Football Player Killed By Drunken Illegal Spic

Football Player was killed by a illegal mexican who was deported twice before.
What the fuck.

cnn.com/2018/02/05/americas/colts-player-edwin-jackson-killed/index.html?sr=twCNN020518colts-player-edwin-jackson-killed0739PMStory

I don't watch this sport...

What is it with spics and driving drunk? Anyone else notice it's always spics?

A spic killed a nigger?
Huh, all of a sudden I don't give a shit.

lol if this news gains any traction, libs would be in a bind over this one
niggers or illegal spics? hmm really gets the noggin joggin

Stop killing our niggers you stupid wetbacks that’s the job of the police.

So what? I mean it's sad the guy is dead, but you can't seriously be implying that only minorities cause drunk driving accidents, can you? That shit happens every day in the country, so why do you latch on to the one that involves an illegal immigrant and ignore the all of the ones that involve white citizens? Dumb.

how much are the jews fucking paying you? disgusting.

boomers might actually start to care

Not a single american should have to die at the hands of an illegal alien. Piss off

My thoughts exactly

Use this to create more turmoil between blacks and illegals.

Now the Colts actually have a reason to take a knee.

The illegal alien was also driving a Ford f 150 and not some busted up old car. The illegal was living a better life than blacks in this country. Use this to create outrage. Also use the fact that progressives didn't put that spic that killed that girl in California in jail and will do the same in this case. It will make them hate dems for supporting not putting that guy in prison.

we have one less nigger, and now we have a spic to deport. win/win.

Why would CNN add the illegal and deported thing??

Great. When the police department sees what a great job they did, they are going to offer them a job under the table. Fuckers need to quit doing jobs for less and go back!

none of them took a knee, ever

Plus great political propaganda.

Win-Win-Win

I'm actually fucking amazed they are being honest about him being illegal.

they use that stupid fucking undocumented immigrant term though.

Why would CNN voluntarily break that he was illegal and had been deported twice in a headline? fucking jews

Of course but hell most times they wouldn't even do that. Not to mention they did mention he was deported twice. CNN doesn't usually do that. Must be because it was a black football player. I don't see why they would drop their agenda otherwise.

funny you should say that. was at a traffic light today, look at the car to my left and lo and behold: a spic drinking out of a paper bag. looked like the typical cholo with shaved head and goatee etc.

I had a drunk spic hit my car parking, get out drinking a beer, swear he didnt hit it, then tried pulling an knife or gun on me. Cops almost arrested me for it

>Football Player Killed By Drunken Illegal Spic
Culturally enriched to death

the fact that he's a two-time deportee really pisses me off

the crux is that he was already deemed unfit for civilization and deported twice, yet came back and killed American citizens with his barbaric ways

Wait... So a dude driving for Uber/Lyft whatever was rolling in a 2018 Lincoln? How does that make sense?

I used to live near spics, they got drunk ALL the time. They're as bad as the Irish or Russians, maybe worse.

DUI is one of the only crime statistics where whites get charged more per capita than blacks. Not sure about spics.

Those companies subsidize your car lease if you drive a certain number of hours. At least, that's how it used to be.

This is excellent. Get the liberal left on our side because the spic killed a negro this time.

If immigration law doesn’t apply to them, why should driving laws?

This is the perfect opportunity to point out to the left that because of weak immigration practices, another black person's life was lost.

They're so ready and willing to jump at the police whenever they shoot a black person, but now that it's an illegal immigrant that was twice deported, they basically HAVE to agree to Trump's wall, or else they are racist against black people.

DEY TERK ER JERBS

I think deep down blacks really hate illegals and homosexuals, but not enough to stop voting democrat

no shit, im not even making this up

>black coworker pulls this up today
>mentions something along the lines of "everyone wants to hate trump for what he says but maybe he has a point"

i was shocked

Football was once a great circus. Now its just lame. Question, was this linebacker a kneeler?

thank you, kek

Was he an undocumented driver?

CNN admitted the driver was an illegal . . . and that he'd been deported twice? Who spiked Wolf's cock with truth serum.

>Police identified the driver of the F-150 as Manuel Orrego-Savala. Police said he gave them an alias at the scene -- Alex Cabrera Gonsales -- and attempted to flee on foot.
>Gonsales
>attempted to flee on foot