5 people were sacked today in my office, just like that

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onEfmC6HRF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not Jews, though. So who cares?

>Game stop is bankrupt
Good riddance, console fags btfo

Wish I'd have the money to actually invest in stocks, everyone's panicking right now and they're taking a skydive, but sooner or later everything will go back to normal (didn't it happen with the last few crashes?) probably and by then you're a richfag.

and?

How long until it'll recover?
I lost about $150 today baka

How long should I wait to start buying?

Ha ha ha fuck Gamestop.
Press S to spit on grave.

SSSSSSSSSSSS

None of those have gone bankrupt you lying fuck

Fake and gay.
Sage in all fields

>complicit goy
>yes Mr.Goldberg, whatever you say. May I say how big and shiny your nose looks this morning?

You people sicken me.

Fug

people and their hobbies, am i rite?

Let's assume for a nanosecond that it's actually true that Gamestop filed for bankruptcy (which again is not true at all)
Do you really think that a company that filed for bankruptcy when it only lost 3,6% wouldn't have filed bankruptcy anyway like 1 month later?

heaven

>OP didn't even bother fixing the spelling errors in his fake headline before using it in another slide thread

The quality of this shilling is unacceptable. I demand to speak with your supervisor.

No you aren't, you're a leftwing cunt using a memeflag even more homosexual than the rainbow one

GameStop has been going under for years. It’s not unimaginable to believe with their stupid financial decisions and out of touch corporate they’ve finally hit bankruptcy.

wait I don't get it.... inline 4 on a chain? how is that bait?

yet again it would have NOTHING to do with a shitty 3,6% loss. Completely unrelated, which means that even if it was true, the headline would have been completely crap because its bankruptcy would have nothing to do with stock market """"""crash""""""

aaaand now it bounces back to new highs by end of week

futures higher now

as soon as there is any sign of recovery people are going to go hard, so be ready, that first sign of recovery jump on the stocks you're watching. You should be reading the Jewish stock boards.

who the fuck needs a stock broker? what, do you type up company asset research on your typewriter while taking calls on your landline with one eye on the ticker tape machine and the other on the 15th story window beside you?

Meanwhile, in reality, those three companies are still solvent and guys at every shop are working overtime tonight, to figure out the where the good money is for quick returns after a retarded VIX-related freakout.

sage and kys

do you not?

HOLY SHIT I HATE GAMESTOP AND SO DOES ANY OTHER SENSIBLE GAMEFAG.

FUCKING YES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=onEfmC6HRF4

Kohl’s and JCPenny didn’t file for bankruptcy you fake news larping nigger

>inline4
That's obviously a V8 block on a chain.

I never even saw a dip, just another oppertunity for people to get on board.

>GameStop

soyboys BTFO

Well obviously you were not broking your stock that well

QQQ

KYS you lying fuck. Seriously never will understand why harpers just don't die in a fire already ffs

Futures are up for the moment...

>Nigger's first response a small annoyance is anger and violence

The stock market needs to die off.

Is this your first year on the job? It's normal to fire poor performers

Lol this.

Fuck this stupid workcel life. I just want to get sacked and watch the world burn while being the 24 year old NEET that I was always destined to be all along.

So it's a few bad apples which were already on their deathbed that sank everything.

it would be the best thing for society for this to happen. Women would be fixed almost instantly, and real solutions to actual problems would be presented.

Get a real job then faggot

Plebstation fans won't be able to buy CD format Madden anymore, oh fugg

u be rich without niggers

How? Why are you guys such losers? Greatness takes work. Whether that entails maintaining and sustaining and correcting western civilization or taking an accelerationist stance to bring about radical change via capitalist pedal to the metal, it takes work. Sitting at home is just so pathetic.

>Greatness takes work.
It also requires a people that want it. Most normies don't even know about the 1965 immigration act, ect. It takes people having trouble putting food on the table to effect real change. But keep thinking you can fix shit with voting. See where that gets you.

>plumet
Your other thread didn't work so now you're trying to shill again?

What'cha slidin' Schlomo?