How can we cure /pols/ yellow fever

i see threads about AFWM all the time. how can we stop whit men lusting after go*k women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI2TqlOA0vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red heads get me going

i can see you are a man of distinguished taste

lust over who ever you want, why the fuck do you care

Show gash.

sheila posting hours

coming right up

I don't have "yellow fever" I'm just attracted to Asian women. Besides, Sup Forums has always been full of people who admire and respect Asian culture.

Post them without makeup

You have to wake up to that shit, fuck that.

My white wife is beautiful without makeup, she doesn't even bother with it.

Why have a Chinese imitation when you can have the real thing?

Re-education and emasculation, that will teach those fags.

Hi MGTOW pushing anti white women 24/7 cause you can't get laid

Pic related

>how can we stop whit men lusting after go*k women?
literally show them the average asian women and they'll run without looking back lmao

Is it considered beautiful in emu land?

Hi MGTOW faggots. You glow in the dark like CIA niggers

This.

STOP YOUR HERESY AT ONCE

We see you MGTOW shills

I pooped.

n-no

MGTOW thread for those curious. Or just angry Asian boys

Male and female racemixing is not equal, eggs are more
valuble then sperm.

That said I don't want to marry a white woman who would accept a racemixer, so I won't mix.

I see you MGTOW loser

why would anyone want to cure Sup Forums's anything, y'all a bunch of non-white permavirgins
suits me if your fapping over own chink and nigger "females", it's not like any of you are ever gonna get laid as much as a white guy LMAO

Would

Probably wouldn't

we must show these heathens the true beauty of the Aryan women

I want one so bad. Only humped ugly fat girl. Please universe give me something I'm not ashamed to walk down the street with.

Probably would but can't judge
Show more face

Fingerprints all over this thread

Sup Forums unironically gave me yellow fever. Only messaging Asian Qts on tinder now days. Also talking to Korean Qt on interpals. thanks Sup Forums...

Of course it had to be a soyboy that wrote the book.

>Taking the black pill
No, no, no faggot.. That is not why you are here!

Anyone actually have Yellow Fever for Asian-American thots? I live in a city with a large Asian population and ALL the first-gen born in America Asian women are with White men, save for a handful with other races (including blacks).

Is the alt-right Asian fetish for overseas cultural traits, or Asian phenotype?

Oh hi MGTOW meme flag

Hi MGTOW

This is now a hapa appreciation thread.

Oh hi MGTOW

No worries, man. Like who you like and tell everybody else to fuck off.

Hello

How's your night, faggot?

Keep shaming White men for their sexual preferences you retarded roastie that will certainly work

over my dead body

First MGTOW shill tactic- cause you of being a girl

Hey, How about Aussie women?, They are my fav.
Pic related.

Yes, photos of attractive women aren't going to cure Mt "yellow fever". There are attractive women of all races, if you haven't noticed bt the way Sup Forums creams itself over Brittany Venti or Khazar Milkers.

If you want us cure my yellow fever, make white women loving again.

>You've never been inside a woman.

I guarantee you I've fucked more white pussy than you. White women are broken.

>White nationalist board
>Love who you like and tell everybody else to fuck off

Hapas are the cure. They look asian enough to sate the yellow fever but their offspring look almost totally white.

It’s the best compromise we can go for.

Hi how are you MGTOW

Whatever floats your boat.

Hi MGTOW
Pic related when you burn rice

gooks know what shame is and what their role in society is

A hot redhead for every man.

More MGTOW shilling

yes this is a great idea

Kind of hard to be MGTOW when you're married.

Of course... she's Asian, so... I guess it doesn't count?

So you fell for the chink stink you little faggot. Actually you aren't married post wedding ring and time stamp. Oh you won't because you are actually pic related I see your tricks

You're barking up the wrong tree.

my* "yellow fever".

Everyone who still have a bit of grey matter, a bit of love for their to be children can and internet full of examples that being hapa is suffering will be able to conclude by himself that absolutely nothing good can come from rice mixing. And for those who dont have aforementioned, well, there's already nothing to be done to save them.
And yes, modern european females are certainly not human and in dire need of all out Sharia treatment with public stonings and shit, but it doesnt change fact that having children who are nothing like you and fucked genetically from birth is one of worst things imaginable.

Hi MGTOW faggots

Well, I'might not going to because that's not how marriage is done where she's from. Although I have a ring and could easily fake that for you. Seriously, how hard are rings to come by. That's a pretty weak standard of proof, you angry angry little man.

Well, I'm*

Fuck this phone keyboard

MGTOW is redpilled

Good luck chink stink licker

Oh yeah, no ring how convenient, almost like your full of fucking shit

Sorry, I don't have any MGTOW memes to respond with.

Will this work?

Lol

You seem upset

What kind of man would like literal insect looking women

Nope just like trolling you MGTOW faggots for shitting up my favorite anime board with threads about women constantly

>White woman wants you to improve yourself
>Asian woman encourages your degenerate behaviour

Gee, you are kinda digging your own grave here.

It's about the attitude of the White woman. I go where I feel wanted and respected.

MGTOW out in force tonight trying to black pill as always

you have no idea what a black pill is, do you faggot

The white woman is right though, you are dating an adult now and possibly thinking about children. It is time to stop being a degenerate NEET and start acting like a man. Work out, learn how to drive, get a job and stop worshipping comic heroes. You have to serve as an example for your kids, become their hero. Why do you ignore your responsibilities? We men are supposed to lead this world, not stay hidden from it.

Honestly, the complaints the white woman makes in your pic are mostly justified, with the last one being the exception. But then, that is a meme. I’ve never heard a women calling someone a lifeless loser for being the top of his class.

>Implying MGTOW and yellow fever aren’t black pills
Nice try sub-human