The memes are real, RIP Great Britain

>Not a single white kid celebrating british history

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355365/Lionhearts-chosen-make-career-catwalk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf europe stop...

Because there are 12 children in the whole of the UK

>today marks 100 years since the first British women won the right to vote
This is the kind of picture that the chinks will have in the textbooks they use to teach children why giving rights to women is fucking retarded

Maybe it's because only retards celebrate giving women the vote.

>give women the right to vote
>100 years later your country is a brown shithole
Lel, what did they mean by this?

Don't worry. If there are immigrant shootings on the horizon like Italy, remind him it is part and parcel of living in a big city.

London is hardly representative of the entirety of the country.

This.

Lad the country being the way it is isn't due to has or hasn't the vote. Its the people in smokey rooms who made shit the way it is.

muslim women remind me of caterpillars

You are absolutely deluded if you think women aren't more liberal than men and haven't influenced this shit state of affairs.

you can see they grabbed kids from every ethnic groups except the actual native population.

People can be manipulated into believing anything. Both men and women, chicks having the vote doesn't make it any harder or much easier to convince people of bullshit.

Did they actually put cardboard cut outs behind them to make it appear like they were a larger group?
It's 11 children 2 adults and a crappy mayor.talking about voting.
Those kids can't even vote.
There are two actual voters there
TWO

when obama visited australia.

they had this event thing and all these kids were there meeting him in their native costumes for "multiculturalism"

but all the MP's, officials and entire audience was white.

It was hilarious an attempt to portray the country as something it's not

Kids sell shit. Look at the nazi propaganda.

Good relations between men and women are vital for the health of society. Surely you don't deny that giving women the vote has played a large role in bringing gender relations down to their current pitiful state?

i know Sup Forums is dumb but goddamn

No i think not giving them the vote would have been and was really bad at the time. The suffragettes were planting bombs and all kinda of crazy shit. Gender realtions are bad today because the left and the globalists (both separately I'll add, they're not in cahoots the globalists have a completely different agenda). Have used feminism to divide society. There were no problems up until the new left of the hippie era, were manipulated by Marxist professors. Some of which got their orders directly from the ussr.

>What WOULD the Suffragettes make of their racy relations? How descendants of those who fought to give women the vote have chosen to make their career on the catwalk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355365/Lionhearts-chosen-make-career-catwalk.html

Politicians using feminism to divide society is an inevitable result of giving women the vote. The power hungry will gladly carve up society into whatever chunks they think might deliver them an electoral majority. By giving men and women separate votes it's unavoidable that politicians will drive a wedge between them if they think that they will gain votes by doing so.

Yeah but it was a long time before that started. Women having a vote wasn't a problem until the nwo started their plans. In an ideal society we wouldn't have these problems because all these people dividing us will have been shot. I mean i think its pointless to look back and say, we should have done this or should have done that. Because we're here now and they would have found a way to divide regardless.

I'm all for shooting the nwo, but if it wasn't them pushing this shit then it would be someone else pushing their own brand of excrement. It's possible to have votes for women not causing a breakdown of gender relations, but the incentives for people to gain power by driving a wedge between the genders are very high, and make such a society very hard to maintain.

I think if there is a national consciousness that wouldn't be a problem. People would have it in their mind that we are all in it together for our nation, as well as ourselves and family. Of course a lot needs to change for that to happen, but it was like that not too long ago.

I think we need some kind of massive war for that to happen

Not one mention of it being when Britains men finally got the vote. 5 + million men, many fighting for their country, couldn't vote till then.

I'm not sure about war but a lot of people at the top of society. And not just those in our country have to die. The commies had it right on a few things.

Holy fug thats the first time I've ever seen a Chinese flag

hella divers

PART

Good. This is karma, I hope it becomes muslim island

its hard for me to cope with this now. im probably going to kill myself soon. forced diversity is ugly as fuck
and especially in our homelands, fuck off with this shit. i believe it will be gen z or the gen after waking up to
this, but by the time they're in their 20s, they'll be outnumbered and it will be too late. there's literally nothing we
can do wtff.

I cant fucking unsee this

Why would any self respecting white person celebrate women's suffrage? That's what caused this nonsense.

Haven’t you heard? London is a shuthole user, sorry to break it to you but even the mayor is a paki. Where have you been all this time?

Fucking *shithole*

Don't be pessimistic. Giving into despair is 9ne of the worst things one can do. I've genuinely noticed a huge paradigm shift in the last 3 years. People are waking up

Uhh because there are no white kids in London, you chuckle head.

Its actually really nice if you live in a rich area like i do.

>forced diversity

The irony of it all
And yet you're completely blind to it, as they say there: ur bonkers m8

Legitimately bonkers, mad. You're taking the biggest piss of your life

Of course it is. Unfortunately native people who respect the city are a minority.

How did you get past the firewall chink?

i dont know about that, literally standing up against this means your life is ruined, lets face it, we're all total
pussies now, we're not the same whites that had the british empire. the only person who will do something
about it is some football hooligan whose divorced in his late 40s running over some more pakis.

labour may win in the next elections, and they already have MPs who support and protect the rochdale muslim rapist cunts. literally
we can't wait another fucking 5 years, the time is right now, before theres more of them, and in the process of brexit instead of resigning
up to the EU with less benefits in 7 years time, fuck.

Hey i mean don't get me wrong i used to be that guy but I've started going on these crazy long walks and fuck. I can't believe where some people have to live and what they have to put up with, its really sad. I think the Grenfell disaster kinda woke me up a bit aswell.

spacing
waste of quads
for shame

>Lel, what did they mean by this?
Women are the niggers of white people.

There's a silent majority comming up, it suits our interests to be quiet. I've brought up redpilled subjects in conversations recantly and been pleasantly surprised. Mostly though its the amount of people online I've seen who are completely woke. Change is comming, and desu if labour win that would wake people up even faster, you heard of accelerationism?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah because white kids are fucking stupid what more do you want? It's only nerds that get invited to these and they happen to be Muslim or a poc. White boys only give a fuck about football and fucking birds and white girls are too busy giving birth to children at age 14, my college is predominantly white and you should see how niggerish they act.You guys act as if any white person even cares about there history in this country anymore, it's only the few old people left and some people from this board.

This country deserves this for essentially fucking up the entire world anyway.

Dude young people are fucking dumb. I remember when i was a teenager stoner and i was at college. I was going on about how cool weed is and how they should legalise it and my friends were like. "I wouldn't smoke it anymore if they made it legal" And i was like wutt?? These dumb chicks only smoked cause " they thought it was cool. Like i wouldn't lookmat your fellow teens and think theyll always be like that teenagers are just dumb. You included

why couldnt we have listened to hitler? our grandfathers dying for jack fucking shit,
they can protect the gay parades, but told our old war heros to fuck off. honestly it really needs
to come soon.

Fuck off newfag.

C U C K
U
C
K

K Y S
Y
S

Don't take the black pill lad. Other Brits are waking up. Start with yourself, are you looking after yourself? Get yourself fit, take charge of your responsibilities, pay attention to the needs of your family, your community and those close to you, show them you're a capable individual. Taking charge of yourself is the first step, once you show yourself to be the true image of man you can start to red pill others, people will listen to you when you're capable and responsible.

This is what the fight entails, if you want to see England return to it's roots you have to muck in with the rest of us. It will happen, we've fought off every invader that's ever come for us, this rabble will just be another notch on Britain's sword.

I'm not down with that whole we defeated the wrong enemy thing. It cannot be said that history would have panned out how you think, besides there's a whole host of reasons why war with Germany might have been unavoidable. I'm a student of history and I really could go into one about this. Historical revisionism is useless we are where we are and we need to think about what we need to do. Being attached to the past is exactly how the idiots in modern Germany are. Its not pragmatic or practical..

This, NEETs categorically cannot lead the charge in any revolution or subversive action.

this.
Native American here btw

So you'd blame the descendants of those of us who stayed over those of us who left for your land? Your logic is flawed my friend.

I wonder if Oswald Mosley will be on there for his role (which im sure he regrets) in bringing women into politics etc.

im a total failure of man and barely look like one, but ur absolutely right.
yaa i dont agree with hitlers methods, but honestly now i believe every race
should have their own ethno-state, clearly europe is our home and should stay it.
if we all did have our own states then there'd be a huge reduce in social problems.