CARTER PAGE IS AN UNDERCOVER FBI AGENT part 2

Why does the Undercover FBI Agent in this Reuters article:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-espionage/fbi-penetrated-new-york-based-russian-spy-ring-using-hidden-recorders-idUSKCN0WB2NM

And the Carter Page in this NYTimes article:

nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html

Appear to be the same person?
>FBI penetrated New York-based Russian spy ring using hidden recorders
archive.is/SwQDZ

>NYT
>Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump
archive.is/W1wPK
archive.is/24a5s
archive.is/hoaUC
archive.is/6bOzG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146934725/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/
youtu.be/ZNCxvpJVpdY
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/01/report-fbi-and-justice-department-want-names-redacted-from-the-fisa-memo/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWfZlQmkkig
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/nixons-son-in-law-explains-why-he-referred-carter-page-to-trump-campaign/
archive.is/rw5v1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-04/yellen-calls-prices-high-for-stocks-commercial-real-estate
archive.is/Ie18I
powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/paging-carter-page.php
meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-theory-of-carter-page-fisa-fraud.html
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2015_0126_spyring2.pdf
pastebin.com/ca4y4JFK
archive.is/IBFqW
youtube.com/watch?v=xxCVENhSq9M
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/a-former-trump-adviser-met-with-a-russian-spy?utm_term=.xxNlrRBm3#.saX9GMnYv
archive.is/pf2O1
archive.is/KO9rV
archive.is/4cvM7
archive.is/1vJC1
archive.is/qF5Hi
archive.is/Iejjb
judiciary.senate.gov/search?q=carter page&access=p&as_dt=i&as_epq=&as_eq=&as_lq=&as_occt=any&as_oq=&as_q=&as_sitesearch=&client=kaine&sntsp=0&filter=0&getfields=&lr=&num=15&numgm=3&oe=UTF8&output=xml_no_dtd&partialfields=&proxycustom=&proxyreload=0&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&requiredfields=&sitesearch=&sort=date:D:S:d1&start=0&ud=1
judiciary.senate.gov/download/07-11-17-tiefer-testimony&download=1
archive.is/HEPuj
archive.fo/k5oMf
archive.fo/pf2O1
archive.is/bdpxM
archive.is/PqEOP
archive.is/m6yfn
archive.is/dQ4WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This old fuck needs to seriously die.

>Appear to be the same person
No pics You dolt

Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS claimed that the FBI has a source inside the Trump camp who lent credence to the dossier.

Then suddenly, as quick as the headlines went up, some one close to Fusion was waving off reporters. Mr. Simpson had “mischaracterized” the source. It was not some one on the Trump inside, but apparently an Australian diplomat.
>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/

Diane Feinstein fucked up by releasing that Glenn Simpson transcript that had Simpson revealing that the FBI had told him it had a mole in the Trump campaign.

It was Carter Page!

That's why Simpson walked it back almost immediately after that testimony was released by Feinstein. She fucked up, BIGLY.

Original thread

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/ZNCxvpJVpdY

>FBI wanted to mask names of Agents
>Which Agent?
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/01/report-fbi-and-justice-department-want-names-redacted-from-the-fisa-memo/

THE DEMOCRATS KNEW!!!
They said the memo revealed sources, and Tucker Carlson was like, nothing in there revels sources.
And Eric Swalwell was like, yes it does and he mentions Page.
This is why the Democrats were scared. THEY ALL KNEW ABOUT PAGE

He's not an agent you idiot, he's an informant.

Has that not been made clear at this point?

McCain set him up for Trump campaign
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/nixons-son-in-law-explains-why-he-referred-carter-page-to-trump-campaign/

In an ironic twist, Carter Page’s involvement in John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign was one of the reasons he was referred to the Trump campaign last year.
So says Ed Cox, the chairman of the New York Republican Party and son-in-law of Richard Nixon.
“I know him from the McCain campaign, he’s a good Republican,” Cox, who chaired McCain’s 2008 effort, told The Daily Caller on Tuesday of Page, a short-lived and controversial Trump campaign policy adviser.

“He asked to be involved in the campaign, natural since he had been involved in the McCain campaign with me, he wanted to get involved in this campaign.”
Page, a Manhattan-based energy consultant, “has worked in other campaigns, knows how they work,” continued Cox, adding that he saw that experience “as a plus certainly for the Trump campaign.”

Page’s entree to Trumpworld has been a source of intrigue in recent months amid reports that he is a subject of the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling in the election.
Page was named by former British spy Christopher Steele in an uncorroborated dossier alleging that he was tapped by Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman for several months last year, to negotiate on behalf of the campaign to help influence the election.

The FBI reportedly used the dossier as part of the basis to open its investigation into potential Trump team collusion with the Kremlin.
Steele’s work was also reportedly cited in an application for a surveillance warrant against Page obtained by the FBI in September.

he set up the meeting with the russians

>breitbart

I'm convinced that site is spewing misinformation ever since bannon's ouster

>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/01/report-fbi-and-justice-department-want-names-redacted-from-the-fisa-memo/

the archive:
archive.is/rw5v1

that is wìwhy (((they))) crashed the market, huh? I tought it was a correction from the tax cut and the billions industries are pouring into america thanks to Trump

is Mc Cain is sacrificed for the Demoncrats?

Yes, they are desperate

An "Agent Provocateur" sure. But by no means is he in the employ of the FBI. They stopped doing that after Bulger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

His interview with Ingraham tonight was interesting. Worth watching pol.

yellen did this on her way out to say fuck you to trump
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-04/yellen-calls-prices-high-for-stocks-commercial-real-estate

YOU ASSHOLES PUSHED SO HARD FOR THIS MEMO THAT YOU RELEASED SOURCES AND METHODS FOR FBI COUNTERINTELLIGENCE SO FUCK YOU

thing is can (((they))) crashing it with no survivor? Wouldn't be really bad this time since Trump won't fall for the "too big to fail" meme? And will it even stop anything?

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-04/yellen-calls-prices-high-for-stocks-commercial-real-estate

archive.is/Ie18I

they are crashing the whole thing

it's bush 2.0

crash the economy and landslide back into the elections

get out there and do something about it

It can hurt us bad but it is hardly a crash ... yet. We just have to be prepared and not take our money out, too. Mine is sitting right there. I don't want to see how bad it gets so I will hope for the best and not look at it till things get better. We need to educate the normies and try to get them not to panic

Between this, and PRISM, and the daily non-reality based mainstream media, we truly are living in a matrix-like computer simulation.

>They stopped doing that after Bulger.
of course, user...

I agree, user. It is an unreal world we are living in!

this is common knowledge to people that have money.
the people that will freak out aren't the ones that have enough money to make an impact

you're days late on that one

FOX are the only holdouts

the left owns 90% of the media now.

you have the web address for this article, user?

difference between funded and employed by

I can give a homeless dude money, I can also give a homeless dude money and put him on payroll.

you might need to go back to whatever librul institution you rolled out of and take reading again

>checked
Fuck you.

the people that will freak out are already freaking out

the leftists are plastering every media outlet they can to maintain maximum exposure

they're turning this into the fucking great depression already and making sure everything is pointing back to conservatives

>HEY KNEW!!!!
>They said the memo revealed sources, and Tucker Carlson was like, nothing in there revels sources.
>And Eric Swalwell was like, yes it does and he mentions Page.
>This is why the Democrats were scared. >THEY ALL KNEW ABOUT PAGE

It's documented that Trump never asked for the guy and he pushed his way on.
hahahahaha
FBI pushed their way onto Trump's team.
And then had a guy inside they could use to spy on everyone else with.

Pasta I found

I don't know if it even limits the drag-net to "3 hops." Title 1 is what is used when you have a bona fide foreign spy target. This is what you would use for Aldrich Aimes or James Hannsen type of surveillance op.

We don't know about Carter Page at this point, but what we DO know is that he popped up on FBI counter-intelligence radar back in 2013 when the FBI reviewed intercepted Russian communications indicating they had tried (were trying) to recruit Carter Page as a Kremlin contact. But VERY TELLING for our current discussion, in 2013 the FBI did NOT run out and get a FISA warrant on Page. They opened up a low-level investigation AND CARTER PAGE FULLY COOPERATED WITH IT. Don't take my word for it. Read SAUCE #3 Below.

SAUCE #1: powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/paging-carter-page.php

SAUCE #2: meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-theory-of-carter-page-fisa-fraud.html

SAUCE #3: FBI 2013 Complaint against Russian agent Evgeny Buryakov. See discussion of Carter Page in Paragraphs 32-34, 66-74.

So Obama Admin didn't think Carter Page was a big deal UNTIL the 2016 election, when all of a sudden he was the evil James Bond (and the "in" for getting unfettered surveillance of Clinton's Presidential opponent). Dirty. Illegal. JAIL TIME NOW.

I threw together a pastebin for baking future breads, OP.

pastebin.com/ca4y4JFK

This is fake news. Another distraction by trump.

>mfw it makes too much sense

What a CREEP

Don’t even try to break the conditioning of this board. They are mostly children anyways.

come on man....
this is just sad

Has anyone ever gone back and tried to figure out when Russia become the left's new favorite boogieman? Because for decades, the left kind of felt some solidarity with Russia. Now there's an evil russian agent around every corner. I bet if you went back you'd find it started before Trump even had the nomination. The seeds were planted way earlier most likely. Be interesting to look back on the exact moment it happened.

wo Key additions:

(1) Sharyl Attkisson points out that FISA warrant on Carter Page was the Thermo-Nuclear variety of a FISA Warrant -- A warrant under "Title I," which allows surveillance of ALL of Carter Page contacts -- So Obama Admin was using Carter Page to get after Trump and all of the other members of the Trump Campaign. Title 1 requires a heavy burden of evidence -- each fact on which FISA application is based has to be "extreme vetted" for accuracy. Comey signed all of the FISA Warrants, testified under oath AFTER the issuance of the FISA warrants that Dossier was "salacious" and "unverified."

It WASN'T just limited to Carter Page. It was a Title 1 FISA warrant which allows unfettered surveillance of ALL persons within the target's (Carter Page) circles of contacts. Obama admin used Carter Page as a shoehorn to conduct surveillance of the entire Trump team, rumored to include the actual REAL wiretapping of Trump Towers (hence why Trump abruptly moved his campaign from Trump Towers after NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers made an unannounced visit to Trump on Wednesday, November 16, 2016.

SAUCE on Title 1 FISA Warrant: archive.is/IBFqW

Nah, sorry... Bagged during the LV happening.
But it aligns with a Glenn Greenwald the intercept article on the FBI connections with the tsnarev Boston bombing brothers.
Putin talks about the FSB giving the US info on their Chechnyan terror links, and the US "intelligence" telling the Russians to BTFO...
Greenwald explains this was because the tsnarev Bros were FBI assets.
I looked briefly for the Greenwald link earlier today, but was feeling lazy...

It started with Crimea. Obama spent his entire first term getting played like a fiddle by Medvedev and Clinton, then she retired from politics forever (her words not mine), Putin was reelected as President, and Obama got left holding the bag.

Crimea voted to leave Europe.
And then Ukraine made the choice to have energy deal with Russia instead of Europe.
Europe panicked.
Ukraine basically split.
And like Magic Joe Biden's son became the head of the largest gas company in Ukraine...after the conflict was started because Ukraine wanted to deal with Russia instead of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxCVENhSq9M
this did not age well

Let's all take a moment to remember the time Obama was caught on a hot mic talking to Dmitry Medvedev.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

>Eric Swalwell
This.

Been thinking about this all night (hard not to with all the threads). Is the Page-plant theory just connecting unrelated dots based on proximity. Are there circumstantial indicators of reliability?

Then I thought about this interview, but I couldn't remember Swalwell's name. He kept yammering about "...sources and methods...," but it made no sense if you take the memo at face value. All the memo says is that the FBI used the dossier to get a FISA warrant against Carter Page.

Also interesting - I seem to remember reading an MSM article months ago that portrayed Page as a goofball. Might have been this one from April of last year:

buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/a-former-trump-adviser-met-with-a-russian-spy?utm_term=.xxNlrRBm3#.saX9GMnYv

Note this anonymous US Intel official quote:

"A US intelligence official said that investigators intend to question Page eventually, but that he was not considered a high priority. 'There’s so many people that are more relevant,' the official said."

i think you may be right, user. the feinstein leak was obviously intended to instruct potential witnesses in how they should testify; but lo the law of unintended consequences.

by the bye, a theory occurred to user a few minutes ago.
>the FISA court is made up of 3 federal judges
>it's overseen by a Supreme Court Judge

could the FISA point man from the SC have been Antonin Scalia?
I also believe that the DOJ Natl. Sec Division was overseen by a SC justice.
Could this have been Antonin Scalia?

This would represent a clear motive for assassination. It just so happens that the extreme FISA shenanigans started just after Scalia's death.
Obama and hillary were so certain of a win that they, in a pique of hubris, declined to appoint a replacement -- to clear them of any suspicion of impropriety.
Was Scalia removed so that a dem SC Justice (or blackmailed rep justice, i'm lookin at you , Roberts) could rubberstamp all FISA applications from comey, lynch and company?

it seems to fit the timeline.

i've tried to google it, but there's no public information on exactly who in the SC oversees the FISC.

my pecans are percolating over this, anons.

Look at some Putin on utoob.
He explains it's because Russia insists on its own interests and wants to "partner" with the US rather than be a vassal.
He speaks openly about this at the Valdai Discussion Club seminars and at the SPIEF annual conferences.
He talks about the US plans to install ICBM in Poland and Romania (now done), and how eventually this encroachment onto Russia's borders will force them to "hit back first"...
McCain has done the work of the devil scaremongering over Russia for decades.
He was involved in Ukrainian govt overthrow, and stirs up trouble in Baltics and Eastern Europe.

Have a (You) on the house.

I don't know if it even limits the drag-net to "3 hops." Title 1 is what is used when you have a bona fide foreign spy target. This is what you would use for Aldrich Aimes or James Hannsen type of surveillance op.

We don't know about Carter Page at this point, but what we DO know is that he popped up on FBI counter-intelligence radar back in 2013 when the FBI reviewed intercepted Russian communications indicating they had tried (were trying) to recruit Carter Page as a Kremlin contact. But VERY TELLING for our current discussion, in 2013 the FBI did NOT run out and get a FISA warrant on Page. They opened up a low-level investigation AND CARTER PAGE FULLY COOPERATED WITH IT. Don't take my word for it. Read SAUCE #3 Below.

SAUCE #1: archive.is/pf2O1

SAUCE #2:
archive.is/KO9rV
archive.is/4cvM7
archive.is/1vJC1

SAUCE #3: FBI 2013 Complaint against Russian agent Evgeny Buryakov. See discussion of Carter Page in Paragraphs 32-34, 66-74.

So Obama Admin didn't think Carter Page was a big deal UNTIL the 2016 election, when all of a sudden he was the evil James Bond (and the "in" for getting unfettered surveillance of Clinton's Presidential opponent). Dirty. Illegal. JAIL TIME NOW.

Interdasting. Very very.

You've spent too much time in Syria generals. Ukraine wanted to join Europe, so patriotic active-duty soldiers spontaneously marched into Crimea in full uniform (but with Russian flags, emblems, etc removed) and held a referendum at gunpoint demanding Crimeans choose to either be annexed by Russia or become more autonomous province of Ukraine in some undefined way. There was no no option in the vote.

There is a major Russian naval base in Crimea that the Russians were going to be kicked out of in 2017 by Ukraine, btw.

They think (and it actually works) if they tell the same lie, over time that will become truth in the minds of those they wish to control. He is an ugly fucker

Scalia died, user. He wasn't removed. The dude was old and not in very good health. Death happens to the best of us.

Also, FISA judges may be overseen by a SC Justice, but they are judges who make their own decisions.

Truth from user

holy shit.
you're exactly right, user.

is carter page a Company Man?
>energy consultant
>fbi informant
>protected from on high

yes, user
>DIRTY
>ILLEGAL
>JAIL NOW

>Scalia old fuck who died
Or
>wet works at the vineyard (Podesta email).
His death was weird as shit - most stuff now memory holed.

Carter Page is selling it and the news is spreading it. Liberals/Dems are boasting about the memo FISA approval has more to do with Carter Page than the dossier and the irony is that they're probably right but for different reasons that isn't their favor. They are actually doing the work for us at redpilling the public. How will they unspin this?What level and manner of 4D chess is this?

I got Sauce #2 to archive
archive.is/qF5Hi

Scalia's death was mad suspicious though
>occurred at a masonic-affiliated ranch with symbolism everywhere
>many books on geopolitics were prominently displayed
>early reports said he was found with a pillow over his face

archive.is/Iejjb

Dossier author Steele wrote another anti-Trump memo; was fed info by Clinton-connected contact, Obama State Department

I have this deep sense that i'm right
>spoopy

user is tomorrow going to make a few threads with the dates, the podesta emails viz wetworks, the owner of the ranch where Scalia was assassinated, the very troubling details surrounding the autopsy; and then outline my theory.

any anons who are better googlers than i, please see if there's any info on who exactly oversaw FISC from the Supreme Court.

it makes sense that it would be Scalia -- he wrote the dissent in cases involving FISA.

i'm having a moment, anons. i feel i may be onto something
>VERY
>BIG

as for (((You))):
>but they are judges who make their own decisions.
only so long as it adheres to the law; hence the need for oversight...and since Scalia took such a keen interest in the relevant machinations of FISC, i'm sure the fiesty sicilian was a thorn in their sides.

and, (((You))), do tell your handler that shit is about to go supernova.

>nothing is beyond our reach

Oh please. You're as bad as the Q shills who try to discredit everything by wrapping it in tin foil

Stop looking into this.

I'm too sad from losing everything in crypto to read everything: is the tl;dr of this that the guy in Trump's campaign that they spied on to justify tapping Trump, an FBI agent/informant who was put there literally so they could go "oh look at that suspicious dude we totally don't know and have no connection to, we better tap him"?
reply fast plz this noose won't take long to tie

Had to be with Syria, right?

Things will get better, user.

Not sure if anyine has gone digging here but here is a link to a search of Carter Page

judiciary.senate.gov/search?q=carter page&access=p&as_dt=i&as_epq=&as_eq=&as_lq=&as_occt=any&as_oq=&as_q=&as_sitesearch=&client=kaine&sntsp=0&filter=0&getfields=&lr=&num=15&numgm=3&oe=UTF8&output=xml_no_dtd&partialfields=&proxycustom=&proxyreload=0&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&requiredfields=&sitesearch=&sort=date:D:S:d1&start=0&ud=1

i'm sorry m8, user have digits
the coincidence compels me.
besides, user is safe now. it's possible user has been sitting on this theory, waiting till he felt safe.
user is safe now.
>ahhhhhh
>comfy

may be a great idea to beta test this on my troll twitter account right now.
#TheGreatPillowCase

So that is litteraly the sources and method of why congress dems are in full panic mode, of revelation that it's not being used against a foreign nation but against a US sitting president.

This is uncharted territory. This is actual first real treasonous coup at the highest levels in American history.

>The Need for Legislative Hearings, Then and Now
>You may hear from other witnesses about why legal doctrine developed that the canning process proved to undermine the prosecutability of North and Poindexter. I have a different point to make, again with relevance today. It may be that Congress should never immunize the likes of North and Poindexter then, or, hypothetically, Michael Flynn now. But, that conclusion applies only to the high level of prosecutorial targets. Rather, the live question really concerns individuals, invoking the Fifth Amendment, of lesser prosecutorial interest than Flynn, but of greater interest than mere knowledgeable 2016 campaign staff. Significant figures spoken of in this regard in the press may include CARTER PAGE and Paul Manafort, among others.
>It is premature, to say the least, to try to strategize about each and every one of these. Some, on the one hand, may have talked so openly by now that they would not be expected to take the Fifth. Some, on the other hand, may be so fully incriminated that the Special Counsel would be able to work out a plea deal in the non-too-distant future. What I do suggest, just as consultation with the Independent Counsel worked in 1987, consultation with the special counsel will work in the next two years.

judiciary.senate.gov/download/07-11-17-tiefer-testimony&download=1

You mean like the head of FBI counterint sleeping with a whore at the office and telling her about everyone and everything going on inside dept?

And 1year ago shilly shills were telling us to go to bed instead if investigating FISA and it's glaring inconsistencies.

ast week, his name surfaced in a letter to the Democratic National Committee from Sen. Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican and chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican. The letter listed nearly 40 names and entities. The two senators asked the DNC to disclose any communications with them from March 2016 to January 2017.
The list included the well-known Russia collusion figures: Fusion GPS, the investigation firm that hired former British spy Christopher Steele, who wrote the infamous Russia-Trump dossier; Fusion’s founders and some heretofore never mentioned Fusion researchers; Mr. Steele’s associates at his London Orbis Business Intelligence firm; and Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.
Fusion has said it paid Mr. Steele $160,000 with money from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC to write a dossier it hoped would destroy the Trump campaign.
“Cody is Cody Shearer, a longtime Clinton family operative — his brother was an ambassador under Bill Clinton and his now-deceased sister was married to Clinton State Department official Strobe Talbott — who was in close contact with Blumenthal,” ProPublica reported.
Mr. Shearer’s name also surfaced that year in hacked emails from Mr. Blumenthal during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure at the State Department.
archive.is/HEPuj

Not sure if any or all of this is already here but:

Carter Page FISA Fraud
archive.fo/k5oMf
FBI wiretapped Carter Page in 2013
archive.fo/pf2O1
Carter Page is featured in the complaint paragraphs 32-24, at pages 12-13.

>Where the fuck is Sessions during all of this? Why isn’t anyone being prosecuted? I don’t understand what this guy has done since being appointed.
None of them can move. The swamp is sophisticated. They've compromised even the good guys - the non-pedos, by getting them to do questionable things.
Mueller - patriot and vietnam war vet had to be part of Hillary's uranium deal with Russia.
Sessions and Trump can't make a move without hurting the good people as well. All this has to be done with surgical precision.

In information warfare, precision is achieved when there's sufficient information to conclusively, without any doubt, vindicate an individual.
So the process of clearing the swamp will be slow, but deliberate.

I think bannon left them because he couldn't control the outfit

>pastebin
Thanks, user. I won't be around much longer but I will gather as much as I can and return tomorrow to see if it's still up and if not I'll bake

don't suicide user think of the uneaten tendies

LV and Boston were sources and methods gone rouge.

>Carter Page Feels Like a Warning Shot

>Someone leaked this news with a very specific aim

>"This confirms all of my suspicions about unjustified, politically motivated government surveillance," Page said in an interview Tuesday. "I have nothing to hide." He compared surveillance of him to the eavesdropping that the FBI and Justice Department conducted against civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
archive.is/bdpxM

Carter Page Reportedly Bragged In 2013 About Being An Advisor To The Kremlin

“Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda.”

archive.is/PqEOP

>Strobe Talbott
dirty as a hindu avenue

>Uproxx
Seriously nigger?

Kek
>The likelihood that the Russians almost certainly knew all this–and we know they characterized Page as an “idiot”–makes the notion that all of a sudden in 2016 they were using Page as some sort of master spy even more absurd than it already was on its face.

archive.is/m6yfn

Trump adviser Carter Page testified Thursday that he told Jeff Sessions in 2016 about a trip he took to Russia.
archive.is/dQ4WL

i remember way back at the beginning of this, there was this highly-intelligent (((user))) whom this user thought was running interference for Deep State in the subtlest of ways. He was throwing out the name Carter Page and mentioning his law firm and how this related to manafort.
his intent seemed to seek to implicate Trump through Page. i don't think that (((user))) ever anticipated that the memo would be released -- at least not at the time.
anyway, it's looking more and more like Carter Page may just be THE Insurance Policy.
i'm starting to think he was a willing patsy, planted deep in Trump's campaign to ultimately sabataoge it.

If i'm right on this and the Scalia thing, user is having an epic night.

So, I think Scalia was the FISA judge, cleared out to make way for section 17 mass spying on political opponents.
&
Carter Page is/was the Insurance Policy, referred to in the Page (not related) Styork texts.
This calls for a cigarette.

user loves you guys
Sup Forums is the most awesome thing ever.
we really are going to take over the world and restore justice.

Thanks fren