Yu Yu Hakusho

Your thoughts on this series? I think it's better than HxH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7kbzn5C9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love it, and its a timesless classic.

Hunter x Hunter is better

Botan best girl. Yusuke should have fucked her instead of all that melodrama shit with the other one

It's the best generic battle manga.

Its a great series. I miss protags like Yusuke.

He should've fucked both
Was Kurama the only one who couldn't get a gf in the end? I think he was and/or wanted to fuck his mom

>Having two villains in a row who both secretly wanted to die

Toguro, the owner of Toguro's team, and Sensui.

It's the good version of Hunter x Hunter.

It's better, HxH is just Togashi version of early Dragonball.

Cool characters and designs. Completely wasted concept with too much generic tournament shenanigans.

It's great I loved it, and the first ending theme is da bomb youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7kbzn5C9I also that kuwabara dub voice

Just finished the Dark Tournament arc, is it worth watching after that?

Yes. It's still pretty good after the Dark Tournament just not as good.

I personally really liked the next arc

yes Chapter Black is great. The last arc is pretty weak unfortunately, but the ending is solid

Chapter Black is conceptually more interesting than the Dark Tournament, but its execution is sometimes wanting -- the way it concludes in particular is nothing short of awful. The next arc is a botched mess, but it has some neat moments.

Also, check out the manga.

It's nice

It's fucking boring

Why the hell was it called Chapter Black anyway? The tape seemed to play a pretty minor role in the overall plot of the arc. Did it have a more major part in the manga?

Level E Manga>HxH Manga>YYH Anime>Level E Anime>YYH Manga>HXH 99>HXH 11

Yu Yu Hakusho is just Togashi ripping off Dragon Ball every time he runs out of ideas.

YYH is good but the only standout part is the first episode. Rest of the series is enjoyable shounen mostly, first episode is a must watch.

I've never really felt that YYH's anime was that much better than the manga. It's an improvement in some respects, and the OP and EDs are excellent, but Togashi's art had an interesting grit and grotesqueness to it at times that I don't think the anime always replicated.

the improvements I think come in from the different visual styles each director in the series brings to the table. Like some of the dark tourney episodes have a really unique visual flair because the directors would add in stuff.

also the dub was pretty good, subfags fuck off

I loved it until the mid-later parts of Chapter Black.

Watched it as a kid and was one of the reasons I started watching chink toons, I should really finish it.

O MY DEMON BLOOD

I dropped it fifty episodes in. Holy fuck it goes slowly, a third of each episode is the OP+recap and the fights are like 90% still shots because it was made in the stone age.

I liked Chapter Black minus the whole OH MY DEMON KING ANCESTOR.

Once you get to three kings, just remember that it has no Kuwabara and that Togashi was sick of YYH so he began rushing through it and skipped the big fight.

I prefer HxH overall but I like the YYH characters more, Leorio is pretty cool though.

If you kill your enemies they win: The Manga

>Was Kurama the only one who couldn't get a gf in the end? I think he was and/or wanted to fuck his mom
Bitch please, the only person who's pussy he was interesting in penetrating was Hiei.

Wew

Not even close m8, Kurama had every girl in the any school as his cock sleeve.

chapter black > dark tournament > three kings

Overrated, it's a nice standard shounen but nothing out of the ordinary.
Also it feels like the same plot was copy and pasted like three times.