If illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to Europe in the first place?

If illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to Europe in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_Acts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to Europe in the first place?

legally.

Whose laws were they following, you stupid right-wing idiot?

Through conquest

Its called homesteading. If you're going to be a faggot nigger, at least get the playbook straight.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_Acts
Now go back to your reddit tabs, you faggot, shitposting nigger.

I's more that they did't break any law...

>EU flag
>shitty bait question
>anime image

It's bait. Just sage and move on.

fyi op, if the land is unclaimed then there is no law and you can simply move in.

Variously Spanish, English, and French. Possibly some Dutch.

Whose laws were they not following?

Moving isn't illegal if there is no state.

Looks like I can just occupy any vacant house that I see now! Thanks!

If you find it in non-claimed territory, yes you can. Most territory is claimed by states or protected by international laws, so good luck with that.

They evolved there from monkeys you idiot

No, thats not how it works. Sorry! If its PUBLIC land, then its for PUBLIC grabs

>If its PUBLIC land, then its for PUBLIC grabs
Why do you even bother talking, if you're the one making the rules? Clearly there's nothing for you to prove, since everything you do is right.

OP btfo and scurries away
>like pottery

>Whose laws were they following, you stupid right-wing idiot?

I think you meant to say "Whose laws were they breaking"

There werent any nation-states before Europeans showed up. Now down in Mesoamerica, the story is different, but the savages of North America can fuck right off.

Europe's problem is electing politicians who have fantasies of being European Robert Mugabes, so the have to replace the people who elected them into office with third world shitskins so they can live as European Papa Docs Duvaliers.

And these wannabee Robert Mugabes are really pissed that an Italian tried to issue hot lead deportation orders, which no libtard politician can overturn, to their pet African shitskins.

And these wannabee Robert Mugabes are really pissed that an Italian hero tried to issue hot lead deportation orders, which no libtard politician can overturn, to their pet African shitskins.

Actual retard??

>Whose laws were they following, you stupid right-wing idiot?

Why do you think that origins have bearing on today? Countries formed as humans spread out, fought, and counquered each other until what was left was able to hold its territory. That's how it works.

Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they're criminal interloper at best. If you are so interested in people outside of your country, why don't you GTFO and go to their country?

Why should we make the same mistake the native americans made?

This.

Man I love being American.

weak bait m8

Sup Forums will take this bait

By coming there, building civilization and claiming the land for themselves.
Fuck outta here with your grade school logic.

>1 post by this ID
Nigger

Of course the meme flag is retarded.

How can you illegally immigrate in a place without laws or countries to begin with? Please explain brainless op.

What we have, our self-loathing shithead liberals don't want to hold.

>if you invade and stay there long enough, it's yours

Bravo.

Exactly why people are attempting to send them back. Leaf btfo himself again. What a lovely day