Made in Abyss

Is it possible, in a completely non-ironic sense, we are reading one of the genuinely deepest antagonists in modern manga these days?

I'm pretty sure there will be more deeper antagonists in the abyss.

He was just an antagonist in the fifth layer, they'll meet more in the sixth and seventh.

Yeah, he was pretty far down that hole.

>in modern manga
Why are you asking this question when you clearly consume manga only through scanlations?

The deepest antagonist will be Reg with his memories regained upon reaching the bottom of the abyss.

im expecting this honestly

was he really sad for them? i know that he really loved them and thought they were helping him like that, but i dont know if he could be said to be sad. If anything Bowndred was perpetually happy.

>"hahaha pretty cool thread, OP!"
>not "Whoa there, pretty subarashii thread, OP!"

Who's gonna stream? And how much moon will I need? All I know are パパ and 口マンコ

You might want to learn these:
レグ
ちいさい
おちんちん

fix'd

The irony of your statement is that, while I was hoping my sentiment wouldn't be used as shitposting fuel, I'd actually read through all four volumes (at the time) of the raws long before threads for this series were even being made, and even longer before the scanlations kicked in.

Most recently I'd done that with Golden Kamuy as well, reading through the raws before the translators had gotten to it. The antagonists in that series are amazing as well but for completely different reasons.

this will be an anime people will be talking about 10 miles down from now

Can anyone even compare?

O my cartridges

Perfect

but I seriously agree with the post on the right

Same
Bondrewd is fucking based

So I just started reading this. Just went to a random manga site and the translation is absolutely god awful. It's hard to understand. Are there any decent translations of the early chapters?

>baby's first villain

Hypothetical here: if they made a live action MiA movie, Daniel Day Lewis is the only actor who could do Bondrewd justice.
He'd be perfect. I can just imagine him saying, "My, my, my, my, my." And, "Whoa, there!" in his Daniel Plainview voice.

First 4 chapters are badly done, they're not done by anons. Just bear with it, also don't just read it on ''some random manga site'' and download your shit.

>download your shit
Why? It's more easy just search and read it.

Go to bed Ozen you salty bitch.

ok

>live action anime/manga adaptations
Not even DDL could make one of those good and he's retired anyway.

Allegedly Daniel Day Lewis prepares for his movie roles as authentically as possible by immersing himself for a period of time in the general mindset and lifestyle of the characters he plays.
He'll be arrested and sentenced to death before they even get to start filming.

>don't just read it on ''some random manga site'' and download your shit.
Too fucking lazy for that. I pretty much only download finished series, or ones with hundreds of chapters like Vagabond or Berserk. Quality scanlations exist online as well, so it's not really an issue.

Ghost in the Shell was good.

On a scale of 10 to 10, how shit is your taste?

7/10

10/10.

I don't think you understood my question. The scale was 10 to 10.

Too bad the anime will end before the bondrude fight.

6.5?

No, user. Your taste is utter and complete shit. On any fathomable scale of shittiness, it's the absolute maximum.

>live action MiA movie
Nope.

Maybe not. We know episode 1 will cover about 3 chapters.
By that logic, if each episode covers 3 chapters, a full 13 episode cour would be just enough to cover the 38 chapters required to get through volume 5.
It will be rushed, because some of the chapters are 40 pages, but if they go 15 or 20 episodes, they can get it all in there with proper pacing.

6/10?

>it's easier to smear my eyes with shit

It's shit. Get some taste.

Do you think people are reading Duwang level scanlations on Mangafox or something?

Do magazine raws exist?
I'm eager to see what 6th layer is like.

Pretty much every aggregator resizes the original pages to ant size, so yes.

Search Mia toc on the archive and read the chapters, then.

Maybe I'm downloading some shitty scans or something, but from what I've seen, they're pretty much the same. Here's a comparison.
From the hundreds of manga I've read, large sized images tend to be a minority, no matter where you're receiving them from.

Or he can just use the official site

>15 or 20
Never happens. Go by cour - 10-13 episodes.

When SHAFT did Nisekoi, it was 20 episodes.
There have also been 15 and 22 episode anime.
Bakemonogatari was 15 episodes.
Assassination classroom was 22.
Hell, Zankyou no Terror was 11.
It's rare, but sometimes studios break from conventions.

How long until anime-only plebs trying to be contrarian by hating our universally loved dad?

I love to hate him. He's a great character.

Hopefully soon.

Before I read this mango all I knew is that there was a furry character and I would hate it. Now I'm a bunnyfag.

Give me a picture and I'll give it a transparent background.

Good luck

This is just evil.

ty

I know it'll be hard but can you make the Bondrewd on the second panel transparent? You can cut the right arm if you want since it has a text bubble on it.

>I only now realized that Maruruk is Maid in Abyss

>15,5 hours
Ozen when? Ep4?

If it's 3 chapters per episode, we'll see her at the end of episode 4.

I'm gonna steal that one.

Requesting transparent Ozen for future use.

are we supposed to ignore the top

How many threads will there be about naked hanging?

Bad children get hanged naked.

no prob
on it!

It won't be in the anime, unless it's on A-TX, so the page will be posted in every thread.

Bake's last three episodes were aired online, and ZnT was a noitaminA show, which always has 11 episode cours.

OH SUBARASHII
A WHISTLE IS A WHISTLE, EVEN IN ABYSS
BUT ALAS, NOT SO FAST

oopsy daisy, missed some bits around the hair

Hope we see this animated.

AH ABYSS, OR AS SOME SAY ABYSSM. DO YOU HEAR OUR WHISTLES?

Grant us fuwa. Just as you did for the Lord of Dawn, grant us fuwa.

Just came here to thank trans user and his effort, the live translation thread will be one of my fondest memory of late 4ch.
Didn't have any connection since the end of May, and today after checking the archive, seeing how shit the thread become even before the anime air, well FUCK YOU.
Congrats, you ruined something beautiful once again.
I'm out.

No, he interacts with people in a meta manner.

As though if "I say/do x + y = good results"

Once surmised that love for another to protect that person could mitigate the curse's most lethal effects on them at the cost of their self, Bill Nye raised daughters in the most game theory manner so they would give him love when his life was endangered.

Things will be solved by either Nanachi fur petting, or Riko pulling on his chimpo.

Good blog post, Whats your pateron so i can give you money?

Please let the door hit you on your way out.

Thats a pretty good edit tbqh

How is the show going to show this?

I hope he snaps his head in their direction.

Do we know which group will be picking this up for subs? Horriblesubs, delayed Amazon/Netflix yellow subs, an actual group, or something else?

HS will be ripping Amazon.

So it'll be delayed to hell and back then? Seeing as how Horriblesubs has a few shows that get uploaded at totally random times for some reason now.

They're going to invite Shinbou as a guest co-director.

That's bigger than papas rod

Who knows, HS' tentative schedule says it'll be out on 7/7. You should worry more about Amazon delaying it, since it can take half of a week sometimes.

It was quite hard to separate him from the background. I did what I could.

and its leaking

He actually did it, absolute madman. Thanks.

so what do you guys think is at the bottom of the abyss?

Another Abyss

Riko's mother.

prushka's prushkas

The 'source' of the force field.

What was the Papa Rod thing about? I dont think Bowndred ever tried anything with Prushka so im lost at why did she said that. A weapon?

It's just a dad taking a shower with his kid, user.