Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/G8IsPhsm9Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

More than yes.

Most definitely

>mfw she becomes an Anbu captain and ends up having Borts babies

make it fucking happen

Nah we'll barely see her again if that happens.

Still want her to battle with the Kunai and later with a sword because Bard also fights with one after time skip.

No

I love Sumire!

I want to fuck Sumire.

Yeah, but I have a feeling I'll be waiting.

honestly if she weren't clearly designed as waifubait, i'd be way more into her character. i don't mind her story arc bc we all know boruto is naruto 2.0 and needs to *r e d e e m* somebody minimum every 3 episodes, but she's way too clearly muh hot OC.

who in boruto's life is gonna die first, though? someone's gotta croak so he can have his first taste of the ninja way

It has to be Konohamaru or Shino.

my money is on konohamaru, shino's had his arc... unless he shows up more in the manga? i don't think he does, though.

We could also see some more extreme measures like Naruto actually dying and Konohamaru becoming the 8th.

> we all know boruto is naruto 2.0 and needs to *r e d e e m* somebody minimum every 3 épisodes

How long until Hinata 2.0 becomes the queen of Sup Forums?

She's not Hinata 2.0, but she is the reigning queen of Sup Forums well, the Boruto threads, at least

> queen

This term has long been made toxic as shit.
Please don't apply it to characters with a shred of a chance of not being garbage.

He only save cute girls, He kill that faggy alien just fine

Hinatafags are just as obnoxious as Sakurafags these days, can't go 5 minutes without pointing out she "won" or whatever.

I just wish these shows had no pairings at all.

Noted, forgive my insolence
I guess Sakura's queen, of shit, that is

Anybody know how popular Sumire actually is in Japan. I know she is popular, but in which level? Want a comparison with other characters in- or outside of the series.

My body needs moar Sumire!!!!!

Me too, she is turning out to win Bortbowlb over Salad

Was the Nue´s dimension attacked by a Shinju?

It's Gaiden time boys

Pretty damn popular I have to say, her fanarts with the Nips went from one page during ep 13 to now 4 pages. Nips are fond of BoruSum too.

>Mitsuki/Sumire
That's just fucking weird

Updated

Which kind of person uses that kind of keyboard?

the same sort of person that still uses VLC

Her last name means sparrow. little sparrows are cute!!!

>sparrow as her last name
>a bird as the clan emblem

She's going to be a bird girl right?

Konohamaru is next in line to become Hokage

Yay nepotism!

I hope she trains with Tenten so she can use explosive kunais.

Did Naruto plow Himawari yet

Is she flat or not?

She's like 10 famalam

She's flat as fuck. But then again she's still like 10 years old. She has plenty of time to grow out a pair. It's ok, I'm sure Bort will be happy to wait.

are those pill bottles?
what is going on with Naruto?!

For a 8-9 year old girl she is well
attached. Maybe she'll get Hinata'ed after a timeskip. But please no.

No but I'm sure part of Sumire's "punishment" will involve going to the Hokage tower every night and giving Naruto blowjobs from under his desk. Then Boruto visits his father one night at his office and walks in on Sumire sucking him off.

I for one welcome our potential new three girl team

>All boys team.
>All girls team.

What kind of nonsense is this?

I think we've seen 3 boys teams before. We've never seen a 2 girls 1 boy team before though

Boruto's team is so broken, they should been given B+ mission when they debut the team.

They should try doing that. The 2 girls 1 boy team thing you mentioned. Put Bort, Sarada and Sumire in one team. At the very least it would be highly amusing. The sense of competition within the team would be off the charts though.

>toxic
don't use this word if you don't want people to think you're a cumguzzler

Sarada is a shit among three.
Bolt isn't that good yet.
Mitsuki is the only broken one.

Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and Scarlet Spring will be animated in Boruto Naruto Next Generations in August!

Manga Chapter is out:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/G8IsPhsm9Gg

I'm still mad they never animated chapter 700. Fuckig why

>I'm still mad they never animated chapter 700. Fuckig why
Where would it even fit?

Last chapter of Naruto Shippuden. It would have to be an OVA now

Or they could have started the Boruto Anime with it beingt he first episode

Any links in english for manga?

I finally watched the Boruto movie. Why was it so great?

>We've never seen a 2 girls 1 boy team before though

Not in Konoha, but Hidden Cloud had one with Samui, Karui, and Omoi.

>Sumire says she is good at hiding
>Wasabi potentially getting ninneko
>Namida potentially getting birds or dogs

They'd be a great tracking and espionage team

>Namida potentially getting birds or dogs
She is explosives user.

She hasn't shown an affinity for bombs other than her crazy eyes in episode 4. She has repeatedly shown interest in animals in her small appearances and her profile says she likes cute things.

Art is cute is explosion.

It starts with them already in school, though. Also they wanted to age the kids up so that it wouldn't be about 8 year olds. They look at least 10 in the anime, despite being 1st years in the academy.

>everything you lived for wasn't worth it overall
Fucking top tier scene and solidifies Sumire for me.

>10 in the anime
>already has mastery of their parents special abilities before even becoming genin.

How over powered are these youth going to be when they are older?

Well she could also uses those besides flying on a big bird.

You guys remember Deidara flying on his birds and dropping small bombs? Namida could be the reincarnation of him.

Well in the Wiki Boruto was stated to be exactly nine years old now. Iwabe is 11 then since he failed the exams twice.

>mastery

What did they mastered so far? Salad can't even use Sharingan yet.

Episode schedule

Episode 15 (July 12) – A New Path
Ever since the Ghost Incident that plagued the Hidden Leaf resolved, Uzumaki Boruto’s mysterious power that activated has not awakened again. The usual everyday life has returned to both the village and the academy. However, for Boruto and his classmates, there is one thing that is worrying them.

Episode 16 (July 19) – The Danger of Repeating a Year
The regular exam is approaching, and the students are all beginning to prepare for it. Depending on your results, there is the possibility of them repeating the year. Denki, who is weak at ninjutsu techniques, is strugggling with “using chakra to climb a wall”, whilst Iwabe, who is weak at academic problems, hasn’t become any better at understanding the problems in the textbook. Boruto and his classmates trains and studies with these two, but the pair just get more and more confused……

Episode 17 (July 26) – Run, Sarada!!
Sarada is delievering to a girl in hospital a plush doll that she likes in the stead of her mother, Sakura. However, Sarada accidentally left the bag of the plush doll on the tram, and chases after it panickedly……

Episode 18 (August 2) – A Day in the Uzumaki Household
After Boruto’s sister, Himawari catches a cold, the Uzumaki household is in hysterics. There was that one time before too when things went really wrong due to Himawari……, thought Boruto. That was Boruto’s father, Naruto’s Hokage Inauguration Day. On that day, Himawari awakened her Byakugan, and both Boruto and Naruto thought they were going to die……

Episode 19 (August 9) – Uchiha Sarada

She unlocks it at age 11, so it has to be sometime soon or just not shown, considering Salad is the oldest of all of them.

Not too much. Most of their faster rate is due to the new InoShikaCho being more talented than their parents. Sarada is about the same as Sasuke until she learns chakra strength punch, and her Sharingan is still a stage behind him.

>cuck arc is about to start
Jesus fucking christ. The threads are going to be unbearable.

So I guess they're gonna retcon Metal Lee's team from the movie.
GOOD.

Can someone explain me why they let Boruto use many clones? Wasnt this a Forbidden technique and really dangerous because you had to split your chakra?

What do you mean? Everyone knows how it ends. There is no cuckoldry.

Great back to filler shit

There's just something about that outfit that makes her incredibly hot. It's not even blatantly designed to be sexy like Sarada's manga outfit but this outfit makes Hawawa so fuckable.

Nobody knows what to do with Metal. Kishi didn't decide his mom, Ukyo didn't come up with stats for him, his team isn't consistent, and he rarely shows up despite being a child of the last gen.

>I for one welcome our potential new three girl team
it won't have purpleshit on it. Sayonara purpleshit.

>t back to filler shit
We never left. we won't be off filler until sarada uchiha.

>implying the threads wouldn't end up as cuckoldry false-flagging and shitposting anyways
If the whole sumire-salad debacle tells us anything, it's gonna happen.

to normies yes.
Uzumaki's have enough chakra to do it easily, even Bort can make 4 and he's only 9 years old.

Why did the public turn on people from Root after the War again? I can't really see any reason why they would care.

>Episode 18 (August 2) – A Day in the Uzumaki Household
>After Boruto’s sister, Himawari catches a cold, the Uzumaki household is in hysterics. There was that one time before too when things went really wrong due to Himawari……, thought Boruto. That was Boruto’s father, Naruto’s Hokage Inauguration Day. On that day, Himawari awakened her Byakugan, and both Boruto and Naruto thought they were going to die……

Hima episode fuck yeah.

There is no filler. The anime is pretty much canon. It just has this SoL feel to it right now. I'm sure soon after the cuck arc we'll be getting to Momoshiki. Then after that it's a straight line towards Kawaki. But in these early episodes we'll get getting a lot more SoL than action. Simply because there's not much to fight anymore aside from the occasional ayyliens and Kawaki who's still not even here.

So uh, why did Sai not ask Boruto and Mitsuki to come with them in order to get a full debriefing on what the fuck happened?

The public didn't really even know Root existed. I believe it was Kakashi and Sai who led the purge against Root. To be fair I doubt they were going to kill the Root guys. They forgave Orochimaru, Sasuke and Kabuto after all. I think they would've just been jailed. Sumire's father probably overreacted and thought they were going to be massacred and sent Sumire down the path of allahu ackbar. Thankfully Bort corrected that by adding moisture to her panties.

>Sarada gets an outfit that looks like it belongs on a literal prostitute
>comes off as kind of creepy and not sexy at all
>Sumire gets a rather proper kunoichi outfit with just right amount of skin showing
>sexiest thing ever
the manga artist tries too hard and his creepy toddler faces make it horrible.

Using only a few isn't Forbidden, apparently.

Probably revealed all the messed up and evil shit Danzo pulled with Root to the public.
Orochimaru, Kabuto, Obito and Sasuke all get free passes because they got TnJ'd, but Danzo didn't so fuck him lets make him out to be literal Ninja Satan.

>They forgave Orochimaru, Sasuke and Kabuto after all.
Which is bullshit. Kabuto's edo tensei is single-handedly responsible for most of the deaths in the Great Ninja War. Everybody Village would hate him and demand either his head on a pike or his imprisonment in the worst rape dungeon possible. They wouldn't care that he's gone through Itachi's wild ride.

This so much. You don't need to make your female characters look like prostitutes to make them attractive. I hope the manga artist learns from the anime's example. Sumire's outfit was an actual kunoichi outfit that served a purpose in battle while being hot as fuck. That's how it should be.

No, the show explicitly said that Sumire's dad and mom were being hunted pitchforks and torches. No overreactions. Otherwise, the mom wouldn't have died from the stress. The public DID know about root, Kakashi just didn't reveal who they were because of the repercussions that happened. (i.e. Sumire's dad). I just don't know why everyone wanted to hunt them down other than they were a bit high strung after the war deaths.

>movie outfits (although a bit modified) are coming back
fucking finally

I hope Shojoji isn't down for the count. I was really hoping that he would keep changing identities so Boruto would have to keep adapting to his different abilities. It was still cool to see Boruto use lightning though.

Any english translation?

That's my point exactly. They forgave Kabuto, arguably the worst one out of the whole war since his actions actually killed thousands. And since they've already forgiven Kabuto, I doubt the Root members would be punished. They'd probably get off with a light warning never to do Root stuff again. Which is why I believe Sumire's dad just overreacted. He and his family weren't going to be killed or jailed. It would've just been a light warning from Kakashi and Sai. It's sad because if he realized this earlier, Sumire would still have her parents.

No because niggerstream fucked up again.

I doubt he's dead since he has abilities and plans that weren't shown, at worst Boruto will get away with Tentou and they'll pull a YYH Toguro where he is just pretending to be dead.

>filename

Fuck you, I heard it.