Uhhhh what did you just say about jews?

>uhhhh what did you just say about jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9cJe5v5lLKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they killed each other and they killed Poles during WW2, and during Holocaust
Explain Bartoszewski guy, if Aushwitz was so terrible how the fuck he was allowed to leave? he was jewish
either he betrayed his kin or there is error in narration about murdering all jews

Disregard, back to your meaningless lives.

I said they're over-represented in the media and the business and academic fields because of their five-thousand-year-old scholarly culture, inflated IQs as a result of inbreeding, nepotism towards one another, and general shiftiness. Did you not hear me with those cocks in your ears?

"I said they fucked everything up. the girl on the far left gets it... why is there a nigger in here?"

kek

I've been known to do this a time or 2

"I said free Palestine."

"I said gas em'... Gas the Jews... Gas em'... Race war now!..."

found out I did it last weekend. lol

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

the dead jewish souls are crying in Poland! somebody stop those nazis pls

You misheard me, I said "kikes".
Christians are the real Jews, God wants nothing to do with kikes here let me break out my KJV pocket edition.. See here in Revelation 3:9 "Who say they are Jews" Now who does that sound like to you? Kikes of course. Now Jesus really nails the point home "But are not and do lie." Now look before that, he calls them the Synagogue of Satan.
Let's go back to John 8 where he tells the unbelieving Pharisees who they're REALLY descended from, "ye are of your father the devil". It's very clear.

They kidnap young white men off the street and forcefully inject them with a cocktail of hormones and estrogen after performing different surgeries on them.

After all is said and done the victim finds themselves being spit-roasted by two hung black guys in tranny cuckholdry videos.

I said they are the reason why you are all vapid cunts and wastes of space.

I used to hang out afterhours at a club and would always drop red pills. I used to get this look all the time.

the three blondes on the right all have jewish nose while being backed by sjw tyrone and glasses wearing chad. your only ally is the brunette on the far left.

"adolf did nothing wrong" would probably be the last words before the shitstorm.

NAZI GERMAN DEATH CAMPS
JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS

lul

i meant to say i hate them, my bad

>jews

Oh no I said "Kikes".

As in, "The Kikes have all the money."

calm down. We know you did the holocaust just admit it.

I did it so hard one time I almost got arrested. women literally crying talking to the police and everything.

wtf. i just called by good friend Big Dick Bibby Netanjahu. He said those were POLISH DEATH CAMPS. he said germoney is good goy.

NAZI GERMAN DEATH CAMPS
JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS

double down
There is a chance that among those rotten roasties there is a gem you wouldn't find otherwise.

Fixed it

The own on the left seems to agree with whatever was said

I just asked for a glass of juice

I said we are going to murder them in their homes and in the streets.

Poor elmo

>hey user I thought your joke was pretty funny. I know a lot of people were offended but they are just leftist snowflakes. I voted for trump and have been hearing a lot about race lately. The only way to make america great again is to make america white again. How many kids do you want user? I want 3 or 4. You're single? Let's get to know each other more

>there are people posting on Sup Forums who have literally never been to a party before
kek

its only polish because you invaded desu

youtu.be/9cJe5v5lLKk

Their not all bad.