Why is Sup Forums so full of hate?

Why is Sup Forums so full of hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndQqweP5vac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically, edgelords have watched too many Hitler documentaries and decided that it's edgy to spout racism anonymously on the internet

Shills and idiots

Its always shills and idiots

because it is not welcome anywhere else

Because we were told the world was better than this.

>why is Sup Forums so full of hate?

Because your immagrants keep stealing my jobs

We are just a peaceful board of winter sport enthusiasts.

Living in Sweden made me hateful.

Because we want to redeem the world from its sins and we fail, for now.

Now, honestly, in Germany Islam will come whether you want that or not.
Your Daughter will wear a hijab.
Your son will have a beard. OK?
And your daughter will marry a bearded man.
And we will multiply more and more.
You Germans don't make any more children. You have maybe , tops, maybe two kids
and we make seven, Alhamdulillah, OK, comrade?
And then we take four wives, and we have 22 children.
So you have maybe one kid and one little doggie, yeah? and that's it.
Comrade, that's not our fault. That's your fault. When you exploited our countries
Colonized them, so that you can drive your Mercedes and use that digital camera there.
That's how Allah our god makes it that we will conquer you
not with war here in Germany, but with birthrates, firstly, and secondly
we marry your daughters, yeah? and your daughter will wear a hijab.
So, now you can go and lose it, OK, one can already see the hate in your eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=ndQqweP5vac

I feel you bro

>This

Because Hitler was right lawlllll

Women feel miserable because they cant find their alpha chad
80%+ of men feel miserable because no meaningful relationship
Both lack sex, mix in the isolation that comes with this new age of social media and the internet
Add a sprinkle of political tribalism, and a spoonful of Jewish tricks and bam
You have todays angry Sup Forums and insane liberals.

Started with hating criminals, evolved into hating politicians when I saw how little they care about population, even going as far as defending the criminals, basically, it was leftists that gave me this hate.

BECAUSE JEWS AND BLACKS RUIN EVERYTHING DESU :D

>le white people le deserve to le exist man face xDDDDDDDDDD
Why do edgy teenagers believe this?

That's the paradox, Pol/ isn't full of hate its full of love.

blame the bourgeoisie for that retard

if these youngsters grew up when their countries were still white they'd be even more mad

No, fuck you. You work with them to keep the actual works down because you believe identity politics

Nope. It is mostly leftie scrubs who are asking for mass immigration.

Saw to much faggottry, searched why it was like that, after took the red then the blackpill.

Clarity of thought is not hate.

Sage

You might never understand because in your mind, giving up values and ideals is not a big deal.
You will just somehow 'fit in' into a gender neutral, islamic society because you have no backbone.
Some people are still standing and want to fight for their ideals.

Sup Forums is completely full of the personality type that can't handle when people are blatantly wrong, but we are also mostly introverted. Mix that with exposure to completely uncensored ultraviolence and they become aware of how fucked up the world is.

I mean shit, everyone remembers their first nigger hate thread. That's where true Sup Forumsacks are born.

There is righteous cause for anger

Kek

because our countries are turning into third world shitholes thanks to our traitorous leaders. and we are expected to just accept that or be called a bigot. who gives a fuck if you call us racist. we are going to stick up for our people. do you honestly wan't to live in an islamic germany? maybe then you will see who is truly full of 'hate'. your idea of what is european culture and customs will cease to be. ethnic and religious conflict will turn our countries into warzones. you will miss what you considered to be normal decent behaviour as you import third world customs and people. But at least you weren't called racist. good for you.

>Implying a species with cultures based on war, violence and competition can ever achieve world peace.
>Implying we dont just celebrate individuals with the highest K/D ratio.

feels

most of what people learned about Hitler was from a Jewish controlled media What a mindfuck they think they are Aware of anything.

I'm not full of hate, I just come here to shitpost and laugh at pissed off people :)

fuck you!!!

because it's the only thing left.
good manners didn't work.

Because the world is full of hate and we are here to represent it.
Now kindly fuck off and die super slow and painfully.

this. it would be much easier not to care.

Nobody alive colonised "your" land. That was a very long time ago.

Also, the people who are destabilising regions across the globe are the ones in charge. Direct your hatred at those people, not civilians.

One more thing, common sense and scientific reasoning are more prevalent than ever, and only becoming more so. So, if you think a religion, ANY religion, is capable of world domination, you're wrong. Besides, the powers that be wouldn't allow one ruling body (apart from themselves). Divide and conquer is the oldest and most successful play in history, and you're playing into their hands my friend ;)