations in the UK, but I'm sure you've seen some American movies/tv shows that show the fraternity scene in the US

The difference is here we know they're not on our side, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Yep, many of my fraternity buddies are huge degenerates. It is getting worse as the negro culture gets popular.

The guys in op's pic would never get a bid in a traditional fraternity haha, those are chubbies shorts. Fucking gay.

The old money is conservative, the new money is liberal. It is mostly true still.

They're your average Sagon-style cuckservative liberals.

Oldrow's social media accounts have gotten pretty degenerate

On average, they're simply insufferable cunts.

They're not on your side, they're on trumps side though. I have a hard time calling someone a conservative that does hard drugs, listens to rap music, has had gay sex, hooks up with different girls etc

I don't know anybody who is in a fraternity that has done anything gay...

Centre-right of course. Their girlfriends are centre-left. That's how normalfags are...

This. Frats are degraded nowadays. Obsessed with nigger music and niggerball. They're a sham.

conservative, the last bastion of white conservatism on college campuses, which is why theyre attacked so frequently by the (((media)))

I think the US-UK parallel doesn't work that well in this situation. If I understand correctly, there's a very discernible line between the upper-class "posh" bunch in the UK, on the one hand, and the lower/middle-class working bunch on the other. And maybe it's correct to say that the former group in the UK doesn't actually care about much more than protecting their shekels.

It's a bit different in the US. Maybe you have a very small number of the extremely wealthy "old money" types from the New England area who don't give a shit about the rest of the country. But beyond that, the wealth divide is more like people living in suburbs outside of major cities and whose parents were more likely white-collar professionals, on the one hand, and those who lived in more rural areas and whose parents were more likely blue-collar workers. My point is that, in this case, the conservatives in the former group does in fact see its interests as being aligned with the conservatives in the latter group.

How's Tulane

All that hazing shit seems like a smokescreen for homo stuff.

A lot of it is just drink a bunch of alcohol and drive me around and carry my shit and do whatever I say to look like a retard. At least in the South. The yankees make everything gay

>tfw midwestern school

frats are glorified drinking clubs. I'd say like 10% of my chapter is conservative/fascist. The rest are DUDEWEEDLAMO faggot-loving degenerates.

Big 10?

Pretty much.

They're not the kind of guys you want on your "team". Degenerate, low-IQ, reliant on daddy for everything, Roid-heads, backwards-cap wearing dinguses.

t. lived in a college town 90% of my years

Conservative with other men, liberal with women.

THEY ARE RETARDS THAT DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT POLITICS

Degenerate kike shithole
Everyone I know who went there were dumb as shit and only got a scholarship for athletics or having a family member as a government official. It's over rated.

Have most of you never been to university? I honestly don't know what im saying, of course you all haven't. Frats are now overwhelmingly children of immigrants and have been hard leaning to becoming mostly liberal. Many universities have been cracking down on 'frat bro' behavior for years now. Sigma Chi at Brown has long since been full of social liberals/moderate (despite incidents of date rape or whatever)

This
I'd say more than 70% of mine is conservative with some fascist viewpoints that they're unaware of. The rest are dudeweedlmao's

Haha please tell me you're fucking around. I don't think that "Sigma Chi at Brown" is an adequate gauge for the atmosphere of fraternities across the nation. The frats also are not made up of children of immigrants. They are, almost without fail, the whitest organizations you can find on campus. Finally, the fact that universities cracking down on "frat bro behavior" doesn't go to the question of the political beliefs of people who tend to gravitate towards fraternities.

Outside of the South fraternities are completely gay

Please tell me about your frat, oh right, you can't because you aren't even in fucking uni

Generally retarded.

Blue bloods are never based. They have fucked us normal people over far too often.

Retarded and degenerates.

the frats in my school are super PC they breath down the necks of anyone who says anything short of politically correct. Dont blame e, the administration prob keeps them on close watch , prob view frats as a liability to the rest of the female population

They may "claim" to be conservative (or rather Sup Forums may claim it for them because Sup Forums is home of gay establishment shills) but their behaviors and interests are liberal as fuck.

What exactly would make a frat group conservative? What exactly would make a frat group liberal?

Maybe they're not generally either one, but you're just trying to force them into your political bubbles?

Mindless drones. They are whatever gets them pussy.

Southern fraternities literally call Robert E Lee their founding father and consider themselves the Sons of the Confederacy and the generation of Confederates.

next generation*

As they twerk while drunk in thongs to Nicki Minaj and Eminem.

FSU is getting rid of their "Greek Life" because one moron died doing something retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k

Normies who will say anything for an pusC

How the fuck do you look at that picture and call it "redpilled"?

Dude, I'm sorry you didn't get a bid. There's always winter rush.

Are you retarded?

I would say about 10% of frat boys (at least when I was in college) genuinely hated niggers and were sexist. The rest were just cucks who wanted to be upper middle class and fuck sluts, and had virtually no other interests besides tv sports.

I'm just messing around but statements like:
>Sup Forums is home of gay establishment shills
>[guys in fraternities] twerking while drunk in thongs
just sound bitter and confused, more than anything else.

Yea ok, twerk team captain.

I'm sure he's talking about women at their parties, user. Besides, the Pareto principle always applied. 80% of fratboys are either apolitical or politically illiterate obnoxious douchebags, whereas 20% of them are upstanding, aware individuals who will use their fraternity connections to get a good boost at life.

Are these actually considered Chads in the USA? they look ridiculous. What's with the fucking pants?

Whatever gets them pussy

The whole idea of "Chad" is a stupid meme anyways. However, by /r9k/'s own measurements, these guys are "Brads", not chads.

yeah most people seem to have different opinion of what a Chad is. According to /r9k/ faggots I would be a chad since I'm 6ยด4 and considered handsome, but I never score pussy because of crippling autism and social retardation. Check mate /r9k/

Lurk moar faggot

you have Chad potential, but you haven't capitalised on it. If you're physically good looking memes like social anxiety shouldn't affect you