It took W 8 whole years to crash the economy. It took Trump only 1. Is this a world record speed run?

It took W 8 whole years to crash the economy. It took Trump only 1. Is this a world record speed run?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html
ft.com/content/78bf5612-0b1a-11e8-839d-41ca06376bf2
google.com/search?q=dow jones&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS754US754&oq=dow jones &aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5366j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Complete fucking silence lmao

They can't cope

all memes aside was this actually caused by Trumps tax cuts? or have they not even come into effect yet?

What’s habbebin? I haven’t left my mums basement in a few days

He's not tranny enough to be a speedrun

He got WR on BADGOY%

B-but it’s Obama’s economy.

It's caused by inflation fears and bitcoin speculation/crash.

Nah, Obama's economy ended with the year. New tax policies, new budget, new (shit) economy.

under budget and ahead of schedule my dude

>samefaggiong 20mins later because no one took your shitty bait

and i thought its all Obamas merit...so what is it now ?

New year, new policies, new (shit) economy.

Strange how I've had to explain this to countless Nazi flags today. It's almost as if you're fucking retards.

Analysis: Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html

why jews love sucking baby dick so much?

HEY HERE'S AN IDEA HOW ABOUT WE WAIT A WEEK WHEN THE MARKET STABILIZES INSTEAD OF BEING COMPLETE PANTS ON HEAD RETARDS!?

Nazi flags are up there with EU for saying the stupidest shit.

hello goyim? its rabbi nosenstein

any bleeding baby dick 4 sale?

>implying this isn't obongo's fault.
>trying to change the rules with trump
here's how it works, faggot. same rules as when the nigger was potus: everything good is because of trump
everything bad, it's the nigger's fault. see how simple it is?

The economy always does better under democrats

>closing bell nov 8 2016 Dow: 18,332.74
>closing bell feb 5 2018 Dow 24,345.75

>oh no wages are rising too fast
>that means interest rates will rise
>better realize my gains now

>new economy
Leftists truly are subhuman

Recent polls say Drumpfy is only at 5% approval rating! Even his supporters are abandoning him! Top Kek

I find it funny that the Dow crashed in 2009 but it wasn't Obamas fault

Do people ITT actually believe that the Dow is the only economic indicator and won't just appreciate by the end of the year any way?
The stock exchange corrects itself and everyone treats it as the whole economy. Why???

trump took office jan 20th 2017

maybe because it crashed in 2008

ft.com/content/78bf5612-0b1a-11e8-839d-41ca06376bf2

yeah, and? I posted the closing bell on obongo's watch. the dow's still up, faggot.

He didn't crash the economy. Niggers defaulting on their mortgages did. Ironically it was originally a republican idea decades ago to relax the regulations preventing high risk niggers from owning a home but they only did it to placate the democrats

Speculation is mainly due to Trumps tax cuts and promise/rhetoric by Trump though. That's why people invested way more. The growth of the Dow and S&P sky rocketed when Trump got elected.

Obama tripled the stock market. Now it's crashing under Trump

TRump's tax cuts are going to fuck America up big time.

Analysis: Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

>the president is responsible for the economy
You 'people' need gassing. I bet you actually think that economics is a science

Oh hang on, you actually do!kys

You stupis asf. It'll bounce back like always

Instead of crying you should be buying while it's low

The really funny thing is the reason for the fall (other than it had rocketed over a short time and was always going to have a correction) Was because unemployment is so low and wage growth is going up, so people think there will be a rate hike. Basically things are going too well lol.

stick to the facts, faggot. you notice how much the dow's increased since trumps been elected? you notice how much time has elapsed? do you notice that obongo was in office for 8 years?
kys

OH YES THE GREATEST CRASH IS HERE

I am sticking to the facts. Obama was president from jan. 20th 2009 to jan 20th 2017

trump is president from jan 20th 2017 to current day

the market is melting down right now

It was caused by the federal reserve finally raising interest rates. They'd been needing to do it for years, but finally did so a day or two ago (when the market crashed). It's been speculated that they put off adjusting rates because they didn't want to spoil the economy while Obama was still president, so this was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

>starting in 1988

>It was caused by the federal reserve finally raising interest rates. They'd been needing to do it for years, but finally did so a day or two ago (when the market crashed).

christ ur retarded

the first rate hike was in dec 2015. not a few days ago

>4% correction
>melting down
go back to school leaf

Leaf, I guarantee you 1 month from now you will claim it's still the Obama economy.

/thread

It's the Net Neutrality thing all over again.

According to analysts they were needing to raise rates much more.

10% in the past week

you're too stupid to be real.
google.com/search?q=dow jones&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS754US754&oq=dow jones &aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5366j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Who should we gas first? The Pedes or their faggot leader Grumpfth?

the fed signaled in december that they were going to raise rates 3 or 4 times this year everyone knew this

the truth is that the market is melting because bond yields are going up because trump is bankrupting america. nobody wants to say it

Nobody wants to finance this

>I am sticking to the facts.
>I'm ignoring the actual causes of the "crash" and only really saying that Trump is POTUS while it's happening therefore he caused it.

When will Trump be blamed for the $20 trillion of debt?

Then go short, you fucking prick.
You have nothing to lose.

now by me

He didn't say anything wrong though

Touché

The baizuo will be killed first and in an incredibly painful way

and it lost more than 50% of it's value and was at 6600 down from 14k in 2009. that's what markets do, dumbass. if they didn't it would be a sure thing.
stick your head in an oven.

Republicans crash markets no shit that's my point

>the president controls the stock market
Do they even teach economics in leafland?

Good. Burn it the fuck down.

you have no point, faggot. if it was that simple, everyone would be rich. look at the timeline I posted, moron.

your timeline u posted is retarded

the stock market collapsed in 2008 moron not 2009

lol u see my point u retards are so dumb

i showed u obama's record

>President heads tax bill
>President has no control on markets

Kys turbo autist

Holy shit. ITT 19 yo fat autistic weeabo financial geniuses hard at larping.

There is no crash. Markets correct themselves after.heavy growth. Always have always will. I swear Sup Forums gets so bored it’lll anything into a happening.

>hey faggots I’m about to take a massive shit ITS HAPPENING GET IN HERE - give me lots of (you)s too k tkx

see Did Brappffffff study in leafland too?

>a tax bill that hasn't even taken effect yet
>b-but it's Drumpf's fault!

America's economy is still strong right?
It's only a market correction after a massive bull run.
Why does everyone shit their pants?

you are a fucking moron. you notice how the dow took a hundred years to break a 1000? you notice that it's at 25K+ today? is there a pattern emerging, dullard?

the gop dindus can check out this one too

>>a tax bill that hasn't even taken effect yet
Holy shit, Trumpturds really are retarded.

>you notice that it's at 25K+ today

no

i dont

Q predicted this

>>a tax bill that hasn't even taken effect yet

it took obama 4 years to return the DOW to the mean
>lrn2finance

I swear to god right wing retard have no clue what a deficit and borrowing is

look up bond yields

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy. Correct.

you know obama made the housing crash happen by giving all niggers a house without them even needing a job right? oh no lets leave that out. well to be fair it wasnt him alone it was a lot of lower ranked faggots that pushed the idea, but it were the dems

>no
then you cannot be helped, you're incurably stupid.

>>you notice that it's at 25K+ today

pls stop embarrassing yourself ok

4 years to recover from the great recession, 4 more years to break historical records. Damn, I'm really starting to like this Obama guy.

> the gubberment controls the economy
Just fuck off to venezuela you retarded sack of shit

Trump will crash the economy so hard, it'll take Democrats even longer to clean up his mess.

These retards always complain about how long it takes to clean up Republicans mess, never about Republicans crashing the economy in the first place

Do leafs cope with living in their sjw caliphate by trolling on Sup Forums?

>obama made the housing crash happen
Oh lord, they really are retarded.

you have to be trolling. it's simply impossible that you are as stupid as you seem.

Are you stupid

I sincerely cannot wait to lynch traitors like you. Your bodies will be left hanging for weeks on end.

>you notice that it's at 25K+ today

why do u keep doubling down? r u retarded?

>Republicans crashing the economy in the first place
How?

with failed GOP economic policies

Even with high odds, doing a big short is still not worth it because of how severe the loss would be.

Only elite individuals/groups with immense wealth and intelligence (e.g. Soros) should ever try it.

faggot, why are you trying to sidestep the argument? I know what I posted. Do you see a trend, moron? Do you know how to read a graph?
kys

DRRRRRRRRRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFF

stock market =/= economy

Why has the FED been raising rates?
Will they lowered them during a Democrat President?
Why?