What was/is your social status in high school/college?

What was/is your social status in high school/college?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ype4XKrNGXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I played football in hs and college so I was basically royalty on campus

i larped as a chad but most of the time i was making jokes and being funny
not so popular anyways

I was the quiet kid. Didn't make many friends, to be honest. It was difficult to share interests with most people around me.

Did soccer track and cross country, got along with everyone from the nerds to the football players

Night elf hunter main BC, Dwarf holy paladin main starting in wotlk

The "cool" loser. If that makes any sense. I was kind of in the middle. I hot along with the cool kids except one who would bully me, he was a White washed beaner from Brazil who was a metalhead skater but skinny, he was friendly sometimes but I still hated him.

Got*

Had chill group of friends which included some people who were 1000x more popular than me but we mostly played games and shit together and talked at lunch so it never really rubbed off. High school was actually pretty fun even if most girls thought I was gonna be a school shooter since 7th grade.

I was a mega chad and extremely popular. Had a blonde cheerleader girlfriend.

Then I got redpilled and saw how bad things really are and it's all been downhill ever since.

I failed high school and have no friends or qualifications.

>Night elf hunter main BC
fug u

high school is a joke, you got friends here

they used to call me razorhawk in hs, it's true.

class clown

i crashed our prom as Nolan's batman after smuggling a batman costume sans cowl into the bathroom of our local elk's club (yes it was that bad) and had the chaperones chasing me for the better part of 15 minutes with me screaming that i was the hero that this prom wanted but not the one it needed

we dont have schools in australia

y do burgers try so hard to larp as chads - it just makes you look more like incels sweeties

closet homos. their pc's are filled with pictures of shirtless chads and "fashy haircuts" lol

Didn't really hang out much with kids at my school, but had a bunch of friends from the neighboring school (lived on the border between districts) also dated a bunch of MS girls in HS because literally owning a can and paying attention to them (as well as being attractive) is the only thing you need to do to get them to spread.

jock who hung out with the nerds who happen to also start the punk movement in highscholl

I went to a school with like 50 people max. So I sorta talked with most of them, but had closer friends who I hung out with. There was also a few local gang members, so it was important to not piss people off, but also to not show weakness around those types.

>jock who hung out with the nerds who happen to also start the punk movement in highscholl

CRINGE

I actually was extremely popular though. I had a close circle of dozens of friends and hundreds of acquaintances.

Being extroverted for such a long period is probably part of why now I am not that social anymore. I didn't realize until very late that it's pretty bluepilled to try to be friends with everyone. It's better to have a core group of 3-10 really close friends that you can trust.

Captain of the high school football team and starter on the basketball team. Had a banging hot cheerleader who would blow me after the game. Shit was SO cash, miss those days.

reasonable.

Loser in Freshman year of HS, ranked up to Average Depressed Senior by the end.

College is mostly being the token white guy with Center Right views. Made more meaningful friends in college, though, and grew as a person a lot.

>is
Don't encourage that shit, faggot

Actually they were pretty cool user, I gave them protection and they helped me graduate with 3.2 gpa.

i was that kid who would shoot up the entire class including the teachers

gun laws restricted me

You should still do it.

nah i forgave them

would be a waste of ressources

there are people out there which are worse

Upper middle class

>What was/is your social status in high school/college?

HA, loner mostly... I had a few friends, but wasn't very social except to my small circle.

yes why waste bullets on germans will all the ahmeds on your hands

I had the supreme gentleman status all throughout college, i.e everybody hated me and I had no friends.

Quiet/really smart kid who played football and shot-put/discuss who hung out with the vidya-playing geeks yet was somebody nobody really disliked.

Some people called him the "King" because he was such a loveable enigma.

I was pretty much the epitome of popular unpopular kid, so to speak

A drifter for the most part. I had a few "friends" who would follow me around but after HS I lost contact. Never really picked on either. The chads were pretty nice to me so were the minorities. The only person who gave me shit was a pill-head who tried to impress some other pill-head roastie.

A total pariah and spent two years of high school in a residential treatment center in Utah

I got called Scrappy because of my hair

Rebellious stoner prankster wasting his potential. Alcohol supplier for partys etc. Didn't do college tested out at 16 and began my plumber/steam fitters apprenticeship.

Went on a scholarship to a school I didn't want to go to (athletic/academic.) Quit all sports teams. Dominated consistently in gym class and ignored constant re-recruitments. Never lifted a single weight. Vomitted all over like a broken faucet my first week there. Got along with every group but mainly hung out with the jocks or ubernerds. Devised a way to steal from the lunch line and taught it to minorities so they'd stop bothering me for the 4 extra sandwiches I took. Never got detention for minor infraction shit like dress code or insuboordinance but got suspended for fighting 6 times. Ran for Vice President of school council and won without showing up or campaigning and conceded to the guy who tried. Was part of every club theoretically. Brought a lot of liqour to every extracurricular event. Left my cock hanging out for an entire class because I thought it'd be funny as the seats were situated as [ * ] the * being the teacher who was constantly admonishing the other side of the class for laughing. Started singing the chorus to a song used in an assembly for Mothers Against Drunk Driving while a heartfelt testimony about someone's dead son was playing. Came in third at the talent show. School wanted to honor my senior class so they gave us baseball tickets and bus money so I coordinated everyone going to someone's house and watched chapelle show while smoking weed and drinking 150 beers for two hours, still got us there in time for the 7th inning photoshoot for the yearbook. The Cubs lost that game. One of the teacher's children walked in on me and the girl in charge of make up for a play thing with her riding me. Heard a rumor of a girl being a cokehead so I went and grabbed it out of her purse and told her to see me after class. voted "least likely to boast"

got interviewed on fox once

youtube.com/watch?v=ype4XKrNGXw

High School: The fat fedora wearing autist everyone bullied.
College: The 6'2 buff guy that never talks

skateboarding and smoking weed

I was unknowingly protected by some Mexicans cuz I let one of them cheat off me all 9th grade. And by the time most of them dropped out, no one talked shit to the only Indian kid

forgettable loser. didn't put much effort to better myself. i lacked self awareness. i cringe when i think back at my life. and i will probably cringe at myself today. time to make some real changes.

Used to be bullied because I cried easily. One day I snapped and stabbed the bully's earlobe with a pen. There was blood everywhere. After that I becane that one guy everyone avoids.

I moved from England to America at age 16. At 17 I got a bench set and a bar for Christmas

Worked out through HS and uni (still do). Being ripped and British made me pretty degenerate and popular. Mellow now. Cut out all my old friends

I have a whole fucking room full of cans and girls still ignore me.

Weirdo that doesn't talk to anyonee

Weirdo outcast with just enough friends to not get bullied.

I guess I would have been considered an alpha nerd. I was a weeaboo faggot that hung out with all the anime kids, TCG players, Gamers, hooked up with the only two cute girls in the group and made one guy extremely jealous of me. It didn't help that I also beat his ass at his favorite game Smash Melee in an after school tournament, the kid fucking punched me.

I know this sounds like LARPing but my high school years were awesome. If it makes anybody feel better I'm a total loser now.

Today I learned that Americans have can rooms

King of the weebs when I was in HS from 98-02. Was never homecoming king

Same, but also had lots of sexual options that i never pursued as at the time (limited for the sake of future wife) i thought they came to easily and hence must have been of low value. Slowly redpilled from the successful side of dating/networking but slowly becoming a recluse from other odd life stresses (death by a thousand cuts). Slowly climbing out still.

Self declared king.

Watched liveleak in class so everyone would think I was a sociopath instead of an autist.

irrelevant, I was hardly there

>What was/is your social status in high school/college?
Non-existent.

There is no fucking way that is real, its too cartoony with the lava skeleton legs, if he was really burning he would have jumped clear out of that hole.

Also, if his legs were scorched down to pure bone, he wouldn't be able to move them at all, because his muscles wouldn't exist.

fake and gay

No fucking shit it's not real. He wouldn't have been jumping around for long if it was lava.

Kept to myself. No status

It's just water under a sheet of ice, you idiots.

Unless you think there are ice sheets less than a metre thick that have fucking lava under them

no shit dude its fake. For one all the flesh on his legs is melted off in like a sec, then with no muscle on them he kicks them up.

Outcast at first two years. Then I started hanging out with local ultras who supported my football team, then I got a good reputation among others, the rest was pretty much fun, everyone knew me and I was probably one of the most popular kids in class

Part of the rejects group (the kids who weren't popular and couldn't attract girls), but got along with the popular kids in some of my classes and used to play vidya with some of them online after school. I had no girls in my social circle which fucking sucked. I went along with whatever my school friends wanted to do at lunch, which I never really enjoyed (they wanted to play soccer and other shit, I wanted to play basketball or just chat). High school was fucking gay; I hated it. As soon as I graduated I changed so much for the better.

I still catch up with two of my school friends who turned out to be pretty cool; we have had a good time at many bars and events - but since HS I have found a new social circle that caters to my interests. Feels good to have more extroverted and sociable friends than I am because they invite me out to cool places and I get to have plenty of normie partying experiences on weekends now, while also sharing common interests in sports, university pursuits, interests, etc.

Total loser, a weirdo, overweight in poor hand-me-down clothes (the worst of Kenny and Cartman). No social skills... I dropped out and moved out of my neglectful and abusive home. The weight came off on its own. I had an amazing time in college. Lots of girls and friends. Now, I am happily married to a doctor, first kid, finishing my PhD. Life is good, and it gets better -- but you have to work for it and never give into victimhood.

This. Every mutt says he was a chad kek we know you mutts were glue eating weird fat losers so stop larping

This. Just stopped giving a shit about popularity in freshman year, and rather cultivated friendship With small group of quality people. Had a ton of aquiantances tho.

Pretty much "friends" with everyone, in reality I only had like 5 true friends

Undead rogue in the top raiding guild of my server.

weird kid people avoided in school,then i became a chad at college.