New Harlock movie trilogy announced

New Harlock movie trilogy announced.

Gainax and Yamaga are working ont it.

zero-century.net/

They surely are milking he old classics.

3D? 2D?

i don't think i made it half way through the first series before backlogging it again

With the announced studios and staff, surely 2D.

will it be a remake or a sequel? I haven't watched the original captain harlock but i'm excited to see yamaga and sadamoto

>Gainax
DOA

Oh it's anime. I thought more of the CG Harlock.

>Gainax
Pls no

>Gainax

Release date will be 2030

>Gainax will finish the entire movie trilogy before Anno and Khara manage to finally shit out 4.0

> 2020/2023/2026
Are those the years they are coming out? That's forever from now.

I bet Anno is pissed.

Yamaga's HonnĂȘamise sequel is meant to come out next year and who knows when that Gunbuster sequel is coming

GAINAX IS BACK BITCHES
SAVING ANIME FOR REAL
FUCKING YEESSSS!!!!

Gainax is still around?

>Gainax
>Yamaga as main director
>Designs by Sadamoto instead of Yuki
>That empty stare emeraldas
The horrible CG movie wasn't enough, now Gainax too has to ruin one of my favorite franchises.

>GAINAX
>Harlock

we already have an official date, it's in both Op's pic and on the official website
1st: 2020
2nd: 2023
3rd: 2026

I will watch this even if I hate it

I'm always up for a good space Zeppelin.

Manime is back, baby

So, how do you get into Harlock and what all do you watch?

Isn't Galaxy Express 999 set in the same universe?

>So, how do you get into Harlock and what all do you watch?
Start wherever, continuity is almost nonexistent since most series are alternate continuities so you can really start from any series you like and the explore the franchise how you want.
>Isn't Galaxy Express 999 set in the same universe?
Kind of, the Leijiverse isn't a linear universe so each series is kind of a standalone interpretation, though there's still a lot of references to a common lore, said references or lore also change a bit according to the series, it's basically the same as capeshit.

If you want to experience only Harlock:

Arcadia of my Youth (movie)-Harlock SSX (Anime)-Original Harlock Manga and Anime.

You can also watch Cosmo Warrior Zero but personalyI don't like that anime.

However if you want to experience the whole Leijiverse you should follow this order.

Queen Millennia (Movie)-Maetel Legend (OVA)-Arcadia of my Youth (movie)-Queen Emeraldas(OVA)-Harlock SSX (Anime)-Space Symphony Maetel-Galaxy Express 999

Yamato stuff,Gun Frontier, Galaxy Railways.... you can watch those anytime.