7th of July in Japan, Happy Birthday, Miss Blue

7th of July in Japan, Happy Birthday, Miss Blue.

Miss who?

Not you, Scat.

I do feel a little bad for -- what was her name again?

Even if Scat has the spotlight now, Aoko will always be my favorite TM girl.

What, the Koyama design that this is a clone of? Sad that you are so single minded about a certain person, a shame really.

Post best girl.

Well, I'm sure she was a very nice prototype.

Yeah, though this is simply a design clone with a vastly different personality. Saber gets this treatment more, but she is still solid. Therefore, Scathach fans disconnected to Aoko need to really keep to themselves.

Something about worst sister of Touko, don't remember her name.

Please do not bully on her birthday.

Once it was Dirty Red and hair colour, and now it is just Scat, fitting really that this is where the shitposting has gone, not even Rin or Sakura get shitposted on this much.

Anime tiddies

Okay, 2 people, at least one from /fgog/. Can we just be nice?

Of whom?

It ain't fair.

Stop harassing a 48 year old sorceress on her birthday. You colourblind people are getting it mixed up.

She's my favorite to play as in Melty Blood.
Even if I'm dogshit at the game.

Her stretch entry animation is cute.

I'd have kids with Sensei!

2 people, posting off cooldown instantly, just to make a point. This is the level that we have reached.

I wish there was more art of her as an adult, but I guess with Mahoyo as the most recent entry it makes sense there's more art of her as a teenager.

Not that she doesn't look cute as a teenager.

Imagine being this upset about a fictional character's birthday.

>55 posts
>8 IPs
Spamming dumb scatfag is dumb.

Here she is with her archetypal descendants in chronological order, since Mahoyo was first written in 1996.

Good job scatfag, you have now proven how much of a cancerous shit you are.

>scatfag is a shitposter
It's like pottery.

Kids with sensei!

MistyShadowy really needs to leave, first, somebody post the pasta.

Aoko is a second tier magus and a filthy whore

Take it to /c/ if you just want to dump art and not discuss anything.

Now bitch about her hair and we'll have the whole shitpost brigade here.

Good to see you here, Dirty Red. Restore order to the thread, mmkay? While you are at it, eat Alba with your briefcase again.

The issue here is that isn't possible when people are spamposting fucking Scathach to try to trigger those who wish to wish Aoko her happy birthday and talk about her without incessant shitposting. This thread was not intended to be an imagedump.

I'm worrying about Type-Moon...
I know that many newfags didn't even read VNs / Light Novel F/Z and just watched shitty animu by Deen, Ufotable and JC Staff.
And now even more retards will play in shitty April Fools' game, Fate/Extra and even worse CCC, watch Fate/Zero and Carnival Phantasm without even reading VNs/LNs and pretend to be TM-fags after that, make tons of shitty threads about characters and power levels.
They will not be even familiar with the original art-style and will think that this shitty K-on CP is "okay", Morii-san's art is not pure shit, RCO Wada is nice and F/Z is soo kewl stylish and grim dark, also Fate/Extra is acceptable by any means with all this "wH0 iZ mai WAiFUUUU" & UmUshit whore of babbylon crap.
Type-Moon is not supposed to be this popular, get the fuck out you narutards.

And now you can CLEARLY see all these "typemoonfags" of 2010-2013. Fucking horrible. You're not TYPE-MOON fans, but NEO-NARUTO-MOON fans.

I ordered Mahoyo and finished that shit VN in this year (2011 late release) while you are still sucking dicks for at least 5 years or so without the translation, fucking plebeians and casuals. But even Mahoyo was a PIECE of SHIT and BOMBED really hard.
And what is more hilarious - Type-SHIT is pretending like it never happened and preferred to completely FORGOT about their new VN by making another absolutely IDIOTIC fate/shit such as EXTRA/SHIT and APOCRYSHIT.

And now Type-Moon decided to resurrect this shit Fate/Apocrypha like it wasn't enough to make Fate/Milking Sabers shit, their outbursting impotence and rectal dysfunction is taking them way far away from something actually new and original, you may suggest that Mahoyo is new but you'll be terribly wrong because the sequence of Mahoyo was made in 1996(!) year and the only "new" thing will be Girl's work but I'm not sure even about this, there's no guarantee that they didn't pull this shit out of someone's old ass again.

Fucking scatfags.

Reminder there are actually women out there with the body of Scat.

You know, maybe I should have started this thread first before the material got dried up in /fgog/.

Post em

Cool, take 5cm off height and they have the body of Aoko, your point?

>65 seconds
>65 seconds
You sure showed us.

So why DOES this character look almost exactly like Aoko anyway?