This is the future of tech in the west, and it's beautiful

This is the future of tech in the west, and it's beautiful.

more like this

Jesus

What's taters, Precious?

Check your privilege

When you see "proudly bi-polar" it confirms 100% that these freaks are happy about their mental illness.

Not being ashamed of something while getting it treated, and touting your mental disability like it makes you better than everyone else are two different things. DOTR when?

>Polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian
this is literally like something made up to mock this sort of scum and the response to it would be "hurr durr here we go with the exaggerations again"

What is this abomination? Serious question.

This is the end of tech, everywhere.

Irrationals have no future in future tech, mainly because they are irrationals.

Medicine has come too far, 100 years ago none of them would have gone past 10 years of age.

Google likes to hire uggos

With these people at the helm there is no future for tech in the west. Tech was the last bastion for men and the last place soy boys could drop their facade, now women and queers have invaded and what were left with is another dying industry choking to death at the hands of the left.

she looks bad and good at the same time, dude people from the midwest are weird need more fish in their diet

The thing about tech companies is they get big and theres all this money and everyone is doing crazy shit, and then the money gets tighter, it becomes not a hot new startup but an institution ran by cold blooded serial killer style people. Even google is about to turn this corner. Then people like this get kicked off nerd welfare.

good to see they got the furry quota filled, it is 2020-2 afterall

>implying we have a future in the west

wishful thinking OP, wishful thinking

Tech today, suicide tomorrow. It's truly beautiful.

Set the high water mark at the debut of The Internship (2013)

It's about time we get rid of all those White men and replace them with Asian immigrants.

>Transnigger
Kek

>Polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian
How many layers of special snowflake can you be on?

>Experts predict a vision of the future and this is why it's perfect.

Oh, sweetie... I'm afraid top right has no future in tech. It will womyn and tranwomen are welcome to ask fo help.

The only thing I see in their future is the rope.

CV:s are all about excelling in oppression olympics these days, it makes women of Human Relations so excited.

That cant be the future of tech in the west cuz the west has no future.

There's not future in tech with that 8-fucked up people

They don't even know what the fuck they're themselves, for fuck's sake!

Why is the furry one tge cutest/most fuckable out of all of them? Its not even what im into, its just the only one that dosent hurt my eyes.

I agree mostly. I mean, it's fine to have interests outside your job (no matter how stupid are them like furry is), but...
>one is "autistic trans polyamorous" (?)
>other has fucking purple hair
And the best,
>"punch all nazis"

I cannot see how such people can excel at computer science.

they don't thats why theyre all reliability "engineers" the product development teams are likely all headed by gooks and WASPs and filled with H1Bs so they don't have to have 'layoffs' when a product is complete they can just send them back unless they have openings for another project.

>6 feminists, a chink, a m'lady white knight & a furfag

They know how to do shit, and we all know /pol is 90% sad, no drive, no interest in learning, lazy and jobless millennials. And employees aren't interested in dem dank memes.

The furry one
>she/her
>plays vidya games
>has basic info not political shit in bio
>dosent have gay emojis in her name

The most normal one is the fur
The most bangable is the fur

This is what sjw have done. They turned me furry cuz humans have become so discusting.

kek

My class has 1 (one) girl and some 24 men.
So they're not infesting networking/router stuff yet