>Some Mooch interviews 2/2/18
youtu.be/mQgZAb-zaCw (KTLA)
youtu.be/xZBP5tWEhVs (Daily Wire)
>VP Pence Arrives in Pittsburgh PA 2/2/18
youtu.be/_cqEtMfohTA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-is-going-to-have-to-bomb-bashar-assad-again/article/2648152
thestreet.com/story/14309564/1/federal-reserve-system.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ
archive.is/IY1yH
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/05/rush-talks-to-congressman-devin-nunes/amp/
archive.is/BOSht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada will suffer more than the US so I'm okay with this.

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

>bitcoin under $6,000

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /BIZ/ KEK

Can I get a rundown on why crypto is crashing? I never even bothered to get into it. Why is it tied to the stock market?

im happy with 6k but it needs to go back down to like 400 and stay there for good and just be something that gay nerdy faggots do

fucking shit coin

Always watch what the kikes are up to

So what are you doing in leafland?

Its crashing and taking no survivors and they broke Sup Forums

Reminder: He has been playing over 9000d chess all along

YEEEESSSSSSS HOW LOW CAN IT GO???

Just because some deserts in the ME seem to have large oil deposits doesn't mean that ALL deserts do

We do have a lot of natural gas, though.

still makes me cringe physically when I see his autism shoes

Trump is Antichrist

Guys its even orse than we thought
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-is-going-to-have-to-bomb-bashar-assad-again/article/2648152
>(((Concerns have escalated))) due to (((increasing reports))) that Assad is employing chlorine and sarin chemical weapons against civilians in Idlib province.

Ready for another false flag?

What will the Bong Say

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

It's just some sandgroids trying to control the thread, it's an iranian pretending to be a chink, sooner or later they come about to control narratives.

Trump will bomb North Korea

>Neoconservatives right now

Mohammad Loves it

This is a great buying opportunity

As long as there's no boots-on-the-ground invasion putting American lives at risk, I don't give a fuck. It was comfy in /ptg/ the last time.

lel, I'm not an iranian

Okay sandgroid, everyone knows the meme prophecy that says Putin is the good goy.~
More than half of the world will still die for the God Emperor, regardless.

Rebels have been losing badly in Idlib recently. Last rebel stronghold

Trupmp is ‘a’ Antichrist

>Jesus is pro 2A
>Trump is pro 2A
Your theory is flawed.

>WE GOTTA SAVE THOSE SYRIAN KIDS DONALD

Didn't said you, it's the OP.

"The Federal Reserve May Secretly Want to Sink the Record-Breaking Stock Market"
>thestreet.com/story/14309564/1/federal-reserve-system.html

What is this from?

I'm not sure. A lot of my bear friends are literally cumming at some of these patterns

>because of racial and political issues 'we' have to talk this to exercise power
JUST FUCK MY CIVILIZATION UP SENPAI.

As special counsel, Mueller has broad authority to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation,” a catch-all phrase that allows him to pursue other criminality he may stumble across in the course of the investigation.

Right now, we know it involves at least five separate investigative angles:

1- Preexisting Business Deals and Money Laundering.

2- Russian Information Operations

3- Active Cyber Intrusions

4- Russian Campaign Contacts

5- Obstruction of Justice

These shalom sandniggers are really swinging for the fences.
I mean, literal treason was uncovered Friday and this happens Monday.

ONE. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

Dude calls upon a god
Not THE God
Let him burn

The (((Federal Reserve))) wants to put Trump in his place.

no idea on origin

thatd be lit if you made a timelapse of it going down and sped it up when it goes FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

STOP TAKLING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = KIKEBLUE STOP TAKLING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = KIKEBLUE STOP TAKLING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = KIKEBLUE STOP TAKLING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = KIKEBLUE STOP TAKLING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = KIKEBLUE

I remember people were saying 10k would be the lowest.
I hope that guy is well.

No, they wanna put your friends and neighbors in their place.
Real foul.

I don't even know what you're trying to say. Try again

So what does that mean? It cost them more to import shit but on the other hand their export products become cheaper?

>a poo in loo so smart he doesn't hide behind a meme flag
nice

>spy on Trump for a year using FISA title 1
>using a Yahoo article
>basically no limit to your spying
>find nothing
>he wins anyway
>start a special council investigation
>we will find something this time guys

Meanwhile half the FBI and DOJ is getting demoted, fired, resigning

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS STILL CRASHING
VID RELATED
youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI

I'll buy once it goes 2500

All the world ( EU + Canada + Mexico + South America + Africa ) is importing chinkshit on lower prices, Americans are trying to compete but since the chinks have slaves they can't.
That's basically everything that's happening in the world at the moment, chinks produce garbage quality products.

It's worth less than 2000.

People like to suck Nixon's dick around here but opening relations with China was a mistake

It was over 1 dollar for awhile? Terrible

STOP TALKING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = SOROSFAGS STOP TALKING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = SOROSFAGS STOP TALKING ABOUT STOCKS STOCKPOSTING = SOROSFAGS

So didn't watch the super bowl but somehow ended up reading all the MSM articles about how dodge are racist for using MLK speech to sell trucks and got thinking.
so it's ok to be white showed the hypocrisy in the media towards white's how can we show the hypocrisy towards blacks? Whilst causing a division between black campaign groups and the media.
So the base idea is a concept I thought about whilst having a shit called "outrage slavery"

So the vast majority of these libtard fake news MSM companies are white owned / white people profit from them selling stories about black / minority's outrage like they own the outrage.

And as well all know black / minority campaign groups love more gibbzzz / reperations.

So this is the base idea we put the two against each other we convince the activist groups via meme magic / disinformation that their outrage is being stolen by the evil corporate media straight white male who is making money off "their outrage" in a similar way to the Jewish CNN meme we make one that shows all the people who profit from the libtard media are white and start to get the activist groups to demand reparations for all "outrage slavery"

If we can get this off the ground it will rupture the MSM / activists relationship because it will no longer be profitable for the MSM to run these fake outrage shite story's and the activist groups will attack the MSM / libtard outlets as being oppressive modern slave owners

It needs a lot of work and a lot of tuning and it won't be easy but this could be the basis for a successful campaign like it's ok to be white!

>I don't even know what you're trying to say. Try again
I won't because I am wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

It's a volatile fiat currency, it's a fucking meme.

I got tired of typing it, he just gave a bunch of money to communist leaders.
Everyone here would rather be friends and trade with the US but instead they pay low for low quality products.

Over a year and still no concrete evidence. Mueller must not be in a hurry.

maybe a can get a new graphics card for a decent price now

That is Kissinger's fault and at his time it kind of made sense, it probably helped kill the ussr faster

Stocks are literally the only thing happening at the moment.

He was investigating facebook memes for a while

nobody mentioned that Trump has just appointed the first non-jewish Fed chairman in over 40 years?

Well of course, it's worth nothing

I'll buy at $100

its worth nothing
theres hundreds of coins that have came and went in the last several years

bitcoin has nothing different

its just constant new investors which gives it value
people being like hey im a retard im gonna revolutionize the world let me buy poop coin and try to get rich

Its a goys world now

Why do you think the market crashed today? Gotta send the goys a message when they put gentiles in charge.

TWO. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

No. No one has ever made such a statement in these threads. You truly are a step above the rest of us to realize such a thing.

guy on the left is Yahweh God of the Jews

lol if you dont realize it's going to be even worse after markets open tomorrow. welcome to the next newscycle until the shutdown (that isn't going to happen because Freedom Caucus already worked out a deal, and Senate Dems don't have the appetite to step on a rake again)

you're a woman aren't you?

I love it.

>hurr the fisa memo won't lead to anything

Thats not even the biggest thing its done, with the fisa memo dropped, Trump has effectively solidified his base completely.

>LGBT group finds America doesn’t like its radical identity politics anymore

>The GLAAD report, based on a Harris Poll, set off loud alarm bells, sirens, and flashing lights in gay and mainstream media. One headline trumpeted, “Shocking report finds acceptance of LGBTQ people is rolling backwards in the age of Trump.”
>“In a single year, we’ve seen significant declines from what had been an increasingly accepting America to one now less supportive,” Harris Polling said in a statement from a GLAAD press release, adding, “this lost ground of acceptance cuts across many in American society.”
>In last year's report, 53 percent of Americans said they were “very” or “somewhat” comfortable with LGBT people. This year, that figure dropped four points to 49 percent, nearly an 8% decrease.

archive.is/IY1yH

>the first non-jewish Fed chairman in over 40 years?
>it took 40 years

Check out this rare secret footage from inside the federal reserve today while the market was plunging
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/05/rush-talks-to-congressman-devin-nunes/amp/
>This was a No Bullshit interview

>Trump has effectively solidified his base completely.
Trump's base was never an issue, the only thing I honestly think that could fracture it would be a DACA deal, and even that I question how much would peel off.

She has nice lips

Maybe promoting pedophilia and Trannie kids wasn't such a good idea

Sadly I am not and you will be getting no tits today.

>she

WHO WOULD WIN?
Professional apeball player vs undocumented immigrant?

>Crew of USS Pueblo seized by North Korea sues Pyongyang

>Survivors of the USS Pueblo are suing North Korea, 50 years after the American spy ship was seized off the Korean Peninsula and its crew held hostage and tortured for 11 months.
>More than 100 crew members and relatives have joined a lawsuit, filed this month in a federal court under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, which allows victims to sue state sponsors of terrorism for torture, hostage-taking, personal injury or death.
>North Korea will almost certainly not respond to the lawsuit, and plaintiffs are unlikely to be able to recover funds directly from Pyongyang, but if successful they will be eligible for relief from a US government fund set up to support victims of terrorism.

archive.is/BOSht

im ron paul end the fed but buy my bitcoins

the most unsound currency in all of existence

forget about all my books and research into metal currency with inherent value to it

buy internet meme tokens

fluctuating thousands of dollars by the day

nice mustache

This needs a simpsons edit

>are people right to get mad when we send trannys dressed as demons into elementary schools
>no it is the trump supporters that are wrong

This one?
hooktube com/watch?v=-F_ZRJAqYdQ

Homosexuality is a sin and they will all burn in Hell

FBI-DOJ FISA abuse memo is just the start. 5 more memos coming. Guarantee, king nigger gets named eventually.