Fuck you, kikes

Polish President Andrzej Duda said on Tuesday that he will sign a contested Holocaust bill into law, despite protests from Israel and the United States.

tvn24.pl/tvn24-news-in-english,157,m/poland-s-president-duda-says-he-will-sign-holocaust-bill-into-law,812605.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW&autoplay
reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland-usa/polish-lawmakers-back-holocaust-bill-drawing-israeli-outrage-u-s-concern-idUSKBN1FK3EL?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Fuck Jews.

>Israel and the United States.

If the jews dont hate you...well if they do, you know you are doing something right. Keep on doing that Poland.

Is Poland the only country in the EU that can do simple math?
Image related.

This is no different than a holocaust denial law

good stuff. I knew the Poles would not cuck.

Only subhumans use that image. Show your face.

Kikes are criminal revisionists accusing us for crimes that we never committed to extort property and money from our state.

>polish stock market burns
>US markets burn

>3 years in jail for saying the Polish state had some assorted nazi ties
>TAKE THAT KIKES HAHAHA

Polish state didn't exist during WW2, you idiot.

Hahahahahahahahaa!
........ ????? :)

It is to get away from the toxic foundation myth that has been pedaled by the kikes since ww2 you dumb cunt.
In case you did not notice, your country like any other western country, will be shitskin majority within 50 years but Poland will not and that is due entirely to them controlling the metapolitic and narrative surrounding the foundation myth.

>go to jail for literal sHitposting
JUST

m.peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW&autoplay

Jewry is not as strong as it was yet 10 years ago thanks to rapid growth of China. They won't be telling us what to do, or we will find other political configurations.

Hey Nazi Bro! How are you nazi polska? What's going on Nazi friend? How is the Nazi in Poland? Yo Nazi!

>Blurred out demon cocks.
Come on leaf. pls do better. I was counting on you.
pls repost the original uncensored one.

>implying this doesn't btfo the holohoax industry

I've been posting here for years without accusing people of being shills and I am not going to start today

Agreed. I was living in Czech Republic when they signed the law allowing kikes to claim the property which belonged to their grand grand parents before ww2. People were owning that property for decades and they had to leave without any retribution. That’s fucked up to say the least

>GERMANY, GIB REPARATIONS
oh shit better prepare for the counterattack hol' up

>still censored
You need to work on your portfolio m8.
It is important to keep up national standards.
Leafs are renowned for being the best of the best.
Dont let us down pls.

You mean you helped destroying Europe?
Nazi Bro, let's step in my boat. Poland is my Family.

fuck so they´re palestining I mean Britsh mandate of palestining yurop now!!!
damn! sometimes I do hate they´re so good.
our corruption is nowhere near their level

reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland-usa/polish-lawmakers-back-holocaust-bill-drawing-israeli-outrage-u-s-concern-idUSKBN1FK3EL?il=0

>The U.S. State Department said the legislation “could undermine free speech and academic discourse” and Washington was concerned about the repercussions it could have “on Poland’s strategic interests and relationships”.

The US have no shame to say things like this. There is no free speech in Poland because it is illegal to even contest the holocaust and that is ok for Americans and Jews.

Waiting for the US to 'liberate' us.

The Holocaust Weeping Industry is going to take a hit with this law. Ha, ha. Kikes got government involved in "correct" history with Holocaust denial laws. But they wanted to be the ones writing a false history, even though they don't even live there.

Also... How can anyone not realize that A: The US is controlled by Juden, as the US Zog sticks its nose into a volatile issue between two countries and takes the Zhids' side?

And B: The Zionists are dying to besmirch another country's good name so they can squeeze out some extortion money.

This issue makes jewish power look all the more extensive and meddling.

I guess its time to bro up with putin and china

Don't degrade yourself, Nazi Bro. Have a nice day, Nazi friend.

*tips hat

this. more chinese and soviets died from genocide than the jews in WWII. actually, almost everyone died more than jews

You OK Nazi dude? You got money problems Nazi chef? Everything OK my Nazi friend? Polnish Nazi leader? How are you nazi? A little Nazi today, in Poland.

Absolutely degenerate

he already signed it
Good
>Goku
>Knowing what kissing is

bump of peace and respect for Poland

I thought that kike stereotypes were wrong until I saw a Jewess in train station yesterday. A literal embodiment of every single stereotype. She was dressed in a grey coat, had a crooked nose, a hunched back, fidgety little eyes that scoured the surroundings at all times, and when she paid for the ticked with a debit card, she leaned over it (the card when she put it on paying terminal) as if she was trying to defend it from other people (I bet she actually thinks of Poles as thieves or nazis). Nobody was giving her any shit and yet she was acting like at any moment someone would just fucking shoot her or grab her debit card. Granted, I was drunk and stared at her with disgust (she looked like a goblin both in her appearance and how she acted, I can't help it) and she noticed that, but I wasn't aggresive, also she didn't start to act like a goblin only when she saw me, that was just how she was. She pissed me off because she was asking the ticket seller a lot of questions (is this ticket correct for that train? Are you sure the train goes at this time? - I hate people who do this, all the information is available on the monitor on the wall, why the fuck do you hold the line?) and I didn't make it to the train before it went.

What's up Nazi polska? Polish 3. REICH! Poland Nazi friends for ever

How are you nazi friend? You OK polnish Nazi? Nazi polska!? Don't be like this, best Nazi mate 4Ever.

Poland is such a shit country.
Even worse than this shithole of a potato farm.

We shared concentration camps, that makes us brothers.

autism?

Poles are literally modern jews, what the fuck are you typing up here retard?

Why so mad, schlomo?

Whiter than you janusz rosenberg.

Dude, you are welcome here!

Dumbasses. We have to ruin you for another generation I guess. Oh well

"Nazi autism"... Nazi friend from Poland.

>Żmudź
>White
literally germanized due to prussian influences

Fuck off, I might hate the jews but I'm a civilized human being and would never participate in genocide, like you fucking animals. You're literally worse than niggers.

Heil Poland! Nazi polska friends. Use our Cs as much as u want.

We ARE prussians, what the fuck janusz. Learn your history.

Definitely infamous German autism.

lol we are not nazi
NAZI GERMAN DEATH CAMPS
fuckin history rewriters

Why so mad, Nazi Bro from Poland...?? :,(

jezus even the jews in the netherlands (((arnon grunberg))), which goes by the alias of sex rabbi of the fatherland, is kvetching in the newspapers about this revisionism and muh polish pogroms.

Whatever you're doing Poland, keep doing it, its working!

Prussians are long gone, get real
Germany even stole your legacy
ancient tribe of Prussia is dead

>banning speech

Why do European governments all act like safe space SJWs now? Why do they need to make laws banning speech that hurts their feefees/their place in the oppression olympics?

How long before the kikes convince the USA that we need bomb the shit out of Poland for some reason?

so you get shitface drunk and breathe down the necks of elderly women when theyre alone on the train? hovering over her while she's paying her way, burping your booze breath in her face, smiling at her all smug, and burping booze.
she was probably white for fucks sake.
what the fuck is wrong with you man.

Nazi this coming jew better don't Nazi back. My Nazi polska Bro.

Not in my potato heart, you toilet brush.

keep telling the truth
that works well on the kikes
right now they are angry that they had no time to react, but they had info about that particular bill since the beginning, and now when we asked them to talk to us they failed to provide people who would talk

you have no potato and you have no heart

Nazi dude, don't denie our friendship. Nazi polska.

Aj fink det izrael łil niuk połlend

yeah nice try aushwitz. how much of that jew gold you got under them floorboards hans

o kurwa

Hnnnnngggg

1. She was in her 20s
2. I was 2 metres away from her, she couldn't smell alcohol from that distance, I didn't bathe in vodka.
3. She was a Jewess.
4. You're a faggot

fuck off
what jew gold?

Don't be like this Nazi polska... this breaks my heart. *sob*

we were never nazis, we are not nazis, we will never be nazis
your retarded plan to shift blame on Poland is not working, fuck off, go suck it up to the jews

lmao stop getting baited, retard

I am having fun

Don't crush that chimpout. :(

Rev up the ovens!

Most israelis dont give a flying fuck about this issue. it was only the polish jews who are butthurt about this. They hate Poland more than they hate the germans.
Back cleaning toilets in UK dumb polak. You always were and always will be the shithole of europe.

This is such a small thing
Why is it such a huge thing?

>All these kikes flipping out on Poland

aren´t you the ones who tried to kill my hero and personal saviour Taras Bulba?

Kikes hate you and hate slavs.

Kek wills it.

That is great response, comrade! People will overthrow fascist government!

OY VEY IF YOU HATE JEWS YOU ARE A NAZI GOYIM, HOW CAN PEOPLE HATE JEWS AFTER THE SHOAH!!!

I don't understand the problem with this bill, genuinely. Weren't a lot of the Jews persecuted originating from Poland? And weren't non-Jewish Poles themselves mistreated by the occupying Nazis?

Lurk more.

Oy Vey

Here is a saying in Poland.
"If you don't know what's the fuse about, it's about money"

tfw Burgers will probably nuke us to protect their greatest ally

But what money could there possibly be? Who has ever denied the simple historical fact that Poland was straight-up annexed and that many of the Jews persecuted were Polish? I've never seen or heard such a thing, from a Jew or otherwise. Nearly everything I've ever seen or read or heard about involving Poland and the Nazis lays it out pretty simply: Nazis occupied Poland and persecuted everyone there, especially Jews and whatever else. You can open a high school history textbook and find that fact written out. I've literally never seen it contradicted in any way, shape, or form at any point in my life before this. I've never heard anybody, anywhere, say that Poland is guilty of persecuting Jews or even assisting the Nazis in persecuting Jews, because the Nazis ran roughshod over Poland as a whole (because wasn't Poland's population a large percent Jewish?).

I don't know exactly but it think it's about nationalization of some stuff that used to belong to Polish Jews but there is no one alive that can claim their heritage.
But some jews want to claim it because jews.

Or: "Let's kill some Jews!"

Personally i also think its stupid to call them Polish death camps. 3 Million ethnic poles died in that war. The first victims who were sent to auschwitz were actually poles.
In israel poles have reputation of snakes who snitched to the nazi's about their jewish neighbors in order to take their property.