/lauren appreciation/ general

How can one woman be so based? She's so important for the right and white people everywhere

This is what an intellectual female looks like

>(((simosen)))
>white

>She's so important for the right and white people everywhere
really? how?

so sick of seein this whore's face

I donate almost half my paycheck to her every week

go skype call her beta cuck

jew btw
dont attack muh jews btw
lets not talk jews
what does being jewish have to do with anything?

Well lets see, shes out triggering everyone with statistics while you post on this undercover clown training forum.

wtf I love lauren now I'm going to her patreon immediately. The fact that you think "triggering" a bunch of thin-skinned mongoloid SJWs equates to something is pretty funny

Lauren "brotha loven" Southern
Lauren "cheap trick for black dick" Southern
Lauren "he may have been half nigger but at least he wasn't muslim" Southern

Sorry brah, I used to defend her against shills calling her Jewish too but the nigger thing was just one step too far, she's dead to me now.

Why isn't she married and having kids?

Coal burning WHORE. She will be hung high on the DOTR.

based bbc slut

She's relevant but not particularly important.

One useful aspect of the ideology of 'white/western identity' and the desire to protect it, is that it'd be true and compelling even if no-one else on planet earth believed.

Unlike the majority of new leftist or SJW thinking, it requires absolutely no complex rationalizations to notice that western culture has multiple, powerful benefits and attempting to destroy or undermine it is dangerous and illogical.

Sup Forums doesn't 'need' a Lauren Southern to explain anything, it's all fairly common sense.

It's fun to watch a cute chick say things we agree with, but beyond that there's no grander ideological purpose to any of the figureheads that have sprung up on the 'alt-right' side of the debate.

watch the shills crawling out of their caves.
i almost fell for it. then i had a moment of clarity, and checked her channel. to low tier for me. but i think she does wonders for the younger generation. she is hot, somewhat smart and addresses the right issues.

WTF i love LS now

>that pierced belly chub

Mate we can't have a coalburner as out poster girl, we just can't do it.

her videos aren't that great. maybe it's just me though.

too bad she's a jew
i'd anally impregnate her sister tho

propably psycho

blah blah blah. sometimes people make mistakes. get yer head out of yer ass mate

THIS IS PROXY POSTER

>Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern in Mexico?

>I can close my eyes and just in-vision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and starts kissing T while trying to get her green shirt off.

>They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of too much partying. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto a nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his glistening, jet black skin as it begins to press up against Lauren's porcelain, aryan chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room and engulfed Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented soft femininity. Nothing seemed more natural and true than black was meant to dominate white.

>Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his erected member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive and engorged T was, she wondered how her body would be able to withstand him, and of-course, T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

>The stimuli from T's well endowed mast was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria that ran up and down her spine from each stroke by T. "No white man has ever made her feel this way", she moaned at T.

hey lauren. I will donate 300 dollars if your sex tape leeks "out of solidarity for the right." 400 if there's facesitting in it.

>flag

I'm all for forgiveness, most of use were bluepilled faggots too, but we can't do it mate.
No.

There's enough tradthots out there who haven't openly burned coal, we don't need this one.

>smart

The absolute state of right-wing intellectuals.

pay the debts joni

the farm stuff looks good

I don’t know why the mods won’t ban this shit or move it bantz. It’s not political. It’s not news. It’s the type of post that ruins boards. Like the “how do I talk to women at the gym?” Posts on /fit/.

They use the right tag words to hide the intention, the true intention, of the post.

People have figured out how to game the boards. Just use a couple of words that sound political and you can post this sloppy roastie all day long.

She looks like a catfish.

I want to make cummies inside her.

checked.
a solid answer deserves a solid reply.

>There's enough tradthots out there who haven't openly burned coal, we don't need this one.
agreed. however, i believe that she is quite able to share some truth. horny teenagers like her. and if i like it or not. she will convert some young people to at least re-think about what they are digesting on a daily basis from the MSM. like i said she is very low tier. but redpilling has to be done in small doses.

pic related. that is what is happening because ((they)) know damn well what i mean, cunt

>when the Zyklon B hits

Tell me cucks. How does it feel to give shekels to a girl who used to be a full blown libertarian politician, fucked niggers and is having a blast exploiting you with her looks alone while her message is not even meant?
Also is a woman (just to give emphasis).

>her looks
6/10

The piercing is pure thottery but that belly chub is /justright/

>doesn't name the Jew
>based

Lana lokteff is better

Alright I'll stop shilling against her, but we can't let the betas put her on a pedestal again!

that feel no giant Lauren gf

The problem is horny teenagers don’t pay attention to the MSM nor do they care about what she is saying. They watch her for fap material and nothing more. She could stop with the politics and make a cooking channel and they wouldn’t care. They’d be tuned in as long as she wore short shorts and fuck me boots.

I will appreciate her with 1 of these

100% agree

You need to work on her hair

As a abdl, Lauren's my hero.

sorry in my mind MSM/education is basically the same thing. i should have clarified that

Agreed. that is never a good thing

Ill be workin dat ass

coalburning whore

She's such an ugly woman. 2/10 and ages like milk left in the sun.

You all need to raise your standards. If she gained even an ounce of extra weight she would be above the beer goggle redline (where you need to drink so much in order to think she's fucksble that you'll pass out first).

Lauren Southern is doing great work.

i want to have her babies. fuck me Lauren.

This kills the Lauren "plz gib patreon" Southern paid shills.

she's too young sweetie

Still not over the fact that she claimed that her Black boyfriend was based for voting Trump. Despite him being a Canadian and not an American citizen.

>doesn't ruin her career
>not based

I don't understand all of the hate for her. She led me to /r/The_Donald, the best subreddit, which led me here, and I'm pretty much a nazi with Trump as our fuhrer. Libtards get triggered when I say that! I still don't understand why you guys hate the jews though, have you ever seen Ben Shapiro?

Why does she have such a weird, manly voice? Seriously, her voice is more annoying than Marcus Halberstram's, and that's saying something

Pol hates anything thats good.

What does her ass taste like bros

It's about time she shut up and made white babies.
Seriously. She's in her prime. In a few years there's a good chance the children she'd produce might have a big chance of having birth defects.
Lauren, if you're reading this, have some children and teach them before you're incapable.
All you non-roastie fem anons, you know who you are. Don't be a whore, don't be a slut, find a guy you like and have a family.
Be the mom you'd want.

>that flag

Did your government-assigned Somali boyfriend vote for Trump, too?

my dick

>have you ever seen Ben Shapiro's sister's gigantic tits?

ftfy

they're behind all the "holohoax" and "prove me wrong holocaust" threads too
only jews shill holocaust denial, because it profits them and take idea away from the truth:
Jews did WWII - it was a eugenics op
they pushed for holocaust
they pushed for death of Brits, Krauts, Frogs and Soviets.
They controlled both sides and crushed them
they used many many plant spies on both sides
as well as intelligence traitors
pearl harbor was it all
they needed japan (else why?)
because to get US into war
so jew zionists could steal America
proof: you will never find a graph plotting incidence of circumcision and jew immigration into the US
despite the fact that they match up
nobody has done it
it's so obvious
it's right there
but you sleepy niggers suck the jew dick every night
you are filth
wake up

jews jewing jews jewing pol jewing i lost track
it's jews all the way down
just ignore this shit and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS

>(((Civic Nationalist)))
>le based guys xD

She makes videos on YouTube, hardly a career.
Lana names the Jew and she's doing fine

for any of you jealous fags out there, i have met her in person in Berkeley. She looked smelled great. 10/10 would breed her

Is she aware of her unusually large fanbase in Finland?

jesus christ, why is /pol so fucking pathetic with their shilling for some random god damn woman, who as far as everyone can see, enjoys sucking black dicks.
stop acting like god damn virgins, and dont make these beta, basement dweller threads.
jesus fucking christ.

>hhuurr durrr there is a woman somewhere that someday in the past said something cool, im in love aaaahhhhh!!!

pathetic virgins.

good job, fellow kekistani. i donate most of my salary to her every month. perhaps one day she will respond to one of my emails xDDDDDDDD

>fake blond

You can have her

explain this tradthot/eceleb worshipers. EXPLAIN

Only nonwhites, such as yourself, use nigger vernacular like 'based'