23 year old depressed virgin NEET here. No parents. No friends. Crypto was my only reason left to live...

23 year old depressed virgin NEET here. No parents. No friends. Crypto was my only reason left to live. If it dips below 5000 I'm killing myself.

can I have your shitcoins then

no1 fuckin cares man

LMAO where can you fags even sell?

Like if I asked you to show me $2000, could you?

I'll be your friend man

You posted that on biz too faggot.

Go into a place of employment and give the owner a firm handshake and hand him your resume. Make sure you're making eye contact.

Good luck, man.

he could cash out on an exchange within a day

I am a friendless NEET too.

I will give you a cuddle.

Film it for us and I will fap to your memory

Fuck off idiot.

wait for it to go up (it will) sell out and go live off grid

everething will be fine

watch the golden one

go snort some adderall. your life will take an interesting and productive turn

>investing in meme coin

you wont even be able to afford the rope. you'll need to jump under a bus or something.

Just buy a rope and give me all your coins.

Yeah dude, rub it on your taint.

he will clean his room and read various articles on turtles and insects for the next five hours?

Fuck you sand nigger we care.

OP I am a NEET too, I care, take some of your bitcoin and invest it in monero. Not alot of it, just maybe 15% of it.

What happened to your parents?

How the hell do you not have parents? What are you?

I suggest smearing anus with vegemite and sitting on an anthill. Or trying to fuck a cassowary

May as well drop some acid and try ego death to see if that cures your faggotry OP

wow wtf dude no parents and friends? must make things 1000 times worse when you have no one to go back to.

just cash out, enjoy the money you have, i recommend travelling. you can kill yourself after but spend that money first, im sure you will change your mind at the end.

There's more to life than shitcoins. have you tried going to church?

>pakistan
of fucking course

Actually semi-sound advice?

>playing the short game

HOLD SON! HOLD!

>people have ample opportunity to use crypto gains to start real businesses and make real money
>sit on it and call everyone else poor losers until it inevitably crashes
I almost got on the train too

Just end it already, loser

go back to 420chan you tard, acid doesnt solve literal problems, or that ego death bullshit. acid just makes you trip the fuck out for a few hours. dont give stupid fucking advice

hold on user, just hold until the race war

Oldest investors advice in the book: Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose.

If it dips below 5000 you're going to go to your government and set an example for the rest of the world's disregarded men to follow

Checked and KeKed

>boomer advice

>NEET here. No parents. No friends.

How the fuck you survive? Did you bought the bitcoins with the australian food stamp equivalent??

Kill your self and post pics

the australian foodstamp equivelant is $550/fortnight

unless your black then its $1100/fortnight

>reads
I'm a twenty year old neet who wants to leave but has been stooped in every single way. Just keep hoping something (and try to cause hope doesn't change things by itself!) will change man. Don't give up yet!

Don't do it faggot. Life goes on. Find strength in reading the struggles of the past.