Seriously FUNIMATION? Didn't you got your lesson from Prison School dub with the GamerGate line?

Seriously FUNIMATION? Didn't you got your lesson from Prison School dub with the GamerGate line?

Other urls found in this thread:

funimation.com/shows/miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid/tohru-and-kobayashis-impactful-meeting-were-raising-the-bar-on-ourselves/
ww1.cartooncrazy.net/watch/miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid-episode-12-english-dubbed/
youtu.be/jccF_zPus6M?t=4m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memeshow gets memedubs

good riddance to bad rubbish

>memeshow
>replying with a moe girl reaction image
kek

>it's another "localizer rewrites source material and pretends they're doing a good job" episode

i wonder if a professional translator tried to translate something by an author, lets say Osamu Dazai, and instead of tl'ing properly they just plugged their own unpublished isekai novel in instead. It's how localization works, bro, you can't expect a 1:1 localization!

>facebook filename

You need to go back.

source nigger

tfw Funimation saved the show

>jewbook image
Seriously user?

>recognizing a facebook filename
takes one to know one.

>Facebook

I just dont get what type of person thinks their fucking anime dub job is the place for inserting their SJW political bullshit
And as others have pointed out it makes NO sense for her to say this, Lucoa wouldnt know about some "patriarchy" and shit

look it up on kissanime or check the archive for the last thread about it. its real.

funimation.com/shows/miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid/tohru-and-kobayashis-impactful-meeting-were-raising-the-bar-on-ourselves/

Check it yourself. It's legit.

>Fagbook
You should stay there.

1. No.
2. Pic related

Newsflash, faggot:

I don't have to suck a cock to recognize when you've got one in your mouth.

>I just dont get what type of person thinks their fucking anime dub job is the place for inserting their SJW political bullshit

An SJW. you're question answered itself.

>someone greenlit this

>Sorry, but this content isn’t available in your country.

Once upon a time I liked Funimation dubs

Once upon a time.

>Bitching about the image's filename
>Not checking the dub by yourself to see if it's legit or not

Here. I googled it for you:
ww1.cartooncrazy.net/watch/miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid-episode-12-english-dubbed/

>Not checking the dub by yourself to see if it's legit or not
I don't need to check because someone posted a webm with sound from another thread dumbass. This isn't even new news

>Triggered weebs

It is called LOCALIZATION for a reason

You realize that you're at Sup Forums, right?

Is this actually real? Damn I've been out of the game way too long are all subtitles this piss poor now?

Comeback fansubbing

Hey women learn your place.

damn

Oh gee whiz, I guess that makes it immune to criticism.

Thanks, user!

Well it's the only one with that unique structure, jewbook nigga.

>Shoving SJW agenda
>Localization
Back to NeoFAG

What kind of cancerous newfags watch dubbed anime in the first place? Sup Forums caring about dubs is like Sup Forums caring about video game or live-action adaptations. Sure it's still anime-"related" but nobody ever gave a shit about them.

That line fits perfectly for a fucking normal faggot show like this that appeals to Facebook and YouTube crowds and meme spouting kids, while being an anti-lolicon horse crap of an adaptation.

>Facebook faggots think we need multiple outrage threads over a dub of all things
No one here watches dubs

Yet I'm not here to get all pissy over cartoons for babies, to even get mad about this is to admit you're a manchild.

The last few threads did show that a lots of faggots on Sup Forums watch dubs.

Cromartie Highschool
Cowboy Bebop
Arguably Panty & Stocking

>its real
And yet people still take dubbed anime seriously

ICE BURN

Remember to report this threads.

>SJWs
>Giving their opinion when it's not wanted
>Enforcing their ideals on art from another culture
Why would anyone be shocked by this?

Your next line will be "It's not anime related!".

reported

we don't care about dubs, fuck off

You know that it's against the rules to abuse the report system, right?

My next line is: Check the fucking archive, there are tons of threads about this newfriend.

postmodernists

you do know making Sup Forums-tier threads is a violation of rule 3 and will get you ban

"Oh no! Somebody criticized bad dub in anime! Better report that!"

I find it ironic that there's SJW dialogue used to dub ANIME of all mediums.

>Any dubs
Fuck off. Watching those shows dubbed is a meme for normalfags looking for an excuse to not read subtitles.

>b-but Watanabe prefers the English dub
First off, I doubt he really does.
Secondly, I don't care, he doesn't speak English. The VAs besides Spikes are bland as hell.

Talking about anime crappy dub is Sup Forums-tier? Nice joke.

An already terrible show got a bad dub. Why is everyone acting like this is some big loss? And who fucking watches dubs anyways? It's a non issue all around.

Can we go back to the days of dubs like Shin-chan and PSG where no one gave a fuck about political correctness???

Anime is normalfag as fuck now.

Is this the shitposting general?

Looks like we got a real dub lover here

How, exactly, is it Sup Forums's fault that this abomination of a dub exists?

What, we're not allowed to discuss the piss-poor decisions that these directors make? How is it user's fault that they saturated the medium with politically charged nonsense in the first place?

Yeah, have fun.

>rule 3
Ah yes, the epic "I didn't like this post so I'm going to ban you from all boards for a day" catch-all rule. Mods love it.

Never watched any dub, reported the thread for spam, the archive is flooded with the op image. Learn your place pleb.

t. funimation shill

Fucking T O L D

What came about from discussing "gamergate creeps"? Nothing, it only attracted casual crossboarding faggots looking to get angry about a fucking dub.

>The archive
The archive and the catalog are two different things.

Your complaint would be legitimate if there were multiple live threads on this topic.

Sure "on Sup Forums". It's just a bunch of crossboarding vermin that care more about the politcalshit aspect of the topic than the anime aspect. Ffucking normalfags and their normalfag interests.

>Nostaliga-fagging
>for dubs
Holy shit, Sup Forums is so far past dead it's not even funny.

Then just ban all prion school discussion.

Obviously, these dub writers are incapable of keeping their political opinions out of their works. Ban them from Sup Forums instead.

Do you even have some reading comprehension because I have stated why this should be reported summerfag.

I want both Sup Forums AND tumblr to fuck right off. Keep your faggoty 3D politics off of my escapism board.

My point is that there is one up every time I sit on the computer and the threads are simply a massive shit of dubfags and summerfags.

t.supporter of western anime company

Apparently, the VA for dub Lucoa was also a script writer. I don't really know how the fuck that happens, but it just further reinforces the reality of how niche media producers in America/the west have been using creative works to house their ideological mouthpiece characters.

EVERYBODY HOLD THE FUCK UP!

Is this real or is OP living up to his preordained faggotry?

I need proof.

Have you tried staying in your containment board instead of trying to spread Sup Forumsshit everywhere?

>facebook shit on Sup Forums

Calm your 'tism.
Hide the single thread.
Report the duplicates.

It is really that easy.

Include me in the print thanks

It's real.

I want Accel spammer back.

Looked a bit further into the dub, looks like a lot of people (not just weebs) hated it. It looks like they also made the characters EXPLICITALLY straight? All yuri-related lines cut out/changed?

Hate to break it to you, but that user that you are replying to?

He didn't write the dub. He's not the one injecting political shit into your medium.

Yeah, it's real, and now we have tumblr trying to convince Sup Forums to not bitch about shitty translations, as if it isn't our favorite past time.

Why would you fucking care about a retarded dub made for retarded dub-watchers? If you genuinely care about it because it will affect your dub-watching habits, then you're a mongoloid newfag and should fuck off. If you only care because of the politcalshit, this is no place discuss politics so you should also fuck off.

holy shit

because eventually this shit going to make it into the subs

Honestly, Sup Forums, does anyone like this crappy thing they do?
I just found out that those dubs keep being made, and I confess I didn't know. I totally ignored them, so I didn't even know they still exist.
So I ask you, really, are they dumb or what?
Nobody likes it, since ages we complain about it, SO WHY DO SOMEONE ACTUALLY PUT MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT IS UNDOUBTEDLY GOING TO FAIL HARD? THAT HAS BEEN FAILING OVER AND OVER AGAIN SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING?

Despite the rage, I'm serious here. I'd like an explanation, if someone that understand the subject and reason behind it wouldn't mind telling me.
I believe that dubbing something isn't so cheap, why do they even bother?

and previously we had the Cartel trying to convince Sup Forums to not bitch about shitty localizations (probably done by a cartelmember CR hired on)

what a devilish place subbing has descended to, how much deeper can we fall into the abyss?

We have had meme subs before, using a text editor isn't hard.

youtu.be/jccF_zPus6M?t=4m50s

skip to 4:50

I will say it again.

The west need to stay away from anime culture.

How will the newfag ever recover?

Yeah, but at least that's largely volunteered.

The idea that someone got paid makes me sick.

>going to
Your new is showing. Bad translations ranging from outright errors to blatant meme-faggotry has been a thing since the VHS era and they were always dealt with.

Moei is garbage anyway

who cares

But someone also paid for the Gabriel Dropout subs.

Subs are dying.

And it makes me sick.