Harem king

don't you wanna be a harem king like issei hyoudou?

He get all of the pussy.

d

>>>/9gag/

Because I believe in true love. I'm simply unable to give my love and dedication to anyone but a single girl.

And summer is here. Can you expand upon that?

(All these images came from Sup Forums btw.

Don't mind me just posting best girl.

Post all the DxDs you want my good user.

Just incase you weren't there this thread had some good DXD pictures.

I would rather be Kazuki.

Sorry, but I'm only interested in traps.

>he believes in something that is fake

LOL!

Oh god my sides!

*ahem* My good user, a fair portion OF those pics were from me. I just haven't repeated any of them here yet except Issei talking to Azazael.

OP chose a theme and I ran with it is all.

To expand, I have been participating in DxD threads on Sup Forums for years and have saved a few thousand pics. Enough that when someone suggests a theme I can usually carry it through many posts. 1st time I've seen an Issei thread and couldn't resist the challenge.

Your average DxDfag, everyone.

This, at least he fucked his harem.

Issei has 20+ children in the future

Ara ara

I watched the first season 2 times and I still don't know what the fuck is going on in the plot.

I think my brain shuts down at some point. I do like the nekomimi girl.

And?

Here's the short version
>angels demons and fallen angels have been at war forever
>fallen angel attacks human boy
>devil girl saves human boy
>human boy joins devils
>human boy has a lot of potential and starts becoming more powerful
>devil party kills fallen angel party and save human girl
>human girl joins devils
>devil girl is engaged to devil dude
>devil girl doesn't want to marry devil dude
>they train
>they fight and lose against devil dude
>then human boy fights devil dude 1v1 and wins because he looked up racial weaknesses
>human boy kisses devil girl
Also there were a lot of tits

greatest harem of the decade?
monogatari doesn't count since the light novels for that started in 2005-2006

Pretty accurate

Tomaru > Issei

I want to breed this bird and raise a flock together with her!

DxD novels started in 2008
And since next year is the 10th year anniversary I hope they do S4 justice

Shit series desu. Dropped it after the first season. partially because Rias shared the same seiyuu with my waifu and I can't tolerate hearing my waifu say lewd things/behaving lewdly

I just know they'll fuck up the Issei vs Sairaorg fight.

Honestly, they could do it with colored manga panels with speed lines, as long as the art is good, the VAs act well and the music is on point
But Rias is pure
Also who is the Yoko Hikasa character that doesn't act lewd?

I want Akeno to ara ara my dick.

Sounds like shit desu. I'd rather just have one hot wife.

Issei's harem is the stuff of legend

I wanna paizuri Rias AND Akeno

this anime was shit.
mc fucking sucks.

image your dick between these tits.

That's the spirit

I don't really see the appeal of harems to be honest.

I mean first think of the maintenance costs in terms of time/money/stamina. If you've got a harem, I'm assuming there's going to be sex. A man can't have sex with a shit ton of women every single day. Plus bigger harems mean more money required.

But hey, just for argument's sake let's say that you got infinite money and god-like stamina. But then ya realize each girl gets less and less time with you. So it's impossible to have regular dates or times together. Basically it's hard to be a proper lover.

Real harems in history were more like a personal brothel for the dude. They can't be this fantasy where the dude can create multiple meaningful relationships with a bunch of girls because the dude won't have time for all this shit.

tl;dr FUCK HAREMS. ONE GIRL ONLY.

Translation: You don't want a harem. But you DO want to go into a harem anime thread and say... something.

Let's put that in DxD terms
Issei is filthy fucking rich because of his show, AND married into money, a lot of money
Also he definitely fits the god level stamina requirement
Finally himand his wives will live for millennia and there's no reason to separate time since he can be with multiple women at the same time
Yyou're applying retarded real world logic to a fantasy anime and misunderstanding the context
tl;dr HAREMS ARE THE BEST. YOU ARE A FAGGOT

He fails to understand BOOSTO.

I can't even call the guy a filthy casual. He doesn't meet the criteria.

Not but isn't the idea of someone being your waifu that she's the person who'd you like to spend your life with the most? Shouldn't you want to give the same ammount of love that you're receiving? In DxD, all of the girls feel that way, despite acknowledging that the MC will care also for other girls as well. That sounds pitiful for them.
Before going for the usual answer, consider this. Your waifu might be among the girls in the harem. Can you call all of them waifus and call it a day? Isn't that the sort of behavior that Sup Forums used to frown upon?

I stopped reading DxD around volume 16 when the thing grew too convoluted for me, but before that I could have swore that Issei was more focused on Rias than anyone else, despite feling possesive of Asia and the others. In his case the whole harem gig to me sounds like an excuse for not having to choose. And that's just plan unfair.

Would you be happy if your waifu was in the harem of some other dude? You can't even say it's okay if she's happy that way.

You're done kid.
I'm the harem emperor retard, step aside.

You got 16 volumes in before you realized you don't like harems?

If the girls are happy, who are you, exactly, to judge? Especially since the economics and culture allow it?

Why is calling ANY of them a waifu a requirement?

Sorry user, but you are reaching so very far for your arguments that it isn't even... funny.

Has he fucked his daughters yet?

SMALL

DxD was always about the harem
Since volume 1, Issei wants to be a harem king
It's his main driving force
It's what he's always wanted, and that is not going to change
Besides Sup Forums is against seasonal waifus, not having more than one
Seasonal waifus are bad because it's pump and dump, having and loving multiple waifus is ok
Denying your love in a nonsensical attempt to "stay faithful" is bullshit

I know what this thread is lacking.

Well at least summer has brought us an unusual shitposter. But honestly, why post anti harem stuff in a DxD thread? Are there no other threads you wouldn't enjoy more?

The last regular shitposter was sent crying to /y/ choking on his own cum. Shame if something like that happened again...

>Yoko Hikasa character that doesn't act lewd.
best keion

Replace Ophis with Kuroka and picture will be correct.

Didn't she show her panties to the entire school?
At least Rias is only naked around Issei

Don't mistake accidents for intentional exhibitionist succubus. Keions are pure.

I guess
Then again Yui's VA went on to voice blue Rias
Season 3 fucking never though

Issei's life is my fantasy at first, you know, the chosen betafag with powers who beat shit up while being surrounded by women. But I dropped it because it's just a cocktease bullshit like any harem series instead of fucking the girls who are throwing themselves at you.
>inb4 LN future

>Thinking Issei won't get her
It's going to happen, but the only obstacle is how long?

I'm still mad about how season 3 ended. It was that boring Rias goes evil and Issei has to punch her back to health stupidity but user told me that in the LN it was him versus some dragon and he manages to BOOSTO out of the sealed dimension through the power of his children's show theme song.
Why would you change that? That sounds fun, like I like DxD what with the fun parts and being fun instead of trying to be 'serious'. Disgusting.

THK really screwed the pooch with born. it also showed the new form with literally build up and issei telling rias he loved her followed with mindwipe, shit really cheapened the experience

while waiting for vol 21 to finish translating near the end of last year decided to go back and read from vol 5. was thinking fuck it by the time I get back up to vol 20 there should be a few new ones to read. I could binge read just like the good old days. almost passed the slump starting vol 19 tonight.

>>>Reddit

Is there a harem mc that legit had sex with all his girls? Not just one of the girls, like all of em.

If so, it was probably a hentai, not ecchi.

Well they can just do a fade to black scene or whatevs

There is one relatively new series, but given by premise and style, I'm pretty sure, that it will eventually turn out into what you are looking for. So far MC had sex with main heroine, blowjob from other, and some little stuff around, but another are guaranteed to follow. Only possible problem (depending on your experience) is that author is Okamoto Lynn.

School days

This guy did iirc

Dude, that was omnibus format.