(Serious thread) Who will the next generation of women marry?

Young women are 65% more likely to be college-educated and earn considerably more money than their male counterparts. Moreover, we know hypergamy is a prevalent specimen of the female species. Consequently, they won't date men from lower socioeconomic hierarchies and if they do, their relationship won't last.

I'm the quintessential privileged white male - well-educated, high paying job, tall, and above average looking. And I would never want to date a female manager, politician, lawyer, doctor, entrepreneur, stockbroker, engineers, etc. In my eyes, they have fucked up the lives of millions of people. Female doctors are unproductive, lazy, and a burden to the societal resources according to NHS - they are basically killing people with their degrees. The more important point is that career women are feminizing and demonizing everything they touch and create a lot of troubles for men in lower socioeconomic hierarchies - the group who are most likely to kill themselves when they lose their jobs.

We do live in a world that revolves around women - we change everything in society so that it caters to them - and refuse to help men who can't handle this postmodern feminized world. The cognitive dissonance in terms of equality makes them unattractive; the dichotomy between thoughts and action in the feminist movement is the anathema to equality.

I can't help but feel a growing euphoria inside me when rejecting these women, and watching them become depressed and miserable; they get what they deserve. (schadenfreude) Inelectuable, I can't help to wonder: Who are these women/girls going to marry? Guys such as myself, whom can beat them in the socioeconomic hierarchy, refuse to marry them. I'm sorry, but thinking about all the drugs I had to take survive your feminized standards in university makes me nauseous.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW&autoplay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won't marry, they will become cat ladies.
Already seen it happen to an entire generation of educated feminists.

How is the campus culture in Sweden? I bet it can't get worse than UiO.

>Female doctors are unproductive, lazy, and a burden to the societal resources according to NHS - they are basically killing people with their degrees

Dude you are going full hatred here. I've had been in the hospital with lots of female doctors and they are nothing but professional and talented.

>ITT

I have noticed that female doctors put off a condescending vibe. They have the typical "tyrannical B student" Hillary Clinton Democrat attitude.

Those are the NHS' words, not mine. Your anecdote doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

k

When I was a kid, I had a female doctor try to give me an X-Ray and they didn't give me a lead shield to wear. She got chewed out for it when I pointed it out to a male doctor afterwards, and gave me a dirty look when the doctor turned his back.

I wish I had told him, "Hey, she just gave me a dirty look!" But I ignored it, in my innocence.

Educated women will want strong dumb lustful men, there's still a chance you'll get laid. No woman, not even educated ones, want a pencil pusher bf. They'll take a hot dumb Chad over a frail educated Melvin betamale any day.

But they wont marry chad senpai. Thats what op is asking... who will marry them?
Beach bum chad will be too busy handling the premium straight outta hs pussy. He wont marry them

they can maybe fuck a chad once or twice on tinder but will never marry them, mainly because Chads don't want to get married with an asset losing value over time

according to the logic in the OP, that a womans sexual drive is for resources, why would they ever want to marry and who (other than betas) would care?

They wont marry, op, men will just marry down and younger. It doesn't matter if they out earn their "counterparts" because you can just marry a girl from the next batch. You (should) always be ahead of most women 5 or so years younger.

the roasties denied us the traditional life and family we wanted, now the pendulum is swinging and they have to pay for their stupidity and uber inflated ego.
Half the women are infertile after 36.. tic toc tic toc

Because its the best way to secure resources without effort?

Can we still make funny video under fascism?

m.peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW&autoplay

because they are lazy and can't take care of their children alone, we all know the mess and how shitty are monoparental females : the child always end up degenerate or want to khs

This is a shill thread, this can be understood by your way of depictiing your english.

Someone from (((Norway))) doesnt express themselves in that way, only a native english speaker.
So nice VPN or fake ip right there. Using words like (((quintessential))). U will never win. ever.

but educated and working class women do not proclaim, and dont seem to in reality, to want effortlessness. i was just at the bar yesterday hearing 2 women i know talk about how they just want to work and travel and "fuck having kids". they make really good money.

remember.. the context is educated women.. i assume which means a woman who is on the higher echelons of IQ/income and not gender studies tier women.

they won't do anything, that's why birth rates are at an all time low in the west, feminism is killing the white race

They'll marry their study partners, duh

i had a female dentist stab my lip with an instrument while gossiping when i was a kid but she was just a dumb beaner. ive gone to a 100% female dentist for years and years and no other problems. so comfy having milfy milkers above your head practically laying on their lap while you are getting the teeth worked on.

Wow, yet another thinly disguised women hate thread? How original. Fuck off already Shlomoh.

What has happened is that traditional male norms have drastically lowered in value becuase of these feminine associations. “Female hypergamy” is as half witted a concept as your whole writing would indicate.

Kek. last time I saw a doctor, she claimed I was low T and sent me to do $700 of testing plus see an endocrinologist. When I finally saw him (him!), he said my levels were fine and didn't understand why the first doc sent me in. So that was the last time I will ever see a female doc.

>be woman
>get rich and successful
>stay unmarried because there are barely any men to date up
Yet another victory of feminism!
Maybe Jews will convince them to date down for a change. Such a large and entitled demographic won't accept nobody wants to marry them.

This is the worst fucking LARP.

Why do I keep coming here? It’s all literal retards. How can you be that smug about your made up life.

Women being “more educated” doesn’t change shit. So they have a sociology phd, the plumber with only a high school education wil make FAR more in the majority of cases.

Women will continue to seek men that in shape and earn more. The amount of degrees between the two doesn’t matter.

Not at all.
Wich male in their right mind would want to go in a contract wich only has risks and no benefits whatsoever?

Marriage laws especially on alimony need to be changed before I would even consider it.

This. Same in America.

As millennial women approach 30, there have been a lot of articles recently on “Why can’t I find a man that will settle down with me. I’m so educated. I’m a catch.”

They’re getting what they deserve. Trapped in a demanding career that they never really wanted. Childless. Spending every night on facebook.

Not finding a man because of your gender studies degree should be the last of your problems.

They will whore themselves on tinder.
Forever complaining about "fuckboys".

They will have a bunch of cats.
Some will adopt an African baby.

Some might get a sperm donor or trick a guy into getting her pregnant.

They will forever sink deeper and deeper into depression and become a useful example of the folly of feminism.

When younger women see how unhappy they are, they will try to avoid that same end, ushering in an era of more conservative women.

True.

A unmarried man can find satisfaction in other ways (weight lifting, innawoods survival, combat sports, art, etc).

A woman cannot. Their primary role is rasing children. Where men have a lot of roles they can fulfill, the woman has one all important, supreme role -> child rearing.

Women can’t be satisfied any other way.

You just described my sister whose a doctor and also liberal, although like most women she is just following her husbands politics.

fuck this is sad...

half my family females are about to hit 30 with no prospects. they keep trying to attain more career wise thinking it will help why they are so unhappy.

who cares?

>Maybe Jews will convince them to date down
(((They))) are already doing that

fpbp
Cat ladies with a thoroughly-coaled pussy.

Many won't.

well I'm probably going to marry a girl who has a lot of career sense and currently and probably in the future will make more money than me. Intellectually we are both equally talented and I think she looks at me a lot when it comes to reasoning about the world. Further, she completely rejects irrationality and always feels bad with herself when she acts emotional (such as when we argue and she sees that she is not thinking straight) and I point it out to her.

So who are they going to marry? I'm sure they find people. Not every man is looking for a woman they can control and just obey.

Overall, I think you are taking a way to cynical view of the world OP.

Well. At least the cats will have it good.

That's marrying UP the progressive stack.

White females -> Black males
Asian females -> White males
Black females -> Asian males
DIVERSITY!

Have to agree and not because I'm fucking a jewess doctor princess

I honestly think white women and white men are going their separate ways. The men will go off and merge with technology whereas the women and cucks will be left behind to be ravaged by savages. If only they knew the future they’re choosing for themselves.

more like
White females -> Black males
White females -> Asian males
Asian females -> Black males
Black females -> Asian males
White males -> Oy vey don't date you racist

>I can't help to wonder: Who are these women/girls going to marry?

They won't marry. They will become single mothers. but a low socio-economic dead beat or by a sperm donor. Or they might go the Swedish and German route and engineer millions of male third world muslims migrants to come into your country so they can get some ficki ficki.

>marriage
>you are obliged to financially support her
>but she isn't obliged to give you sex

My God, Sven. Not only is the OP factually correct; his analysis of current events are undeniably true. The baffling level of ignorance of women today regarding geopolitics and realpolitik would be downright laughable - if it wasn't existentially dangerous to us all.
And here you are, "Sven" - or "Ariel Goldbergstein" more likely - trying to derail a discussion regarding the survival of the West by claiming the OP is TOO INTELLIGENT TO BE A NORWEGIAN.
My sides won't allow me to type further - but let me just say; if this is the best you fuckers got we will indeed win. Quintessentially.

this led them die off and warn the next generation of women.

us males can always marry younger ones

Tbqh the "where have all the good men gone" articles are pretty delicious.

Damn, Reddit is a shithole

t. incels

pretty much this.

>White males -> Oy vey don't date you racist

And then the jewesses sweep in with thier Khazar Milkers and get all the white men for themselves.

Devious

>Young women are 65% more likely to be college-educated and earn considerably more money than their male counterparts.
Do you not realise that "college-educated" just means the majority of them are doing bullshit degrees like fashion and gender studies?
They all end up working in starbucks.

>sisterhood
Never has and never will exist.
Women hate other women much more than they hate men.

daddy state

>who (other than betas) would care?
everybody obliviously. There is nothing more dangerous than a host of men with no women and child. If the betas are not appeased our societies will crumple. Why do you think it was important for the church to teach "one man one woman" and "until death do you part"? Because without that civilization will collapse because the beta cuck males will have no reason to support it without having some skin in the game. And they do make up about 90% of the men.

and this is why you will all die off
replaced by traditionalist muslim families

>What will women do?
Who cares?

>they won't date men from lower socioeconomic hierarchies and if they do, their relationship won't last.
stay-at-home-dad master race here. keep telling yourselves this cucks

Guys like me will have multiple wives. I’m thinking about getting 4 and just keep cycling them out

Or I’ll just fuck raw for the rest of my life and whoever gets pregnant wins the lottery

>Russian roulette family planning

when you got it to burn the rules no longer matter.

You should put more consideration into who the mother of your children will be.

>not picking from the top
Choose the smartest, healthiest, prettiest, and most stable so that your future children will be so too.

shes gonna be hot, the rest doesn’t matter

She’s got my DNA, that baby is gonna be a pimp just like it’s daddy

Its funny

Their rapists...

Haha sure you will faggot

They won't marry anyone, nobody will have children except invading brown people

well every generation does the opposite i think because it's cool.

The progressiv stack is social goofy foot. The whole thing is backwards.

The more wretched and pathetic you are; the better you are. Uncle ted was right about everything.

It has actually never been a better time to be a neet
I married one of these girls from church and now I get to be a stay at home father

>that baby is gonna be a pimp just like it’s daddy
so a wigger then?

t. Roastie

Quads of prophecy

t. Roastie

>all the drugs I had to take
being this weak willed