/IG/ Islam General

As-salam alaykom
Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' paste. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added?

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=chbuQVA8IAM
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Sup Forums and Islam:
>strong patriarchal society
>worship combat and struggle against overpowering odds
>boys raised to fight for their civilisation and be fathers, girls raised to support their husband and be mothers
>degenerates literally crucified
>go into battle chanting hymns praising god
>every citizen owns a gun
>no democracy, policy is formed by a committee of educated technocrats and implemented by a benevolent dictator
>anti-semitism ingrained in their culture
>no banks, usury or interest rates, currency is real gold coins

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/
toiletfinder.org/
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FAQ

>Why Islam?
Islam is truth. Christianity though initially having been based on a revelation by God has been thoroughly disproven. The bible is completely unreliable with the originals still unknown to this day. The quran however has been perfectly preserved since the beginning.

>Are Islam's teachings and Sup Forums's views compatible?
Yes perfectly. Islam fights any form of degeneracy with an iron fist. No drugs, no alcohol, no feminism. Strong patriarchic family values. The sound of children's laughter has almost silenced in the west, Islam has the highest birthrate in the world.

>Isn't it mysogynistic?
No. 3 women convert to Islam for every male convert. Women realise feminism is a false gospel and only when you find your purpose in life you can be truely happy. Yes Islam commands modesty but so did the west for millenia. People know start to realise that's the norm. It is time that Sup Forums realises that too. The 4 wives you will have are a bonus.

>Isn't it anti-nationalistic?
No. Islam commands us to respect all races and cultures and only cut out the blasphemous and degenerate aspects. That's why Islam in Indonesia differs greatly from say SA Islam. Obviously like christianity the religion itself hass no boundaries by country but it very well respects nations within. Without Islamic birth rates your race and nation will soon go extinct.

>What about my christian heritage?
What about it? Constantinople has been under Islamic rule for nearly 600 years now and is still the center of so called "orthodox" christianity. Christian minorities in Palestine, Egypt, etc. have been under Islamic rule much longer. Islam commands us to protect christians and jews, even zoroastrians.

>Isn't it treason?
Treason to what? God? Certainly not. Christianity is false and disproven and you know that. Nor will there ever be a massive christian revival in the way Sup Forums desires. Islam however is the fastest growing religion in the world. Even if it weren't true you should ride the tiger.

>All my ancestors were christian
Your ancestors were pagans. Then a different form of pagan, than a different etc. Then catholics, maybe orthodox, then protestants, then atheists. Your ancestors desired to serve God. It is not bad that you have more knowledge about the right path to it. God is allmerciful.

>What about inbreeding?
True. Remind me what bible verse is the cause of the west's rejection of cousin marriage? Correct, it doesn't exist. In fact, many prophets of the old testament practiced it. God doesn't consider cousin marriage evil, that doesn't mean secular laws against it must not be uphold.

>What about pedophilia?
Same thing. Islam is the only religion that prohibits marriage for people not yet fit for marriage. For whites and asians with a more delayed development stricter rules can be created no questions asked.

>But the hook nosed merchant told me all muslims are violent terrorists
Suicide is forbidden in Islam. These misguided murderers practice a wrong version of what they believe to be Islam. Islam promotes peace. In fact the word Islam steams from salam (shalom) which means peace.

Will Allah grant me a young boipussy?

>no alcohol or deodorant
BEGON

Muslims are faggot boy lovers who I will gladly behead

NO.

whom*

AHHHHH! I see you have seen you have opened your eyes. Welcome to the opposition. We must expand our principles outwards to the whole world! BUT FIRST, we must kill the infidels.

NOT SO FAST!

WE STAND TOGETHER!!!

ALHAH AHKBAR!!!

FUC YOU TOO

I WILL WAIT UNTIL THE USA AND GLA(ISLAMIC TERRORIST) FINISH EACH OTHER SO I CAN BE THE ONLY GLOBAL LEADER AND INFLUENCE, FOR THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA!!!

BUT YET AGAIN THE USA IS STILL A VERY POTENT COUNTRY, EVEN THOUGH IT USED SEVERAL RESOURCES TO FINISH OFF THE GLA! I WILL EITHER CYBERATTACK OR DECLARE WAR!!!! FOR CHINA!!!

Sage

Ass-soloom welfarecoon
Welcome to /PissIslam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of the pedophile.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of pedophilia; one which guides the penis, vagina and sexual actions of pedophiles. PissIslam even has its own pedophilia code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' pedophilia. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added? 6 year old girls.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx

>Islamic Terms
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

>FAQ
Coming Soon! Need to wait till my inbred IQ recovers

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

>Videosthereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Read and listen to the Quran online
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Islamic site with everything you need
thereligionofpeace.com/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
toiletfinder.org/

OP template:
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html

is there a trial offer? Could I give it a thirty day run to see if it works with the family and decide to try something else without getting killed?

Poos still butthurt after mughal empire. Remeber who build your dear national treasure pajeet

pisslam is deep retardation

This, based

Good man

sage faggots

Walaikum salam wa rathmatulahi wa barakathu. Convert for almost 5 years here. have been studying islam since day one in hopes of becoming a sheikh and bringing the message back to my province of Nova scotia. Allahu Akbar my Brothers god will prevail.

My wife is refusing to have sex. Can I rape her bitch ass?

die

Booger off ya sheep repist