ITT: Characters with bad fashion sense/dress like grannies

ITT: Characters with bad fashion sense/dress like grannies

But that's good.

This, make them look more beautiful.

Fuck you, I like it.

I won't take fashion advice from a greasy merilard.

>dresses like a sperg

why do 19 year old girls dress like 1800's victorian english housewives?

To please my fetishes.

Yun is best girl

Ok but seriously why do so many nip women dress this way? Super long skirts with turtlenecks or ponchos, shoes with those filly socks, puffy skirts etc. It's a bit embarrassing especially the frilly socks part since those are usually worn by children where I'm from.

society not run by liberal jews

Everywhere should be like america desu, the best culture in the world after all

>A flyover think he knows jackshit about fashion.

You dont know shit about fashion. Japanese people are some of the best dresed in the world, unlike european and americans. The average westerners sense of fashion is a million times worse than the average japanese's.

Nah, but some outfits look like something children would wear instead of grown women. They really do like the "cute" look more over there.

But I love it it's cute

you should stop sucking japans dick so hard lad

It's comfy

>Nah, but some outfits look like something children would wear instead of grown women
It's almost like Japan is a different country to yours with a different fashion sense.

Id rather kill myself than live in that country but that doesn't change the fact that I can acknowledge things that are good about it. The average white person has a complete dogshit sense of fashion. The only thing we are exceptional at is for the top 0.0001% to design the best clothes in the world. White people often dont even care about their looks, they just buy clothing as cheap as possible.

Behead those who insult Hifumi

If America had its way, all characters in all media would be seen wearing only jeans and a t-shirt.

*Yoga pants and uggs

>Super long skirts with turtlenecks or ponchos, shoes with those filly socks, puffy skirts etc.
What's the male equivalent of this?
I need to check if I'm a fucking nerd

sweatpants

Ok true but I'm not white.

Cargo pants.

Hoodies

That doesn't count

suspenders

You take that back

>Sup Forumsutismos commenting on fashion
good lord

Because all girls should wear a t-shirt, jeans, and fuzzy boots like American girls, right?

>black north face jacket
>leggins
>ugg boots

why don't more anime characters dress like their american overlords?