Where did this come from? So far in the entire manga chiyo has never shown romantic interest towards kiyoshi...

Where did this come from? So far in the entire manga chiyo has never shown romantic interest towards kiyoshi. It doesnt feel natural. Is hiramoto just trying to fuck with us hanafags?

Also why are chapters coming out so slowly now? Whens the next one?

>So far in the entire manga chiyo has never shown romantic interest towards kiyoshi

Retard
Go through the manga again. You'll find your answers.

>chiyofags being delusional

No surprise there. No its always been one-sided until now. She thinks of kiyoshi as a sweet friend but that's it.

b8

Faggot. Show me where she's had romantic feelings for kiyoshi. She thought he was cool sometimes and thinks of him as a good friend but she's never loved him.

>being this dense
you could be a harem protagonist

user I asked you to show me and you can't. I may be a diehard hanafag but you're way into delusion chiyofag.

I said go reread the manga and yet you asked to be spoonfed like a baby.
Reread the part where Chiyo goes to prison.

She admired his decision to not take advantage of her and only became a "slut" to help mari. She didn't fucking like kiyoshi. Christ.

>Boku wa Hanafag can't read

>I can't read
>When that entire situation never implied romantic interest for him

Please.

Show me the page faggot. You won't because it'll prove how fucking wrong you are.

Fucking delusional chiyofags. I fucking hate them.

>Reminder that Chiyo was uncomfortable with Mari and Kiyoshi before anybody ever called her a slut
>Reminder that Chiyo was flustered when Anzu asked if there was a particular boy that she wanted to break out
No Chiyofags here, just reading the manga. You seem to be in denial though.

I guess Kiyoshi and Hana is the pinnacle of "natural", forcing yourself onto a guy who doesn't even like you.
>trying to fuck with us hanafags
No, you guys just have a history of being hypersensitive and insecure

>Reminder that Chiyo was uncomfortable with Mari and Kiyoshi before anybody ever called her a slut

Well duh. Her sister is a near violent misandrist with daddy issues and kiyoshi is forced to be around her. She wasn't worried that mari would steal him away.

>Reminder that Chiyo was flustered when Anzu asked if there was a particular boy that she wanted to break out

Chiyo never mentioned any boy and any girl would get flustered over a sudden question like that.

Fuck you're full of shit.

>hypersensitive and insecure

Bullshit. This chiyo loving kiyoshi came completely out of nowhere when hanas feelings for kiyoshi were becoming more developed. Hiramoto is clearly fucking with us.

"I...I don't care what they say about me anymore. I'll always be on your side, Kiyoshi-kun."
>She wasn't worried that mari would steal him away
"O..Onee-chan is..while talking to Kiyoshi-kun she is..laughing....Why is it..despite the fact that onee-chan finally got to chat with a friendly man..why is it..that I am..not feeling happy.."
>Chiyo never mentioned any boy
Anzu: "Even if there is someone you want to help...?"
Chiyo (blushing): "Th-there isn't anyone! I...I can't forgive my sister for her injustice...That's the only reason I want to help them..."
>any girl would get flustered
Yes, any girl who has feelings for a guy. user, please.

Yes, the act of her admitting it came out of nowhere. But they've been teasing it since the very beginning, keeping it ambiguous for as long as possible.

what possible other boy could she have been directing those feelings toward you literal mongoloid

user, what are you even talking about?

>Goes on a date with him
>Feeds him
>Sluts up for him
>Hangs out with him
>Constantly thinks the best of him
>"N-no, this came out of nowhere!"
Hanafags are hilarious.

dense as a harem MC, but also as stupid as one

how fitting

>"I...I don't care what they say about me anymore. I'll always be on your side, Kiyoshi-kun."

She didn't mean it romantically. Friends can say shit like that to each other.

>"O..Onee-chan is..while talking to Kiyoshi-kun she is..laughing....Why is it..despite the fact that onee-chan finally got to chat with a friendly man..why is it..that I am..not feeling happy.."

She's worried her good friend kiyoshi will get his head ripped off by mari. I mean maris crazy and they were once enemies.

>Yes, any girl who has feelings for a guy

Bullshit. I once knew this girl who would get flustered and look in my direction everytime she was asked such a question. Not once did she ever date or show attraction to anyone.

You're full of shit user.

>Goes on a date with him

It wasn't a date.

>Feeds him

Not romantically

>Sluts up for him

That was to protect mari.

>Hangs out with him

By that logic, gakuto and joe are in love wih him too.

>Constantly thinks the best of him

Not romantically.

Christ you're fucking stupid.

>reddit-spacing
Sure thing, user.

>being shy and cowardly about your feelings means that you'll be dating
the two concepts are not mutually exclusive you actual retard

Nah. You're just retarded.

not really, you're the real moron here

So Chiyo is a bit on the slow & dense side?

She's a bit naive sometimes but not dense or slow.

Kiyoshi, show his dicknity to help USC, Chiyo know his sacrifice, so it makes sense, user.

Yes. Hana is far less dense and much cuter!

>you're bullshit because I can think of this one example that's irrelevant to the plot of the manga
As I predicted, Hiramoto can literally have Chiyo confess her feelings and Hanafags will still be in denial. Typical.

Pure shit

This sometimes she's even the most perceptive. I think everybody in this manga is retarded to some extent, though.

Come on now, Hana's whole arc is her being dense about her feelings for Kiyoshi

The Hanafag anal devastation is going to be glorious, isn't it.

>Chiyo was always there supporting kiyoshi through all her sister's bullshit
>Hana was a complete bitch who showed him a pussy once
The btfo for hanafags couldn't come soon enough.

Yep. Start saving screencaps now, gents. We need good material for the hall.

Wait, I always thought everyone loved Hana. What happened?

Hana proved to be a bitch time and time again, and some Hanafags proved themselves to be sensitive and insecure which opened them up to mocking

>I thought everyone loved this complete bitch

Some guys just want to bitch about other peoples best girl.

I want Hana to be pure and sterile like piss, not tainted with mens semen like Chiyo and Mari.

No anal butthurt here at all user.

But piss isn't pure and sterile

You're not a shipperfag, a seemingly rare breed among Hanafags.

>implying they shouldn't be made fun of for having such shit taste

>Chiyo isn't the purest girl in the whole manga
I'll give you credit for being a good sport about your ship, though