FUCKING HABBENING!!!

>FUCKING HABBENING!!!
>Less than 6.500 USD/BTC

I have 2 coins which i bought for 3k.Should i sell now?
wat do???????????????

bitcointicker.co/

wait till it gets to around 1500 then sell

if only you could sell them at 18k

So helpful!

I would sell. there's no sign of upturn. If it drops down to 1-2k maybe rebuy if you believe it's gonna moon

I wouldn't sell it. I think the btc will rise again.
>a nocoiner, but without salty tears

Cling to your pseudo-capitalism and perish like the dog you are.

>I have 2 coins which i bought for 3k.Should i sell now?

If you think it'll never turn around you cut your losses.

If you think it'll go back up at any time frame, months, years, you hold.

It really is that simple.

A captain goes down with his ship

Crash it into ocean. Post suicide pic

Sell and pay denbts

could have locked in your gains with a hardware wallet

Debt free holds

never buy; only mine it
if you don't have the hardware to mine it, it's overpriced for you and you can't play with the big boys
The price can't drop below the price of electricity, unless the big miners quit mining. Are they gonna throw away their mining rigs? Are they waiting for the price/difficulty to drop so they can scoop it up?

are you retarded? hodl, in at most a year it'll be worth way more

Yes sell now, when the price has just take a massive fall and looks like it may have bottomed, that's the perfect time to sell.

>mine it

bro you need like 100 years to mine 1 bitcoin unless you have a NASA hardware

Don't sell them now when it is at lowest price they will go up in a month or 2 you will be sorry if you sell i promise you that

You're up right now, so sell if you want to only have the surest thing. If you want to take risks, pretend you've just cashed out and ask yourself whether you'd like to buy in right now at the same price. If not, sell; but if so, then hold.
Be rational, not emotional. Buy low, sell high. You're higher than you bought, right now.
Also, did you mean you bought two coins at USD$1.5k/each, or two for a total of USD$6k? Your wording is ambiguous.
Also, ask /biz/, not us. What political angle do you want on this?

Brilliant analysis.

If you don't have the hardware to mine it, then it's overpriced for you and you can't play with the big boys.
If it costs so much to mine, how low can the price go? Yes it can go to zero, but then all those miners with their hardware lose all the value they've mined, so they don't want to make that happen unless they have a goal that's more valuable to them, like killing BTC.

HODL you fucking nigger.

Dont panic sell to the jews. If anything buy the dip. Bull bounce is imminent.

H O D L
or you will regret it the rest of your life

you've seen it go to 20k, it will return to it and go far beyond

lol you should've sold 5 weeks ago you retard.

Blockchain is not scalable. It does not support the volume needed for regular purchases.
Gambling with bitcoin can make you money, but know that the currency system is technologically fucked and destined to crash.

Keep it, it will bounce off to 100k by autumn

what is lightning?

Just sell the shitcoin now

If you look at volume there is a bunch of people selling from large wallets. As long as there is demand in the long term (who knows) it WILL go back up in price.

If the big miners stop then the difficulty drops and it becomes profitable for the little guys again.

No way btc is not going up again

Obviously sell now, then buy them back went it hits rock bottom.

6 000 001 gazillion

wrong thread

This is the time where you hold. This crash was the best thing that could happen. In fact I'd go as far as to say it's helpful to your future. It was self induced the bubble that happened, and will fix itself in the future meaning currency with "value" to it like Bitcoins will retain their value. It just means don't be fucking stupid about your purchasing habits, and just hold on to it.

if you thought that then you'd tell him to sell now and buy more later.

Buy more

Give me all your coins so Alex Jones can suck it.

Lol commie with tha bantz

It's definitely going to recoup;not fully but sufficiently enough where it will still have enough value to use as currency. This is really only damaging to late buyers, and beneficial for pink wojack posters.

when niggers and hairdressers start talking about investing in something you know things are about to go south

it has already bottomed, this is as low as it will go for the year

Buy the dip goyim

Sell half, like I did at 15K

>sell now for 6500
>yfw next year when it hits 150k

Reminder: never sell. BTC only ever goes up! Don't sell and contribute to the crash! I'm going to keep selling mine though lol maybe u should buy more

Buy high, sell low
This

>bitcoin
>isolated currency with only a few million global owners
>happening

No user you just decided to treat bitcoin like virtual gold when it’s supposed to be a currency you dumbass

It's a pretty shitty form of currency desu

Hodl

you should lease the biggest barrel you can find asap

>Not selling after the first dip at 18k
Might as well hold them forever at this point if your that big of a retard.

Yes you fucking nigger it's over it's done get the fuck out while you're ahead

See if she closes above 6800. Looking alright atm.