AUS/POL/ ASX IN CRISIS EDITION

So lads, for those who don't know the ASX has been in freefall the last 24 hours and now the Chinese markets are sliding into freefall as well. The Australian economy is fucked. Also, be sure to show your support to our newest liberal Senator Jim Molan as well as following Senator Fraser Anning.

>ASX set to extend losses on more selling on Wall Street (link wouldn't archive)
afr.com/brand/before-the-bell/asx-set-to-extend-losses-on-more-selling-on-wall-street-20180205-h0uacb

>AUSTRALIAN STOCKS MAULED: ASX suffers biggest one-day loss since 2015 as global selloff spreads
archive.is/lf24t#selection-1275.0-1282.0

>ASX200 plunges below key support level; Australian share market suffers losses
archive.is/XH2Gv#selection-1869.0-1872.0

>Australian and Asian stock markets slide after Dow suffers biggest one-day points fall WATCH LIVE
theguardian.com/business/live/2018/feb/05/stock-markets-slide-global-sell-off-service-sector-bitcoin-business-live

>ASX: $60 billion wiped off Australian share market
archive.is/FW11C

>Malcolm Turnbull defends 'great Australian' Jim Molan from racism claims -he shared Britain first videos BAKA claims literal white supremacy.
archive.is/HR6Mh#selection-1395.1-1395.73

>Politics Live: Tax cuts, citizenship, Adani on the agenda
archive.is/VJqZE#selection-1381.1-1386.1

>Steve Martin eligible to take Jacqui Lambie's seat in Senate – politics live
archive.is/05dQK#selection-1245.0-1264.0

>Greens attack new Liberal senator Jim Molan over 'humanitarian catastrophe' in Iraq
archive.is/NnNmf#selection-253.0-256.0

>Murray-Darling Basin Plan: Labor backs Greens' bid to stop Federal Government changes to plan
archive.is/JEmbs#selection-1049.0-1056.0

>'Disgrace': Bernardi lashed for women in combat roles comments
archive.is/17xjA#selection-1415.0-1428.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI
youtube.com/watch?v=3L4YrGaR8E4
bbc.com/news/business-42956234
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/elijah-doughty-death-kalgoorlie-man-on-trial-for-manslaughter/8715560
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-06/uluru-tourists-plead-guilty-to-offences-after-rescue/9400574
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's okay to be white

What's for dinner lads?
I had subway

Cunt's fucked.

frankfurters and bitburger

This is americas fault yes?

it is the stockbrokers fault for pump and dump

hold me Sup Forums

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

It's a bit early for Auspol m8. All you'll get now are the kids home from school.

Pretty much, and because there was a massive selloff of equity in America we had to follow suit.

Perfect time to buy in and just hold imo, RBA didn't change the cash rate today and to me looks like a case of unsolicited panic from everyone.

Leftover rice. My dad moved into my house and he cooks heaps. I haven't been shopping in weeks, I'm living off his leftovers. He's a bloody good cook too.

youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI

>jim beam on the desk

...really? sigh

Just what I've been hoping for. I've saved up almost 15k and was looking for something to invest in and them boom. Everything hits the floor. What should I throw my money at? I was thinking Telstra at the moment. It seems really low. Also possibly Commbank but I'm still waiting for news on the investigations. Hoping that will drop it a bit. Also Wesfarmers has dropped a lot since the UK mudskins weren't interested in Bunning's snags.

>What's for dinner lads?
>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
>One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
>Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
>I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>looking for something to invest in
it might be time to invest in canned food and shotguns

so coles / woolies and winchester?

youtube.com/watch?v=3L4YrGaR8E4

It doesn't work mate.

dipped 3 or so percent bih woop. If your really worried invest in my new cryptocurrency OzCoin. It works a little different to the others you just send me your money and if you're lucky i mail you back a coin.

Who cares, I have a 10/10 19 year old wife and I am a fit able bodied 10/10 25 year old male with a double major in software engineering and computer science, +own multiple business. I am global and untouchable. Qq faggots

If shit hits the fan I don't think stocks are going to be the primary concern.

filtered

Sure thing, user.

No one is untouchable when the proverbial shit hits the senpai. Stock up and buff up because who knows how bad this may become.

maybe you missed my point or are just stupid

Don't worry user I got it

Holy shit.

euro opens in 10 mins

get ready for the wild ride

Is CBA really a good buy atm or has it got further to drop? Seems risky with the upcoming investigations.

Should I sell my shares and run?

If you're a retard, sure.

Fine! You happy nao you whiney little bitchcunt?

>
>
>
>

>tfw got really bad sunburn yesterday and today added to it
My face feels like it's on fucking fire

What's all this market shit?
Sure it isn't just the market correcting itself?

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EGDAXI?p=^GDAXI
https://au.finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EFTSE?p=^FTSE

AAAAAAAAAAAH ITS BEGUN

-3.5% ALEADY

Sounds like an average day in Hillary Clinton`s house.

>Sure it isn't just the market correcting itself?

Aye it is, the U.S economy was doing so good that it was unexpected, investors pulled out their stocks and invested it into assets and bonds in preparation for higher interest rates

What CAUSED the dow to drop? What event prompted all of the mass selling?

bbc.com/news/business-42956234

Read

So it's just because they're scared of interest rates going up? A reactionary pullback to try and delay that?

That's right. While the dow jones is going down, it's because of positive news about the U.S economy.

Trump did nothing wrong, just promoted strong economic growth which meant more jobs etc. Investors are just jewing everyone to make a quick buck.

Oh sorry, not scared of interest rates going up, they're going to take advantage of it as explained here Assets such as housing and shit so they can jew people on interest rates making more money.

And furthermore quite a few banks have their own stock brokers so guess who makes more money because of this?

So invest in the banks as well? Which banks would be best?

Will this economic crisis take away my neetbux?

BUY?! Buy? buy?

Have no idea, I would guess none here. But if this is a long term crash (Mind you this was no mistake, the crash was a coordinated effort) you can expect the price of goods to go up further., Higher interest rates means businesses need to pay more for rent or a mortgage and then you get a little bit poorer.

Basically we're fucked if it continues for long term.

Australia has invested strongly in renewable energy, the future, they will be strongest in years to come /s

If the government runs out of money, yes.

No we haven't, renewable energy has led to higher electricity prices and frequent blackouts. It's not sustainable for us.

soup van soup and an egg sammich.

That's already happened, we're currently engaging in deficit spending.

>If the government runs out of money
Mate, we are half a trillion dollars in debt. His neetbux are history.

New Zealand > Australia

Prove me wrong.

North Island

Better if you like men I suppose

Anyone in melbourne want a plumber to come clean their missus's pipes out?

BBQ.. you are all invited.. bring your own beer CUNTS.. ps if its Hahn superdry fuck off

Are we talking spooning or penetration?

buy the fucking dip you idiots

Fuck guys, can anyone post that comic of Ausie being invaded and the guy dying in the desert?

Goin to Cowgirly in a few days, where can I get some MDMA?

You're all a bunch of cunts.

Try your arse

fried rice and a protein shake. gonna down 6 weetbix as per usual before bed

cheersd lad

RIP

should be bundy

fuckin barely mate

we;re bigger and we dont fuck sheep

just go to the police station, they should just give it to you if you ask angrily while wielding a knife mate

cunt

I had a sausage roll and a bunch of green vegies

Reminder to go to wang central for all your wang needs!

Had 2 people from the company I work in come over from Vancouver for an audit or some shit. They're both chinks.

Constable Care says:
>If an abo steals your dirt bike, jump kerb and run him over...
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/elijah-doughty-death-kalgoorlie-man-on-trial-for-manslaughter/8715560

Is this the end my friends? Should I start preparing?

prepare to buy that fucking dip

gonna make bank like i did when trump was elected desu

>Go into a place of employment and give the owner a firm handshake and hand him your resume. Make sure you're making eye contact.

I have 0 experience in investment. Partner just bought some shares. Should I start saving some money to buy when shit is cheap- if so, what should I invest in?

Sorry for all the questions desu I am a noob at this shit

Why is that man pegging that other man with a strapon dildo?

T-Thanks for the advice, grandpa.

got chops, love chops

piss off you fucken druggo

If we're not supposed to climb Ayers Rock any more because of
>muh abo cultural heritage
how come they can land a chopper on top of it?

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-06/uluru-tourists-plead-guilty-to-offences-after-rescue/9400574

We can still climb it until October 2019.

get fucked, i will climb it if i want. this is my country.

I doubt they'd have any police there anyway.

i am going to climb to the top and cum on it.
fuck abbos.

send a viral pic across twitter

update from yesterday, the 50 year old guy didnt happen cause he said hed come to mine for free but the shop 70 dollars so i said fuck off

Fucking hate tas weather

>Sup Forums user invests in somehting besides bitcoin

Kek

going to a singles night with 50 50 ratio how do i get the curries and chinks to fuck of from my flirts with my white qts

The stock market just killed Gamestop Is it time to buy EB Games stock?

gamestop owns EB.

SELL SELL

It's a shoop dickheads

So all their ancestors spirits are ok with it right now?

Native Custodians Liaison Officers.

EB games have been fucking tanking for months m8. Buy every last stock with all your dollaryoos.

Me in the middle.

I just posted a picture I don't know what it is, but I'm retarded also, can we be friends?

>Native Custodians Liaison Officers.
What hanging around the rock 24/7? Sounds like time for some outcry for wasting taxpayer funds if you ask me.

what did you expect to happen when you let an unchecked political class import slave labour and with violence remove natives (this includes white settlers that are now natives) to give up their land and small businesses
when they have a surplus of trillions?
That is right you let the Middle class get fucked by the upper class And you thought things would be ok.
It is illegal for me to work in this fucking country because I am not a muslim.
So my Land and My Business was closed by armed men.
DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKED THAT IS