After seeing the Black Panther, many black people think that Wakanda is a real place in Africa

After seeing the Black Panther, many black people think that Wakanda is a real place in Africa.
They use it as an argument in discussions about the achievements of black people. (WEWUZWAKANDASANDSHIEEET)

How long until nogs start emigrating from US back to Africa to go live in this magical place called Wakanda where they won't be oppressed by whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

officialblaxit.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mSolF3QBVBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How long until nogs start emigrating from US back to Africa?
Not long, god willing.

Also, imagine if Marvell did a movie about hero called a White Joe
everyone would shit themselves
Are we living in times of a reverse racism?

Does this mean airlines are going to be called racist because they won't sell tickets to wakanda?

Good. Have them all get on a plane ASAP

Im from Wauconda

Never this is their Utopia, their white civ to stand on, their white people to stand on

We should launch a campaign to incentivize them going back, also black Israelites should go back to their homeland.

Use it, you fuckers

officialblaxit.org/

>How long until nogs start emigrating from US back to Africa to go live in this magical place called Wakanda where they won't be oppressed by whitey?

We need to meme that wakanda is actully the real name of the biggest shithole in the congo. American nigs will flock to it, die pretty quickly, and problem solved. European nigs wont fall for it, they just left africa a few years ago maximum.

Any proof negroids think wakanda is real

Niggers are dumb

No one tell them it's not real! Just get them to Africa, and it will all sort itself out for the better.

>are we living in a time of reverse racism?
Mate we've been there for the last 30 years.

>BLAXIT to Budapest
keke

they're clearly having a meme giggle m8 wtf are you talking about

Still not enough to compensate for the previous 3000 years.

What the fuck. Please no.

Just drop them in the middle of the ocean from a helicopter.

Please relocate to Wakanda

This happened after the history channel showed Samson as black.
Now they all think that the Bible says that Samson is was a black man and they are mad that in the upcoming Samson movie he isn't black.
Scroll through the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=mSolF3QBVBY

From our perspective, there is an obvious humoured air of irony for the blacks to believe Wakanda is real. But surely, from the eternally deceiving lens of progressives, white and black alike see the film as proof of what black people could have been had they not been hindered by colonialism.

There's really no winning inside this box.

I hate it when they use movies as proof. You can't argue with them because they just don't grasp basic concepts and thinking patterns.

Yesterday, hopefully.

Of racism?
Fuck off, the majority of whites hadn't even SEEN a black person until 80 years ago.
And even then in most cases people treated them with some respect.
And if you're going to bring up slavery, don't moan at whites, moan at the Arabs who enslaved blacks for thousands of years before whites came along, hell, Arab slavery is an artful lot worse than white slavery, atleast we didn't cut your testicles off.

Lets start a thing tricking niggers into believing its real and that whitey stole their culture and put it into a comic book and that its a real place near Somalia or some terrorist ridden hell hole.

Are you autistic? This is a joke. Stupid memeflagger.

These comments crack me up but also baffle me. These retards don't seem to realize that Sub-Saharan Africans had literally tens of thousands of years to develop some kind of culture and society and never managed it. I seriously doubt they'd have figured it out in the last several centuries if white people hadn't started buying their asses.

Also retarded that these people are too stupid to realize the Arab's already had a slave trade operating for like 600 years before white people even showed up in the area.

Lets play spot the nigger who recently enriched Europe, go home monkey.

Nigger

Why don't American blacks put their money where their mouth is and go buy up land in Africa?

They should soon start receiving emails telling them their long-lost family members in Wakanda put them on their will and leave them a big sum of money to inherit

Didn't they use spies to steal all whitey technology though

Operation #backtowakanda is a go?

Fuck off we are full

Good idea, rareflag.

>How long until nogs start emigrating from US back to Afri-
They're not

Ever the business panda.

>that moment when the ghost of Pinochet enteres the thread

Trump should make Liberia change its name to Wakanda and then he should get free one way tickets for all Aafrican Americans to leave

But wait. So i the movie wakanda is this hi tech society in africa.
Yet most of africa are starving children living in huts made of mud
Wakandan people clearly live in excess yet don't give a shit about THEIR OWN RACE STARVING TO DEATH ENXTDOOR FROM THEIR CITY
even in a movie where they tried to display peak nog society, they managed to show that nogs will be nogs

>Memeflag AND samefag
Wow, you're literally retarded.

Wow youre literally black.

For the most part, sub-Saharan African societies didn't achieve anything close to what the other civs around the world had by the time European settlers moved in. According to Jared Diamond in "Guns, Germs & Steel", this is most likely due to climate, availability of certain resources as well as a lack of external pressure forcing them to adapt and improve / enhance their civilisations.

A prime example are the San: many still live as hunter-gatherers because they see no need to adopt a more modern way of life. In fact, both the Namibian and Botswana governments have an open border policy which caters for their nomadic lifestyle. The Masai people of Kenya are much the same.

I tend to agree with Diamond's assessment.

Every nigger I talked to growing up thought dbz was real so i don't really need any proof.

SHUT UP MOLEMAN

>Isolationist city with a homogenous economy and protected by a huge wall

Hmmmm. Is Black Panther /ourfilm/?

Plane?? Teach those monkeys how to swim, give em a packed lunch and send those coons packing!

this is why they make these movies, because the reality is that about 70% of the population is retarded enough to believe it

Who could be behind this retarded post, I wonder? Probably some Amerimutt who thinks he's an authority on whiteness.

>How long until nogs start emigrating from US back to Africa

its already starting

>How long until nogs call for whites to BUILD Wakanda for them.
They'll demand this as a form of reparations.

Just convince them Wakanda actually stands for Wakaliwood, Uganda.

fuck, they're all going to come here and make this place even fucking worse

god damn fucking americunts

there is a reason why the biggest technological progress always happens during a war

They didn't see the movie or know nothing about wakanda.
Wakanda dosen't take migrants or refugees, they have a strong against it and enforce social cohesion.
Literally a African version of nazi Germany.

Yes! Beautiful idea!

I'm not sure. Haven't really followed any major characters in the comics, aside from Spider-Man and The Punisher.

Aren't transport planes better suited for that?

So didn't watch the super bowl but somehow ended up reading all the MSM articles about how dodge are racist for using MLK speech to sell trucks and got thinking.
so it's ok to be white showed the hypocrisy in the media towards white's how can we show the hypocrisy towards blacks? Whilst causing a division between black campaign groups and the media.
So the base idea is a concept I thought about whilst having a shit called "outrage slavery"

So the vast majority of these libtard fake news MSM companies are white owned / white people profit from them selling stories about black / minority's outrage like they own the outrage.

And as well all know black / minority campaign groups love more gibbzzz / reperations.

So this is the base idea we put the two against each other we convince the activist groups via meme magic / disinformation that their outrage is being stolen by the evil corporate media straight white male who is making money off "their outrage" in a similar way to the Jewish CNN meme we make one that shows all the people who profit from the libtard media are white and start to get the activist groups to demand reparations for all "outrage slavery"

If we can get this off the ground it will rupture the MSM / activists relationship because it will no longer be profitable for the MSM to run these fake outrage shite story's and the activist groups will attack the MSM / libtard outlets as being oppressive modern slave owners

It needs a lot of work and a lot of tuning and it won't be easy but this could be the basis for a successful campaign like it's ok to be white!

due to climate, availability of certain resources as well as a lack of external pressure forcing them to adapt and improve their borderline retarded 70 IQ's .

This is true.

The only major breakthrough to occur among the Bantu tribes in South Africa was through warfare.

During early 1800's the eastern part of South Africa went through a fucked up drought which led to the various clans having to compete on a more serious level for resources. The Zulus ended up at the top of the food chain, thanks to their leader, Shaka, changing the mode of warfare. Originally their skirmishes weren't much more than insults and the occasional spear being thrown across the field (if you actually killed someone, you went home and prayed to their ancestors for forgiveness). Aside from the occasional raid, that was pretty much it.

Shaka, realising that the game had changed, ordered a serious upgrade to their weapons. Shorter spears for stabbing; large shields to deflect enemy spears and rigorous training. He also decided that instead of lame chimp-outs, battles ought to be about annihilation and taught his troops to use the "bullhorn" formation (essentially a form of double envelopment).

The other tribes / clans didn't see this coming and the Zulus became the dominant players in the east until the arrival of the Boers and, later, the British.

>Israel 1170 BC

operation jumbo drop
don't even have to change the name

>its already starting

We need to fuel the fire.

>jew owned / jew people

ftfy.

Wakandan Americans need to go back

Your problem now

We should have.

This

Grorious idea

>tfw niggers are actually this retarded and it's not just a joke.
Feels bad man.

Mmmmyes

The Kangz are coming to Budapest, and it will be glorious.

what if, Wakanda is today Israel

Any place will look good if you shop blacks out of the picture.

You'd still be painting faces and chasing zebras if it wasn't for us

Or shooting helicopters with arrows.

I like the way you think.

Pretty sure a space ship crashed on their land and they got their kangz tech from that.

it's funny how even in science fiction and fantasy nogs can only technologically advance by stealing the technology from other races

If some educated blacks returned to Africa they could shape it for the better to be honest, besides the /pol memes it could work. I'd like to see it happen desu.

>they could shape it for the better

you mean, they'd mix their own strain of HIV to the native one

just go say prayers mehmet

Dam Africa gets some beautiful land, I if only it wasn't full of blacks. I wish I only knew about blacks and natives through history books.

>They all move to Wauconda, Illinois
I'm so sorry for your lots...

>have to build Greater Israel AND Wakanda
How about no. Unless we can give the blacks Israel in the name of progressivism. It's close enough to Africa.

>officialblaxit.org/
To Budapest? I mean its funny, but even niggers will understand the Satire and just take the whole site as a joke. DELETE.