Kengan Ashua

Chapter 70 : Madman

Alright, we are getting the drooling serial killer's backstory first, and then next chapter we are finally getting his fight with Giganigga.

Giganigga will win to offset the one that lost in Until Death do we Part.

Well shit, this quickly took a dark turn.

That didn't go too well, did it?

Thanks for the dump.
I'm going to hide in here from all the shit outside if that's alright.

No problem, user.

God damn.
I thought this was a fighting manga?
When did shit take a turn for the horror genre?

You forgot about Robolike-Cop who twisted the heads of criminals upside down?

That too, but I think this display is the most brutal one so far.

Eh, Sethuna's 'Somehow I twist them like I was tastumaki' kills are more gruesome

>tfw you raise your child for 13 years, only to get brutally killed by it later on

But at least Setsuna wasn't ripping their heads off.

Oops, that reply was meant for you

And that's it for this chapter.
Next time we are finally getting one of the best fights in the entire manga (and one of the most brutal ones, too).

Bonus page : a bit of extra info on the fag

>favorite artist = village people
Kek.

So, was this guy born with a freakish amount of strength or is there supposed to be something special about his judo technique? Since we already have Wakatsuki, Haruo, and Julius as the superstrength characters.

>most recently viewed movie : In & Out
Double kek.
Probably a bit of both. He was strong enough at the age of 13 to match adult professional judo fighters, and was trained since the age of 7. Not to mention Scarface got a hold of him after he killed his father, so he most likely gave him drugs to enhance him further (as he did with Julius)

Correction, he was strong enough to absolutely demolish said adult judo fighters. He was just holding back the entire time beforehand.

>can't throw someone ever with good leverage

is meguro made out of lead or something

I just can't tell what his "gimmick" is supposed to be, in terms of fighting style.

Well, we saw his gimmick a few chapters back, didn't we? I think it's his immense resistance to pain and damage. When fag was kicking him around he came back up every time, and he barely did any damage against him.
Not to mention his judo and his immense grip strength.

Seems like a redux of shark teeth's old fighter. And, well, I can't really tell if he has a lot of strength or if he's somehow a judo prodigy that makes it seem like he has a lot of power.

Obviously he is holding the floor plank with his feet.

His side gimmick is judo and the main one is the fact that he is a complete psychopath with no sexual undertones or style like Ohma's gay nemesis.

Yeah, they are pretty similar. The only difference being that Meguro can take way more damage.
And like I said, it's a bit of both. He's a judo prodigy, and combined with his strenght, he can easily throw people around with it.
Just take a look at his fucking arms in this pannel

He's a big guy.

>three more weeks of this fight

the wait is starting to get to me

Same here man.

Now that's messed up.

bump

slow thread today.

Did Muteba murder Wakatsuki already?

He is effortlessly dodging him right now while Wakatsuki furiously swings and lunges around. The wrestler's reaction on the last page probably suggests that there's more to Wakatsuki's simple and not working strategy.

Not yet. He almost got crushed to death when Wakatsuki caught him, but managed to slip out. He is currently dodging Wakatsuki's shit.

Let's pray bros. Giganigga's got this.

Ohma's nemesis isn't gay.
He's Ohmasexual. Don't judge him.

I'm cheering for Wakatsuki

So is anyone else voting for giganigga?

Isn't there a site with raw translations? just the actual text translated like the ones for Grappler Baki?

I'm almost done "reading" all raws to see how the story plays out, but it would be nice to have some context in some situations, like the ones with his mentor

All the way.

Thanks for using the spoiler feature correctly and not ruining it for the rest of us.

Me too. I'm also rooting for Gensai.

Fuck, I can't wait for us to be on chapter 192 as the new fight seems incredible.

me i like his design

Spoiler for not this fight, but what is Fang's gimmick?

according to one user, he's a autist who never fights with a strategy. Also, with every challenging battle, he grows stronger.

Though, he learns to fight with strategy after his match against Gaolang because the latter was too strong for him to take on with hist his strength alone.

>tfw there 200 chapters already but only in vietnamese

why arent there any karla doujinshi? she's hot af

it wouldn't be satisfying if giganigga didn't win.

Meguro was getting beaten up by the ballet fag

i seriously liked that fag tho
those kicks were heavy

Is this a fighting manga? The fact that these two huge dudes are about to fight each other and both seem insane their own way is enough to get me in.

go for it, it's pretty damn good

Yeah, do it, it's really great.
The manga is far behind the raws but the scanlation group has been doing amazing work on it.