Throws away their overwhelming advantage after realizing oorai girls are bumpkins that can't encrypt their radios in...

>throws away their overwhelming advantage after realizing oorai girls are bumpkins that can't encrypt their radios in order to have a fun fight
>flies all the way to the middle of nowhere to help protect oorai's tanks
>flies out once again to give the tanks back
>even helps out in their final battle despite getting no compensation
sanders girls best gups

>sanders girls best gups
Seen better.

This is why the Monogatari movies is more intellectually satisfying compared to GuP. Not only does it have the better quality sales, Monogatari causes intelligent discussion and mature analysis and feedback. Compare this to GuP, a lot of people like the Saunders school because they want to rub their dicks on Kay's thighs.

Actually, I want to rub my dick on Kay's buttocks.

I watched kizumonogatari and it was literally the worst anime related thing I've seen in my life. I don't understand what's supposed to be the appeal? The ecchi, despite the movie being so shameless about it, is just ridiculously lame and the art is too shit to be arousing anyway, the action is shit, the story is shit, the characters are the dumbest underwritten motherfuckers imaginable, the world and backgrounds would have you believe they live in a post-extinction world, there is not a single redeeming feature about that shit. The fact that this irredeemable schlock came from the same dude who wrote Katanagatari just blows my mind.

I just want to fuck her sidebangs

Am I the only one who wants to rub my dicks on tanks?

No.

To bee honest, isn't using cellphones kind of like cheating?

Yes.
I don't even see why they got all bitchy about it
>yukari steals a saunders uniform and sneaks into the school
>literally films their preparation

>h-how dare they listen to our radio channels!
encryption your messages has been a thing since for fucking ever.

Spying doesn't count as cheating by laws.
But radio decryption does.

Retarded rules desu

Spying takes time, endangers the players, causes them to miss classes, etc...
listening to radio decryption just takes skill and technical ability. Its also fairly cheap and available to everyone.

Oh hey a thread.

Did they even have radio encryption in WW2? ... I thought they relied in code takers. And anyway GuP tanks have to be mostly period correct. Although the leopons did manage to find a loophole to hot rod theirs. Using mobile phones instead of outdated mil issue radios has happened irl too.

I swear to god this pic was not off centre like this when I last saw it.

>Did they even have radio encryption in WW2
That's how Bismarck died.
Have you heard about Blechley Park?

They're modelled after the USA after all.

The "She looks stunning" comment is not the original translation, the original translation was very rude about Saori, and I didn't like it so I changed it, because fuck you, that's why

Would singing "Erika" make her feel better?

And done

Which gup would you shtup?

How many guys would pretend to drown in that pool?

how are they so perfect.

>rations
>seemingly nothing to cook them

Thats gonna be a tasty meal.